Knifeman 21-Jul-22
beard collector 21-Jul-22
Jaquomo 21-Jul-22
TurboT 21-Jul-22
beard collector 22-Jul-22
Ucsdryder 22-Jul-22
beard collector 22-Jul-22
21-Jul-22
I drew a unit 20 archery elk tag and cannot find an outfitter for that unit that is not booked. I would appreciate any help from my fellow bowsiters. Thanks Greg

21-Jul-22
Likely not going to find one this late in the game. Comanche Wilderness Outfitters is the only one I know who guides in 20. Hunt the public land on your own and have a great time.

21-Jul-22
Thanks Jaquomo. I have checked with Comanche Wilderness Outfitters and Scott Limmer was booked. I am 68 years old and thought I might need some help getting a bull out. Scoot the unit 20 is in Colorado. Sorry for the confusion. Thanks again guys.

21-Jul-22
Talk to Tom Klum, he seems to hunt in that unit every year....

21-Jul-22
Thanks Knifeman. How do I get in touch with Tom?

21-Jul-22
Tom owns Rocky Mountain Specialty Gear in Denver. He has two stout sons. :-)

I'm there with you, except hunting a different unit and WY. 68, and not the packer I once was. Good luck!

21-Jul-22
lots of private land in 20. Any ranches that allow access and a helping hand if you kill??

22-Jul-22
Thanks for the information guys. I don't know of any ranches that allow access and a helping hand if I do kill one. Hoping that everything will work out. I have been fortunate to harvest 3 bulls with archery. Was hoping for a chance at a 300 inch bull on this trip. Good luck this season hunting.

22-Jul-22
Call the game warden and biologist in the unit. They might be able to point you in the direction of a ranch with a trespass fee.

22-Jul-22
Thanks Ucsdryder.

• Sitka Gear