Delta G 23-Jul-22
Delta G 23-Jul-22
bghunter 24-Jul-22
22-Jul-22

Delta G's embedded Photo
Delta G's embedded Photo
Delta G's embedded Photo
Delta G's embedded Photo
*Fall COMBO Hunts in Manitoba Canada!* Delta Green Outfitting is offering WATERFOWL / BEAR combo Hunts! Come hunt the North. We hunt over 130,000 acres of bear allocation and are the first grain field waterfowl see on their migration south. Non-hunters and Dogs are absolutely welcome.

Details: • Camp setting with all the amenities and a modern camper • 3-4 hunters per group • 3 home cooked meals a day • 6 nights • 5 bear hunts over established baits and double tree stands • 4 waterfowl hunts (with the possibility to be substituted with upland) over scouted grain fields or small rivers over good quality decoys.

Combo hunts $3500 Bear hunts $3000

Not including above is the cost of a bear tag and waterfowl licences

Come sit around the camp fire, eat some great food and have ACTION PACKED days in Canada’s North!

https://www.deltagreenoutfitting.com

I’d be happy to answer any questions, please call or Text Ryan @ (519) 987-HUNT(4868)

22-Jul-22

Delta G's embedded Photo
Delta G's embedded Photo

22-Jul-22

Delta G's embedded Photo
Delta G's embedded Photo

22-Jul-22

Delta G's embedded Photo
Delta G's embedded Photo
Delta G's embedded Photo
Delta G's embedded Photo

22-Jul-22

Delta G's embedded Photo
Delta G's embedded Photo

22-Jul-22
Hi guys, Reading through the forms i can see lots of people are upset with Canada and the Prime Minister regarding the bad decisions he made over the past 2.5 years. I have over a page of complaints i kindly shared with our Tourism Minister as well as my views and struggle as an outfitter during this time. Unfortunately this seems like a "global" decision, but i will continue voicing my concern and disappointment.

We are living through some crazy times but If i could ask to keep the reply's positive that would be greatly appreciated. Thank You,

22-Jul-22
Ryan,

This would be a dream.hunt for me and one I have wanted to do since I started waterfowl hunting a few years ago. Unfortunately I am still recovering from corneal transplant surgery and not sure when I will be able to go on a hunt. However I although I don't agree with your Govt I wouldn't punish you the outfitter for their decisions. I hope to one day do this hunt

Just curious what type of ducks do you usually encounter and what are odds of color phase bears.

23-Jul-22

Delta G's embedded Photo
Delta G's embedded Photo
Thanks bghunter.

Waterfowl hunting is fun! There’s so much action, don’t have to worry about sents and can talk with your buddies.

We get on average 1-3 colour phase bears a year that walk in during the bear rut. As for species of ducks, in the field we get mallards and pintails. When out on the thousands of acres of marsh nearby we get blue and green wing teal, wigeon, pintail and mallards. We also target divers can get ring necks, blue bills, canvases backs and golden eye.

One of my favourite places to hunt water is along a river connected to a 20,000 Acre marsh. We sit on the bank, can shoot anything that flys by and never need to get wet.

Wish you a speedy recovery. Keep Me I’m mind and we can work something out next fall.

23-Jul-22
Thanks bghunter.

Waterfowl hunting is fun! There’s so much action, don’t have to worry about sents and can talk with your buddies.

We get on average 1-3 colour phase bears a year that walk in during the bear rut. As for species of ducks, in the field we get mallards and pintails. When out on the thousands of acres of marsh nearby we get blue and green wing teal, wigeon, pintail and mallards. We also target divers can get ring necks, blue bills, canvases backs and golden eye.

One of my favourite places to hunt water is along a river connected to a 20,000 Acre marsh. We sit on the bank, can shoot anything that flys by and never need to get wet.

Wish you a speedy recovery. Keep Me I’m mind and we can work something out next fall.

24-Jul-22
That sounds exactly like the type of hunt I would like.

Do you get any snow geese?

How far is your lodge from the closest airport?

• Sitka Gear