Pat Lefemine 25-Jul-22
groundhunter50 25-Jul-22
scentman 25-Jul-22
WV Mountaineer 25-Jul-22
Candor 28-Jul-22
SteveB 28-Jul-22
nehunter 06-Aug-22
23-Jul-22
I'm looking into this side by side for hunting and work purposes... 410 Tboss, to get to and from hunting area, transport deer back to camp, do chores on 25 acres of rolling wooded hogbacks in WNY. Opinions, good or bad appreciated.

23-Jul-22
I have a close friend who has a Marine and Powersports dealership. 3 locations that sells side by sides and has for many decades. He has told me that if buying an ATV stick with Kawasaki , Polaris , Honda or Yamaha. Don’t buy the Chinese brands because they are not build with the same quality. He does sell a line of Chinese ATV’s and when I was shopping for one last year he recommended Kawasaki over all others.

23-Jul-22
CanAm

23-Jul-22
CanAm…

23-Jul-22
Kawasaki

23-Jul-22
Honda

23-Jul-22
Swarovski

23-Jul-22
I had my sights set on a side by side... but thanks.

23-Jul-22
Here we go again..............

My favorite atv is the best.

24-Jul-22
Stay away from Massimo.I have owned Honda,Suzuki,Kawasaki and currenty two Yamahas(4 new Yamahas).I would prefer a used Rhino for the same money.I put 2-3K a year on my machines.

24-Jul-22
I have a Massimo 800. Bad decision, listen to what the guys are telling you.

24-Jul-22
Thanks all, you just saved me 9800.00... was going to sign tommorrow now I'm glad I waited. Basically I just need something to get me to my stands... have a nice Sunday!

24-Jul-22
Bigger is more expensive, but for me after trying & buying I went with the Can Am 1000. Much more economical in the long run, but my terrain may be more demanding. I find a LOT more uses all the time.

24-Jul-22
Some of these machines look like transformer moon rovers... I had a machron by kioti, diesel but it got tired after many hrs. of hard labor.

24-Jul-22
I have a Honda Pioneer 700 at my camp and it hasn’t had had any issues. My daughter bought one and my buddy with a little farm bought one as well. No one has had any issues and they do everything we need. Shaft drive, liquid cooled and fuel injected might not be the fastest thing out there but turn the key and it starts every time.

24-Jul-22
Another vote for CanAm here. I’ve had Mule, Kubota, Ranger, and now a CanAm. I like it best.

24-Jul-22
Don’t buy it.

25-Jul-22
Haven't heard much good about Massimo or Arctic Cat

25-Jul-22
With a 100% negative rating from fellow Bowsiter's, I believe I'll pass on this machine... another dealer close to me carries all the top lines, I will wait for the right one. Thank you all for your honest input. scentman

25-Jul-22
Get a Kawasaki, Polaris, Honda, Yamaha or Can-Am and don't abuse it. They all last a long time with regular maintenance. This assumes you don't have teenage boys driving it on a regular basis, then all bets are off.

25-Jul-22
Our club bought a Polaris Ranger a few years ago, we use it for pheasant stocking fall thru spring and setting up the 3D course several times a year. Solid unit.

Prices have jumped since then...

25-Jul-22

Pat Lefemine's embedded Photo
Pat Lefemine's embedded Photo
This basic, no frills mule came with my Ohio land. I never would have bought it if I was shopping for a side by side. But it’s been so reliable and well designed I would buy it again without hesitation. I don’t think it’s even 8500 new but the last time I checked was before Biden’s F’d up economy so maybe it’s a lot more now.

25-Jul-22
There is honda, than everything else

25-Jul-22
Yes Dana, I like the Rangers, and that Mule would be perfect! Thanks again, scentman

25-Jul-22
Buy a rzr. It’ll get you to the stand quicker. lol

28-Jul-22
I have heard good things about the Linhai Bighorn. Supposedly made with the same parts as the Yamaha but assembled in China. I am assuming you can still get them.

28-Jul-22
I have an Arctic Cat 550 side by side for 14 years now trouble free - and we are tough on it. Would buy it again for sure.

06-Aug-22

nehunter's Link
Better Business Bureau

"Massimo Motor Sports LLC | Reviews | Better Business Bureau® Profile" https://www.bbb.org/us/tx/garland/profile/atv/massimo-motor-sports-llc-0875-90343225/customer-reviews

• Sitka Gear