wildwilderness 27-Jul-22
KY EyeBow 27-Jul-22
molsonarcher 27-Jul-22
molsonarcher 27-Jul-22
soccern23ny 27-Jul-22
26-Jul-22

Habitat for Wildlife's embedded Photo
Guessing these to both be three year olds. A friend disagrees. Carroll county, MO.

26-Jul-22

26-Jul-22
Flip a coin. Could be 3,5,7, or 9.

26-Jul-22
4 or over I think they would have more mass. The body of the one on the beans is thick though.

26-Jul-22
They're both very nice deer, but I dont think a person could accurately judge their age until they're "necked up" and out of velvet. That said, based on their straight back line and the depth of their chests I think theyre probably 3, and very nice 3 yr olds at that.

27-Jul-22
Neither is 5yr + so no need to worry about it :)

27-Jul-22

Altitude Sickness 's embedded Photo
Altitude Sickness 's embedded Photo
No jowls or belly yet.

27-Jul-22
I'm with APauls. The more i look at trail cam pics, the more i'm convinced you really can't tell.....................

27-Jul-22
Frank, you could be right, or wrong. Let me come shoot on and we will find out ;)

27-Jul-22
Matt,

Evan and Katie are coming, that’s about all the pressure my 120 can take without educating the deer. God willing, next year though after our bear hunt.

27-Jul-22
Ha i was joking Frank, but maybe next year might work They are beautiful deer either way. Hopefully you guys can get a crack at one or both. I know alot of guys would be happy with either, and quite a few would be their biggest. You will have a great season and lots of fun regardless!

27-Jul-22
Looks old enough to shoot

• Sitka Gear