bowhunt 03-Aug-22
RK 03-Aug-22
KSflatlander 04-Aug-22
DL 04-Aug-22
Thornton 04-Aug-22
fuzzy 10-Aug-22
01-Aug-22

midwest's Link
This is great news. So glad we took out that evil piece of sh!t. God bless the US.

01-Aug-22
One down and many many more to go.

01-Aug-22
Yeah funny how the Dems are pulling all this out of their back pockets before election time. Biden can’t wait to share this with all of us. He still owes us gas money.

01-Aug-22
This is right out of the Dems play book. While they are pushing thru the big tax hike and the Green new deal they do the " Look over here, Look over here deception".

01-Aug-22
"One down and many many more to go."

Yep! That herd needs thinnin'!

01-Aug-22
Taliban allowed him in Kabul after promising not to harbor terrorists in Afghanistan after our surrender.I bet we knew where he was the whole time and needed to kill him when poll#s were untenable.He didn't realize he was a fatted calf

02-Aug-22
Best thing that's happened on Biden's watch...

02-Aug-22
One shot, one kill…Droned him!

02-Aug-22
Adios, scumbag. Give Osama our regards when you get to hell.

02-Aug-22
Can’t be a hell if there is no heaven Dana. Right?

02-Aug-22
The ones that deserve most of the thanks are the folks on the ground there who work in shadows and provide the real time intel. The ones you may never hear or read about.

02-Aug-22
I hope we didn’t just hand al Qaeda 25 million dollars to give up their leader.

02-Aug-22
I'm with spike, everything the darkside does is calculated to soften the hearts of on the fence sheep... do not make the mistake of falling for this "wag the dog" at election time. Biden is as phony as his hair plugs, false teeth, and mood drugs.

02-Aug-22
Hopefully they did indeed, kill the POS. The article makes it sound like Biden did practically everything but actually fly the drone. I’d be surprised if he stayed awake in the meetings long enough to even know which country they were targeting.

02-Aug-22
Wait! I thought a president taking out a bad guy with a drone was going to cause WW3. Where's the media and democrats on this travesty!?!?

02-Aug-22
Great. I wonder how many days in the last 20 years we had the opportunity.

02-Aug-22
If you get vaporized by a Drone...do you still get the Virgins??

02-Aug-22
I guess enjoying yourself on a balcony in a safe house is never good idea if you have a target on your back. All that taxpayer money when we have people here on this very site that could have taken him out at 41 yards with a pistol :)

02-Aug-22
Troy I’m sure the briefing with him after the kill shot took place was something along these lines… “Wait we were in Afghanistan? I thought we were in China” -Joe Biden

Hahaha

02-Aug-22
And Biden's heartfelt speech last evening......that he could barely read......I'm still in tears today over our fearless leader's military might......

02-Aug-22
"If you get vaporized by a Drone...."

he wasn't vaporized, he was hit with a Hellfire R9x, a small missile that works kinda like a rage broadhead with six blades. He was chopped into manageable pieces.........allegedly.

02-Aug-22
Yeah, that Reaper drone fired the Hellfire and it opens six blades just before impact. They have been doing this for some time. They chopped up a terrorist, riding his motorcycle, late at night. The motorcycle was in pieces as well as the terrorist. Another time they put one though the roof of a car and got the terrorist inside. Some thought it was a dud because there is no explosion. They can pick a target, out of a crowd andnot kill bystanders.

02-Aug-22
AZ usual, no quality sources cited.

It's comical watching your BDS prevent you from grudgingly admit that, 'Well, shoot, Biden actually scored a point.' Easier to twist up a new conspiracy and smoke it. >;-)

02-Aug-22
Now rumor has it or the truth, can't tell anymore! That he did of medical complications and not "DRONED"! Also, rumor states this dude died 2 yrs.ago, so what ever???

02-Aug-22
Aye, but who started the rumor, and why?

02-Aug-22
Convenient just before an election?

02-Aug-22
Convenient that the 'rumor' started just today >;-)

02-Aug-22
Sounds like it wasn't an aid worker filling water jugs and a bunch of kids like we droned during the Afghanistan pull out. So that's something.

02-Aug-22
Dana, I was curious and looked it up and turns out yes he possibly did die in 2020 of natural causes.

02-Aug-22
Yeah, the Taliban is as likely to admit they harbored a terrorist as Trump is to admit he lost >;-)

02-Aug-22

DanaC's Link
"Ayman al-Zawahiri: How US spies found al-Qaeda's top man in Kabul"

02-Aug-22

DanaC's Link
"Sen. Ted Cruz, Texas Republican, hailed the reports of al-Zawahri’s death.

“This is an important accomplishment. All Americans will breathe easier today knowing Ayman al-Zawahri, the leader of al-Qaeda, has been eliminated,” Mr. Cruz said in a statement. “This strike should be a message to terrorists near and far: if you conspire to kill Americans, we will find and kill you.” "

02-Aug-22
You guys crack me up. If trump had ordered the strike it would have been the best thing ever, Trump would have been hailed a hero, and meric would have been safer. But since it’s Biden the twist begins. It’s not just the media that likes to spin everything…

Let’s face it, this POS was responsible for the deaths of many Americans, can we put our politics aside once and be happy that he’s nothing more than a shit stain on the concrete.

02-Aug-22
Amen.

02-Aug-22
Exactly, Ucsdryder.

03-Aug-22

DanaC's embedded Photo
DanaC's embedded Photo
Looks like they used a 5 million-grain expandable!

03-Aug-22
They could have taken out all those goat smellers at once in the embassy, they settled for a lame duck.

03-Aug-22
Can't believe they'd risk using an expandable. What if they hit a shoulder?

03-Aug-22
Haha Nick. I think the weight will fight through a little shoulder bone lol

03-Aug-22
Nick…..don’t try to deflect this political thread and turn it into a hunting thread!

03-Aug-22

JL's Link
Take it FWIW.......

""The whereabouts of Zawahiri had long been a mystery. Rumours have spread since late 2020 that al-Zawahiri had died from an illness. A recent report from the UN Analytical Support and Sanctions Monitoring Team confirmed that Zawahiri was living in Afghanistan and communicating freely.

It said that the proof that Al-Zawahiri was alive comes from the video messages issued by the group. The report also warned against the growing strength of terrorist groups including al Qaeda and the Islamic State pose a great threat to the world. The US State Department had offered a reward of up to $25 million for information leading directly to Zawahiri’s capture. (ANI)""

ADM Kirby said they had info a few months ago he may have been in Kabul. They had covert operators confirming he was there and then figuring out his pattern. Kirby made a faux pax and mentioned one of our intel methods....they watched his family members. Probably shouldn't have said that to preserve it's use in future ops. I wouldn't have released that.

03-Aug-22
Hopefully this will be one of many since Al Qaeda is back in Afghanistan.

03-Aug-22
Maybe the Taliban are having a tough time with that since he's in 75892340572 pieces.

03-Aug-22
"from a reliable source such as the Taliban in Kabul"

LMAO!!! Why not call your buddies at Pravda? >;-)

03-Aug-22
I know enough to know that when it comes to things like this, the facts are a tool. They get used when useful, and stay in a dark drawer when not useful.

03-Aug-22
Can we confirm it actually was a terrorist and not a carload of kids and humanitarian aid workers like last time?

03-Aug-22
They shouldn't be worried about KE. We all know it's the momentum that kills. What do you think the FOC on that baby is?

03-Aug-22
If everyone thinks you are dead, why would they be looking for him.

I don’t know the truth. I don’t suppose it matters. Someone has already replaced him if he died 2 years ago or three days ago. I’m going to count it as a win.

03-Aug-22
If everyone thinks you are dead, why would they be looking for him.

I don’t know the truth. I don’t suppose it matters. Someone has already replaced him if he died 2 years ago or three days ago. I’m going to count it as a win.

03-Aug-22
I agree. Either way he's dead and that's a good thing because the bastard deserved it.

03-Aug-22
"If everyone thinks you are dead, why would they be looking for him. "

Because they knew he was not? CIA was smart enough not to take 'rumors' as truth and stayed with the 'blood trail.'

03-Aug-22
"he Taliban in Kabul just happen to be the most reliable source because they are there. "

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2022/8/2/us-killing-al-zawahiri-in-kabul-a-violation-of-doha-pact-taliban

But go ahead and deny, deny, deny.

03-Aug-22
Dana, it was a literal statement. Meaning I personally believe the asshat wanted the USA to think he was dead. So, he didn’t have to worry about getting a 5 million grain rage through his cage.

03-Aug-22
From the looks of the R9X if you gut shoot a terrorist you probably don't have to wait till morning to start tracking.

03-Aug-22
Azelkhntr complaining about sources is like satan complaining about someone lying.

You have used Info wars on here as a source for pete sake. It looks like your buddy Alex Jones is getting his dues. What a POS of a sub human being…and that’s a source you have used many times.

I’m glad that terrorist POS got his dues. I hope we continue to keep stacking them up.

03-Aug-22
So, I found a shooter solo ram who has stayed in the same spot for 2 days. Problem is I’m not sure I can get to him in a day hunt. Considering a bivy camp to cut the distance down.

Hope you guys are enjoying the outdoors too.

Matt.

03-Aug-22
Matt, no bivy camp needed. A R9X should do the job. Works on solo rams that stay in one place as well as a terrorist on a balcony that stays in the same place. The downside, the gutless method is out of the question :)

03-Aug-22
When does your season start Matt?

Would love to see a separate thread about your sheep hunt.

03-Aug-22
ks. Wonder which pike will be higher

04-Aug-22
RK- I don’t know. They are both trying their damndest to hurt America and Americans.

How does that Merle Haggard song go…

04-Aug-22
They should have dropped a couple 1000 pound bombs instead. This is where the opium drug lords live. Sometimes collateral damage is needed.

04-Aug-22
I fear that someday, we will bomb the wrong dude and his country will retaliate, causing more loss of American lives.

10-Aug-22
Thornton, foreign retaliation against the US is constantly in motion. A large segment of the world hates us. We can't live in fear of pissing off extremists. They're in a constant state of pissed off already.

• Sitka Gear