molsonarcher's embedded Photo

08-Aug-22
Nice Amat!

08-Aug-22

08-Aug-22
Ok guys Here it is. Lets play what do you think he scores. I have lots of years of history with this buck, and am pretty sure he is 8 years old. Ive never been able to locate his sheds since this is on a very small piece of land, but he is very regular and really hasnt changed much in configuration for the last 4-5 years. We do think he took some damage, either from another buck or a vehicle, to his right rear leg. He used to be the boss buck of the area, but now is getting pushed around by a deer we believe to be 4 years old, and he disappeared last year during the rut.

So just for fun, how many of you would shoot him, and what do you think he scores?

I have passed this deer many times each season over the last 4-5 years, always looking for a bigger one, or just to keep hunting. We are a 1 buck state, so what say you fellow bowhunters? Would you end your season on him given the chance, and knowing there are higher scoring deer out there?

08-Aug-22

08-Aug-22
The deer standing in front of the 8 is the new man on campus. The older more mature deer definitely takes a backseat to the younger deer.

08-Aug-22
I would shoot that buck for sure, especially if he's that old!

08-Aug-22
I’ll guess 131” gross, and with only one tag, no I wouldn’t shoot him.

08-Aug-22
Don't think he would net 130 be close.

08-Aug-22
Troy, im with you. I guessed him at 133 last season, and the biggest i ever thought he was would have been 136-137 about 3 years ago.

08-Aug-22
That’s a cool looking deer that should never see a tape.

08-Aug-22
You should probably try and trap him. I have a 67 acre farm in SC he would just love! Ill even give him a little corn so he wont feel lost.

09-Aug-22
That’s a cool looking deer that should never see a tape.

• Sitka Gear