Beendare 10-Aug-22
drycreek 10-Aug-22
WV Mountaineer 10-Aug-22
DanaC 10-Aug-22
gflight 10-Aug-22
WV Mountaineer 11-Aug-22
WV Mountaineer 11-Aug-22
10-Aug-22
The preeminent scientific medical organization Lancet is convinced that Civid came from the lab….and furthermore that the initial investigation was a coverup.

Who is surprised that Fauchi and the Biden admin is covering this up?

From Lancet; Professor Jeffrey Sachs told Current Affairs that he is “pretty convinced [COVID-19] came out of US lab biotechnology” and has warned that ongoing research could lead to another pandemic outbreak.

Sachs notes that scientists who dismissed the lab leak theory did so “before they had done any research at all,” adding “they’re creating a narrative. And they’re denying the alternative hypothesis without looking closely at it.”

Sachs points to the ‘gain of function’ research and the genetic markers found in the SARS-Cov-2 coronavirus that indicate it was manipulated to be more deadly.

“What’s interesting, and concerning if I may say so, is that the research that was underway very actively and being promoted, was to insert furin cleavage sites into SARS-like viruses to see what would happen. Oops!” Sachs states.

“They’re not looking,” Sachs says of scientists who dismiss the lab leak, adding “They just keep telling us, ‘Look at the market, look at the market, look at the market!’ But they don’t address this alternative. They don’t even look at the data. They don’t even ask questions. And the truth is from the beginning, they haven’t asked the real questions.”

Sachs further labels the efforts to distract from the lab research as “misdirection” and “sleight of hand”.

“There is a huge amount of reason to believe that that research was underway. Because there are published papers on this. There are interviews on this. There are research proposals. But NIH isn’t talking. It’s not asking. And these scientists have never asked either,” Sachs further asserts.

He continues, “From the very first day, they have kept hidden from view the alternative. And when they discuss the alternative, they don’t discuss the research program. They discuss complete straw men about the lab, not the actual kind of research that was underway, which was to stick furin cleavage sites into SARS-like viruses in a way that could have created SARS-Cov-2.”

10-Aug-22
the issue is paying off researchers and censorship of dissenting opinions on youtube twitter facebook,if you still the Government or mainstream Media nowadays you have problems

10-Aug-22
Everyone knows it likely came from a lab. It’s almost absolutely undeniable. American funded. American managed. American cover up.

The CCC is a nasty bunch. But, they dropped hints of this from the get go. And Faucci lied about it from the beginning to save face.

Accident or not is the only issue in my mind. And, whether you are convinced as I am or not doesn’t matter. But, if you are interested in the facts, you absolutely can’t deny the real possibility this came from a laboratory.

But, let’s talk about Trump’s vicious crime of stealing classified documents. Let’s report on how many ice creams he ate. Or, the Russian collusion. Or injecting bleach. Or his mastermind of the coup attempt on January 6. Or, ……

10-Aug-22
Everyone knows it likely came from a lab. It’s almost absolutely undeniable. American funded. American managed. American cover up.

The CCC is a nasty bunch. But, they dropped hints of this from the get go. And Faucci lied about it from the beginning to save face.

Accident or not is the only issue in my mind. And, whether you are convinced as I am or not doesn’t matter. But, if you are interested in the facts, you absolutely can’t deny the real possibility this came from a laboratory.

But, let’s talk about Trump’s vicious crime of stealing classified documents. Let’s report on how many ice creams he ate. Or, the Russian collusion. Or injecting bleach. Or his mastermind of the coup attempt on January 6. Or, ……

10-Aug-22

DanaC's Link
a) Sachs is not speaking FOR The Lancet - he did chair the Covid-19 commission for them.

b) his expertise is *economics*

10-Aug-22
Hell, Fauci helped develop it. The man needs to be hanged.

10-Aug-22
Justin your thinking is very close to what I believe to be true. The official "response" seems to confirm that they knew it was coming and how it would behave in the population.

10-Aug-22
DanaC while Sachs is by trade an economist, the co-author Harrison has some scientific credentials.

10-Aug-22

fuzzy's embedded Photo
fuzzy's embedded Photo

10-Aug-22
So now this is news? Bwaahahahahahaha!

10-Aug-22
What happened to the China lab theory and the whistleblower doc that died over there?

10-Aug-22
We couldn't talk about this before, because it was "conspiracy theory". Wow, it takes awhile for some to catch up.

10-Aug-22
I work with several veteran ER physicians that believe covid was tweaked in a lab. Only thing I can compare it to is influenza and the swine flu and it is nothing like I've ever seen in 16 years of the business. We coded a positive 50 some year old female with a pretty extensive medical history 3 nights ago in ICU. Got her back, then she died on the heart cath table an hour later.

10-Aug-22

DanaC's Link
Sorry, 6point, it's *still* 'theory.'

10-Aug-22
"b) his expertise is *economics*"

And?...

10-Aug-22
I believe the accidental lab theory is most likely the truth... with China lying to save face, and Fauci's people lying to save culpability.

10-Aug-22
It’s pretty naive to think this wasn’t a militarized virus. The U.S. has these same type of labs (offshore) doing the very same thing.

Even more concerning, the plant genetic mutations they are working on. A plant Disease or a beetle. If you can imagine the ability to make certain crops fail on a large scale.

10-Aug-22
The WSJ had an article about a year ago explaining exactly why it was lab created.

It seems that Daszak had been speaking at virology conferences about how they spliced the gene in what happens to be the one in a million same spot as theCovid virus we have now.

Some Scientists claim it as naturally occurring but no sample with the exact same genetic code has ever been found. All other naturally occurring viruses have been tracked: swine flu, SARS, bird flu, etc.

The fact that Daszak talked about this exact virus makeup before the fact makes it one in a million chance ( or more) the exact same molecules somehow evolved naturally.

Whats interesting is Obama shut this down during his presidency due to its danger…but then Fauchi handed it to the Chinese taking it off shore- deniability?

It seems to me this research if only for the antidotes but needs to be done but under our own control, not by a potential enemy. Hey Putin how bout we do a little trade for a bunch of that oil you are sending us?

10-Aug-22
Well hell guys, they have to make room for all the Mexicans coming across the border. Along with the Chinese, Muslims, etc.

10-Aug-22
The more I study the happenings of the last 6.5 years, the more I’m convinced that members of the house on both sides are bought and paid for. By the Chinese. As well as other interested in bringing the people of this country to their knees.

Pelosi’s trip to Taiwan was nothing but a favor to the Chinese. A political show to validate the Chinese harassment of Taiwan. There will be a lot of bluffing. There will be a lot of threats. But, in the end America will watch the CCC take Taiwan if they decide too.

Citizens of every country on this planet needs a conservative, strong American president. Or, stuff like this happens.

One thing is for certain, Putin waited. Right or wrong, he’d never done this under a Trump presidency. Even the smallest village in Asia knows that. The Chinese wouldn’t be doing this either. None of this is as it is made to appear. It can’t be.

10-Aug-22
WV, they're bought by businesses - Big Oil, Big Pharma, Big Agriculture, Big Defense, Big Finance etc. And Big Businesses are NOT loyal to you, me, the United States or the Constitution - they are loyal to Mammon. Wealth for the chosen few, sops to the masses.

Ever read Eisenhower's Farewell Address? We were warned. And what did we do? Pissed away trillions in one third world shithole after another.

10-Aug-22
The chosen few being stock holders and politicians. Biden and company have laundered quite a bit from Ukraine.

I think it's like 70% with the other 30% going to the arms dealers.....

11-Aug-22
Dana, there is no denying it. The salary they make will not add up to the assets they obtain while “serving” the people. I just never before realized there were so many that were selling this country down the road. To the interests of evil regimes.

Heck, we know Biden has been paid to do it. They’d convict anyone they want on the evidence they have on hunter. To only use that to dig and charge Joe. If there was honesty in this.

That’s what cracks me up. You and others deplore Trump. And he’s one of the few that can’t be bought. That’s his beauty. He can’t be bought.

11-Aug-22
WV, liberals are more concerned with how a Queens real estate mogul got his money in the tough NY market.

Than politicians that have never had a job or provided a single job for others. Yet have 3 mansions on a $160k salary.

I’m more concerned about how that politician got rich. Yet somehow their tax returns don’t show all that income. Obviously the IRS is as corrupt as the FBI, CIA, NSA

11-Aug-22
Me too. And anyone so obsessed with a tax return of a president that paid for his entire campaign until his nomination. Then, to turn around and give his salary for being president, back to the American people, loses all credibility in my eyes.

You couldn’t design a board game with more twist and turns, more unforeseen reactions, and more circle jerking then what these people display. It’s unbelievable to me.

I said earlier I’d likely never post a ballot on Election Day again. And, up until this fiasco, I didn’t want trump to run. But, we need him more now then we ever did. It isn’t fair to ask that of him due to what he’s been through. But, America needs this man, Not an established politician.

• Sitka Gear