Grey Ghost 18-Jun-23
Catscratch 18-Jun-23
Grey Ghost 18-Jun-23
Catscratch 18-Jun-23
Grey Ghost 18-Jun-23
Nomad 18-Jun-23
Grey Ghost 18-Jun-23
10-Aug-22
The preeminent scientific medical organization Lancet is convinced that Civid came from the lab….and furthermore that the initial investigation was a coverup.

Who is surprised that Fauchi and the Biden admin is covering this up?

From Lancet; Professor Jeffrey Sachs told Current Affairs that he is “pretty convinced [COVID-19] came out of US lab biotechnology” and has warned that ongoing research could lead to another pandemic outbreak.

Sachs notes that scientists who dismissed the lab leak theory did so “before they had done any research at all,” adding “they’re creating a narrative. And they’re denying the alternative hypothesis without looking closely at it.”

Sachs points to the ‘gain of function’ research and the genetic markers found in the SARS-Cov-2 coronavirus that indicate it was manipulated to be more deadly.

“What’s interesting, and concerning if I may say so, is that the research that was underway very actively and being promoted, was to insert furin cleavage sites into SARS-like viruses to see what would happen. Oops!” Sachs states.

“They’re not looking,” Sachs says of scientists who dismiss the lab leak, adding “They just keep telling us, ‘Look at the market, look at the market, look at the market!’ But they don’t address this alternative. They don’t even look at the data. They don’t even ask questions. And the truth is from the beginning, they haven’t asked the real questions.”

Sachs further labels the efforts to distract from the lab research as “misdirection” and “sleight of hand”.

“There is a huge amount of reason to believe that that research was underway. Because there are published papers on this. There are interviews on this. There are research proposals. But NIH isn’t talking. It’s not asking. And these scientists have never asked either,” Sachs further asserts.

He continues, “From the very first day, they have kept hidden from view the alternative. And when they discuss the alternative, they don’t discuss the research program. They discuss complete straw men about the lab, not the actual kind of research that was underway, which was to stick furin cleavage sites into SARS-like viruses in a way that could have created SARS-Cov-2.”

10-Aug-22
the issue is paying off researchers and censorship of dissenting opinions on youtube twitter facebook,if you still the Government or mainstream Media nowadays you have problems

10-Aug-22
Everyone knows it likely came from a lab. It’s almost absolutely undeniable. American funded. American managed. American cover up.

The CCC is a nasty bunch. But, they dropped hints of this from the get go. And Faucci lied about it from the beginning to save face.

Accident or not is the only issue in my mind. And, whether you are convinced as I am or not doesn’t matter. But, if you are interested in the facts, you absolutely can’t deny the real possibility this came from a laboratory.

But, let’s talk about Trump’s vicious crime of stealing classified documents. Let’s report on how many ice creams he ate. Or, the Russian collusion. Or injecting bleach. Or his mastermind of the coup attempt on January 6. Or, ……

10-Aug-22
Everyone knows it likely came from a lab. It’s almost absolutely undeniable. American funded. American managed. American cover up.

The CCC is a nasty bunch. But, they dropped hints of this from the get go. And Faucci lied about it from the beginning to save face.

Accident or not is the only issue in my mind. And, whether you are convinced as I am or not doesn’t matter. But, if you are interested in the facts, you absolutely can’t deny the real possibility this came from a laboratory.

But, let’s talk about Trump’s vicious crime of stealing classified documents. Let’s report on how many ice creams he ate. Or, the Russian collusion. Or injecting bleach. Or his mastermind of the coup attempt on January 6. Or, ……

10-Aug-22

DanaC's Link
a) Sachs is not speaking FOR The Lancet - he did chair the Covid-19 commission for them.

b) his expertise is *economics*

10-Aug-22
Hell, Fauci helped develop it. The man needs to be hanged.

10-Aug-22
Justin your thinking is very close to what I believe to be true. The official "response" seems to confirm that they knew it was coming and how it would behave in the population.

10-Aug-22
DanaC while Sachs is by trade an economist, the co-author Harrison has some scientific credentials.

10-Aug-22

fuzzy's embedded Photo
fuzzy's embedded Photo

10-Aug-22
What happened to the China lab theory and the whistleblower doc that died over there?

10-Aug-22
We couldn't talk about this before, because it was "conspiracy theory". Wow, it takes awhile for some to catch up.

10-Aug-22
I work with several veteran ER physicians that believe covid was tweaked in a lab. Only thing I can compare it to is influenza and the swine flu and it is nothing like I've ever seen in 16 years of the business. We coded a positive 50 some year old female with a pretty extensive medical history 3 nights ago in ICU. Got her back, then she died on the heart cath table an hour later.

10-Aug-22

DanaC's Link
Sorry, 6point, it's *still* 'theory.'

10-Aug-22
"b) his expertise is *economics*"

And?...

10-Aug-22
I believe the accidental lab theory is most likely the truth... with China lying to save face, and Fauci's people lying to save culpability.

10-Aug-22
It’s pretty naive to think this wasn’t a militarized virus. The U.S. has these same type of labs (offshore) doing the very same thing.

Even more concerning, the plant genetic mutations they are working on. A plant Disease or a beetle. If you can imagine the ability to make certain crops fail on a large scale.

10-Aug-22
The WSJ had an article about a year ago explaining exactly why it was lab created.

It seems that Daszak had been speaking at virology conferences about how they spliced the gene in what happens to be the one in a million same spot as theCovid virus we have now.

Some Scientists claim it as naturally occurring but no sample with the exact same genetic code has ever been found. All other naturally occurring viruses have been tracked: swine flu, SARS, bird flu, etc.

The fact that Daszak talked about this exact virus makeup before the fact makes it one in a million chance ( or more) the exact same molecules somehow evolved naturally.

Whats interesting is Obama shut this down during his presidency due to its danger…but then Fauchi handed it to the Chinese taking it off shore- deniability?

It seems to me this research if only for the antidotes but needs to be done but under our own control, not by a potential enemy. Hey Putin how bout we do a little trade for a bunch of that oil you are sending us?

10-Aug-22
Well hell guys, they have to make room for all the Mexicans coming across the border. Along with the Chinese, Muslims, etc.

10-Aug-22
The more I study the happenings of the last 6.5 years, the more I’m convinced that members of the house on both sides are bought and paid for. By the Chinese. As well as other interested in bringing the people of this country to their knees.

Pelosi’s trip to Taiwan was nothing but a favor to the Chinese. A political show to validate the Chinese harassment of Taiwan. There will be a lot of bluffing. There will be a lot of threats. But, in the end America will watch the CCC take Taiwan if they decide too.

Citizens of every country on this planet needs a conservative, strong American president. Or, stuff like this happens.

One thing is for certain, Putin waited. Right or wrong, he’d never done this under a Trump presidency. Even the smallest village in Asia knows that. The Chinese wouldn’t be doing this either. None of this is as it is made to appear. It can’t be.

10-Aug-22
WV, they're bought by businesses - Big Oil, Big Pharma, Big Agriculture, Big Defense, Big Finance etc. And Big Businesses are NOT loyal to you, me, the United States or the Constitution - they are loyal to Mammon. Wealth for the chosen few, sops to the masses.

Ever read Eisenhower's Farewell Address? We were warned. And what did we do? Pissed away trillions in one third world shithole after another.

10-Aug-22
The chosen few being stock holders and politicians. Biden and company have laundered quite a bit from Ukraine.

I think it's like 70% with the other 30% going to the arms dealers.....

11-Aug-22
Dana, there is no denying it. The salary they make will not add up to the assets they obtain while “serving” the people. I just never before realized there were so many that were selling this country down the road. To the interests of evil regimes.

Heck, we know Biden has been paid to do it. They’d convict anyone they want on the evidence they have on hunter. To only use that to dig and charge Joe. If there was honesty in this.

That’s what cracks me up. You and others deplore Trump. And he’s one of the few that can’t be bought. That’s his beauty. He can’t be bought.

11-Aug-22
WV, liberals are more concerned with how a Queens real estate mogul got his money in the tough NY market.

Than politicians that have never had a job or provided a single job for others. Yet have 3 mansions on a $160k salary.

I’m more concerned about how that politician got rich. Yet somehow their tax returns don’t show all that income. Obviously the IRS is as corrupt as the FBI, CIA, NSA

11-Aug-22
Me too. And anyone so obsessed with a tax return of a president that paid for his entire campaign until his nomination. Then, to turn around and give his salary for being president, back to the American people, loses all credibility in my eyes.

You couldn’t design a board game with more twist and turns, more unforeseen reactions, and more circle jerking then what these people display. It’s unbelievable to me.

I said earlier I’d likely never post a ballot on Election Day again. And, up until this fiasco, I didn’t want trump to run. But, we need him more now then we ever did. It isn’t fair to ask that of him due to what he’s been through. But, America needs this man, Not an established politician.

08-Jun-23
Yup I need the politicians to teach me how to afford a mansion in the wealthiest areas of the country cuz I sure as hell can’t figure it out. Not only that I need to learn how to bat 100% on stock picks!

08-Jun-23
I thought Donald Trump was President when the Covid outbreak started ?

'“pretty convinced"...yep that there is one of them "smokin' guns".

08-Jun-23
The planet prediction by 2050 we will out grow what the planet can produce food,living and on, something has to give maybe a soft kill.

08-Jun-23
Good one fdp. Now go adjust your BETO yard sign

08-Jun-23
HEY RK!!! How the heck are ya'? Good to hear from ya'.

08-Jun-23
FDP, Covid “brokeout” of the lab when Trump was President. But the GOF work that designed this militarized virus was started well before him.

08-Jun-23
Apparently they've been working on SARS-Covid for a long time. Since the 1990s or before. They knew way back then that vaccines wouldn't work on it because it changes/mutates too quickly.

08-Jun-23
Covid did what a house full of established democrats and republicans couldn’t do. And, that was beat an incumbent president that sold out FOR America. Not against America like so many members of both parties.

Heck yeah, Let’s elect more of the same elite. It’s worked real well for meaningful employment in the manufacturing and medical fields. Soon enough 2/3rds of the population will be working fast food as a career. Ain’t it grand!!!

Can’t beat Trump. Then let’s dump a deadly virus on the world. All we have to do is twist his responses, convince the citizens of the USA they must vote from home so states will change voting laws. Then we will tell everyone that a feeble minded, frail, incompetent, two time lying loser actually won this election. Against the most popular president in the history of this country. That’s a fact. If election numbers aren’t fraudulent.

No worries though. When people start asking gyrations, There is enough party loving Americans to convince everyone this was just how the cards fell.

The above may not or may be what happened. But, in my mind, it’d take a huge nutjob and the biggest conspiracy theorist on the planet to dismiss it as anything but a very real possibility.

08-Jun-23
"Against the most popular president in the history of this country".....that simply isn't true. He didn't win the majority percentage of the popular vote in 2016 or 2020.

08-Jun-23
BS. Total BS. What a crock of s***.

08-Jun-23
After the past 3 years, I believe NOTHING our government tells me about much of anything anymore. They have proven to be lying scum that HATE us and who we are, and they demonstrate that reality every damn day.

And they think Jan 6th was an "insurrection"...HA! When the s*** hits the fan it'll make Jan 6 look like a love in. Go ahead...keep poking the bear....

08-Jun-23
Wait for the next one!! It's coming.

08-Jun-23

Knifeman's Link
https://twitter.com/i/status/1660678694321684482

Open your f****ng eyes

08-Jun-23
I’m shocked!!!

08-Jun-23
What’s COVID ? Yep

12-Jun-23
Hey there! The origins of COVID-19 have been a topic of much discussion and investigation. It's essential to rely on credible scientific research and expert opinions to form a comprehensive understanding. The Lancet is a reputable medical organization, but it's crucial to note that scientific consensus is constantly evolving as new evidence emerges. If you are afraid of covid, follow all the rules of hygiene, and check the air quality in your place with the help of https://topairsystems.com/. That can be very helpful.

12-Jun-23
If nothing else, the world found out how weak and scared America really is. This is not the same country and attitude that stormed the beaches of Normandy.

Looks like Trump was right again.

13-Jun-23
"Covidiots". You never fail to take cheap shots. There is no truth trickling out. There is an opinion from a "commission", not from the Lancet, chaired by a person of questionable motivations.

The only thing that is close to the truth is that, to this point, nobody knows or can prove where COVID started. But, clearly, the truth won't stop some of you from proclaiming victory.

What is more telling is that since Trump has been indicted on 31 charges of violating the Espionage Act none of you have even been willing to talk about that.

13-Jun-23
First of all, what difference does it make where it came from? That in itself is driven by political bias.

“What is more telling is that since Trump has been indicted on 31 charges of violating the Espionage Act none of you have even been willing to talk about that.”

Because to talk about trump and his problems are the same as talking about China joe and his problems. You guys refuse to accept that joe is as corrupt, if not worse than, trump. And you refuse to even acknowledge it. So why should we humor you with pleasantries?

13-Jun-23
Trump may very well have broken the rules with what he took and kept. It's a long ways from a guy with a giant ego keeping stuff he shouldn't have to keeping it because he plans on giving it to our enemies. Even die hard anti Trumpers don't think he committed espionage. They may not say it because they want him gone so badly, but they know.

13-Jun-23

Ricky The Cabel Guy's Link
"What is more telling is that since Trump has been indicted on 31 charges of violating the Espionage Act none of you have even been willing to talk about that."

im willing...lets start with whether or not the espionage act is even a legit charge.

13-Jun-23
Is it standard operating procedure for the site mod to be kicking the hornets nest, or are you just bored and need to create work for yourself?

13-Jun-23
He's a Democrat, with advanced TDS. That's what they do.

13-Jun-23
None of them should get away with breaking the rules. Hilary is likely the only person alive with clearance that wouldn't have ended up in very deep poo for what she did. Trump had documents that he should have turned back in. And biden had classified documents in his GARAGE that he shouldn't have had in the first place. This shouldn't be one against the other or a comparison. The integrity of our nation and it's leaders should be higher than this. Every single one of them need to be held accountable for exactly what they did wrong.

13-Jun-23
"Is it standard operating procedure for the site mod to be kicking the hornets nest, or are you just bored and need to create work for yourself? "

I don't edit this forum unless there's a very blatant violation. Very blatant. And I wouldn't do that except that some folks can't control themselves. Other times I participate. But I guess you'd be happier if I just agreed with everything you say? LOL

Glunt, Trump didn't break the rules. He broke the laws. Big difference.

Woods Walker - Wrong, Wrong, Wrong. You aren't as smart as you think you are.

Ricky, I'm sure if you search long enough you'll find more like the article Emily wrote. Heck, you may even find someone that will definitely say that Trump is innocent. It's a shame you're so gullible.

Hackbow, please tell me where I've broken any forum rules. "Once he gets called out"? LOL You are unable to call me out. You see, you and several others believe you have some moral or ethical higher ground or have a better understanding of the political, medical, or legal issues and solutions. The problem is that you operate from a faulty premise. You have been so eager to accept the propaganda delivered to you over the years that you now believe it to be true. You never question anything that you aren't conditioned to believe. It's been done before in history and will happen again in the future. There is nothing you could call me out on because, as far as I'm concerned, nothing you say adds any value to the conversation.

13-Jun-23
"He broke the laws. Big difference."

Would it be ok to have a trial first?

13-Jun-23
Absolutely. He is charged with breaking laws, not rules. And he is presumed guilty until the jury reaches a verdict.

13-Jun-23
Back in MARCH 31, 2020, ZEROHEDGE.com had an article on Covid that a Dr. of Epidemiologist from India and two Epidemiologist from England and France came out that the Covid virus was made in a lab by studying the spikes through the electron microscope that it was manipulated (pictures was shown of the splice spike on the virus). Several days later all information was taken down or deleted.

Remember this well, I was going into a meeting about a large financial procurement which I deferred after reading about this, instinct told me to wait which I was grateful with the shut down coming down in several months.

13-Jun-23
“You see, you and several others believe you have some moral or ethical higher ground or have a better understanding of the political, medical, or legal issues and solutions.”

It’s not even that complicated. You voted for China joe out of fear of trump. You just forgot to do your research on exactly how corrupt the Bidens are.

“There is nothing you could call me out on because, as far as I'm concerned, nothing you say adds any value to the conversation.”

Then why are you trying to spark another pissing contest in a thread that’s not even supposed to be allowed? Bow hunting related only…remember? So, hypocritical, and biased moderation is now considered the moral and ethical high ground?!

Just more liberal logic to justify the personal hatred you claim to loathe.

13-Jun-23
But are the Bidens truly corrupt - or should I say any more corrupt than any other politician- or is that just what you’ve been told so many times that you believe it to be true?

13-Jun-23
"Ricky, I'm sure if you search long enough you'll find more like the article Emily wrote. Heck, you may even find someone that will definitely say that Trump is innocent. It's a shame you're so gullible."

you mean as gullible as those that were absolutely certain that trump colluded with the russians? they had irrefutable proof...remember?

"And he is presumed guilty until the jury reaches a verdict."

huh? what legal system is that?

13-Jun-23
He did collude with the Russians. He had his minions do it. Mueller said so. But since the media you follow won’t tell you the truth you will never see it.

13-Jun-23
And Mueller is credible???? WRONG WRONG WRONG WRONG WRONG!!!!

And the media you follow does? LMAO!!! You funny Phil!

13-Jun-23

Yet another mental disorder rears its ugly head!!! Lol!

13-Jun-23

That is actually spot on with today's media.

13-Jun-23
^^^^ but only in all matters pertaining to Trump. I don’t know what group is more corrupt, politicians or the media.

13-Jun-23
"He did collude with the Russians. He had his minions do it. Mueller said so. But since the media you follow won’t tell you the truth you will never see it."

no he didnt...it was all fabricated...durham said so. but since the media you follow won’t tell you the truth you will never see it.

see how that works?

now...in what legal system is a person "presumed guilty until the jury reaches a verdict?" here in the usa...a persons right to be presumed innocent until proven guilty is a fundamental element of due process...even if the media outlets you follow dont act like that...or tell you that.

13-Jun-23
70lb - I thought I put a smiley face there but I didn’t. My bad. It was meant to be a joke.

Ricky, why do you think it was fabricated? Because somebody told you?

Woods Walker- read the Mueller Report. Don’t let anyone tell you what you should think. And as far as Mueller being credible- he was well respected until Trump started spewing lies about him. And the Trump supporters reported those lies. And then it became truth to Trump followers.

Truthfully, while I completely disagree with what many of you parrot I do understand why you say what you do. You have been conditioned by years of manipulation. I know this because for almost 25 years I said the same things and believed the same things you are saying. Then I quit accepting the propaganda I was hearing and started thinking for myself. I was a Ditto-head before Rush had his National show and was only on WABC. Same with Hannity. Call me all the names you like but I was where many of you seem to be but I quit blindly accepting what was being fed to me. You should try it. It’s quite humbling to find you’ve been wrong all these years.

13-Jun-23
Phil. It appears to me that you will be humbled again

13-Jun-23
"Woods Walker- read the Mueller Report. Don’t let anyone tell you what you should think."

i did read it...it says no evidence of collusion by trump campaign... but cant say either way about obstruction.

13-Jun-23
Ks - The only way you would believe that is if you also believe all the misinformation you've been given. I understand that but, at the same time, I find it sad.

13-Jun-23
"Ricky, why do you think it was fabricated? Because somebody told you?"

yes...the durham report.

why do you think there was collusion...because someone told you? the mueller report didnt say that.

13-Jun-23
Ricky, From the report - "...statement that the investigation did not establish particular facts does not mean there was no evidence of those facts."

Mueller found contacts with Russia, such as the sharing of polling data about Midwestern states. He found conversations with the Russian ambassador to influence Russia’s response to sanctions imposed by the U.S. government in response to election interference, and communications with Wikileaks after it had received emails stolen by Russia.

But he did not find enough that warranted criminal charges for conspiracy.

13-Jun-23
Ricky, From the report - "...statement that the investigation did not establish particular facts does not mean there was no evidence of those facts."

from the actual report...

"As set forth in detail in this report, the Special Counsel's investigation established that Russia interfered in the 2016 presidential election principally through two operations. First, a Russian entity carried out a social media campaign that favored presidential candidate Donald J. Trump and disparaged presidential candidate Hillary Clinton. Second , a Russian intelligence service conducted computer-intrusion operations against entities, employees, and volunteers working on the Clinton Campaign and then released stolen documents. The investigation also identified numerous links between the Russian government and the Trump Campaign. Although the investigation established that the Russian government perceived it would benefit from a Trump presidency and worked to secure that outcome, and that the Campaign expected it would benefit electorally from information stolen and released through Russian efforts, the investigation did not establish that members of the Trump Campaign conspired or coordinated with the Russian government in its election interference activities."

13-Jun-23
And all that makes you feel good about Trump? Dang, when you’re in deep deep in a cult…that’s all good news I guess. Unbelievable lol.

13-Jun-23
I find it weird that the following wasn’t bolded and underlined, but I guess that is dependent on which team you are on:

“ The investigation also identified numerous links between the Russian government and the Trump Campaign.”

13-Jun-23
I'm still treating the effects of covid and the vaccine in ER. Took over a patient last week and noticed she had a urinary catheter in place. I asked her why she had it, and she said it was from the J&J vaccine. She said she developed below the waist paralysis shortly after being vaccinated and also became incontinent. She said it took 2 months to get partial movement of her legs back. Treated another regular the week after that has permanent wheezing from lung scarring after covid. He was vaxxed and boosted.

13-Jun-23

Don T Lewis's embedded Photo
Don T Lewis's embedded Photo
I guess it’s all what you want to believe. Just because you have a picture right in front of you doesn’t mean it’s real. But some folks will swear it is. Right?

13-Jun-23
Some chick on the news said the vaccine swelled her testicles. For weeks

13-Jun-23
I don’t know about you big dog 21. But I have trouble believing a chick with swollen testicles. She’s definitely hiding something;)

14-Jun-23
"And all that makes you feel good about Trump? Dang, when you’re in deep deep in a cult…that’s all good news I guess. Unbelievable lol."

whats unbelievable is the way you resort to straw men...its not a matter of feeling good or bad about anyone...its a matter of stating the facts.

when will people like you realize that facts dont care about feelings. my personal feelings about trump are irrelevant...you let yours cloud everything you see...and feel.

14-Jun-23
"I find it weird that the following wasn’t bolded and underlined"

not sure why you would find that wierd...the underlined portion was the conclusion considering all the the things that preceded it.

thats why its always good to show an entire statement...in context...unlike what phil magistro attempted to do.

14-Jun-23
None of this has anything to do with Trump. He merely appears to have been correct on his assumptions, just as some of us may have been. This is not really a Trump issue, however there are some who like to make the origins of COVID one. I wonder why that is ?

14-Jun-23
I see how phil hijacks the thread off topic.

I'd like to see the full presentation that Dr David Martin gave in Knifeman's video. If anyone can find it please post.

14-Jun-23
Phil is just using the same tactics all liberals like him use in these times. Blame everything on Trump, the big shiny object. It takes the focus off the things that they have been completely wrong on. Kind of like the timing of this inditement. Just so happens to coincide with a US senator Grassley stating on the senate floor, on the official records, that the FBI has audio tapes of their boy VP Biden taking bribes from foreign nationals. Yesterday and crickets from them. Oh but the big shiny thing...

They act like DR. Martin was Alex Jones in some bunker somewhere, instead of in front of the Euro union in a public setting, telling the truth. But then they would have to admit they were wrong, and pretty stupid to believe this shit from the get go. Its hard for liberals to admit they were wrong, so the big shiny thing...

14-Jun-23
Ricky, you showed what you thought was important, as did I.

Nomad, I didn't do it intentionally but it just seemed time to bring up the indictment of Trump since it is the elephant in the room that his followers on this forum had ignored.

14-Jun-23
Knifeman, I'm not a liberal at all. And trying to stereotype me to attempt to invalidate my opinion isn't going to work.

Now pay attention - I'm not blaming everything on Trump. He is who he is and hasn't changed since I first started hearing about him and following his exploits in the 1980s.

As far as Grassely, Comer, Jordan et. al., all they have shown so far his talk. It's a tactic many on the right use effectively - keep talking about something to deflect and distract and eventually the base will believe it's true. If and when any evidence comes out I will believe they actually have something.

It isn't just liberals that have a hard time admitting they are wrong. But I'm not a liberal.

14-Jun-23

"Ricky, you showed what you thought was important, as did I."

i know you did...and your bias is obvious. you hate trump...we get it. i dont particularly like him either. the difference is you let your feelings override the facts...just like ksflatlander.

mueller report volume one page 1 and 2 ...

"This report is submitted to the Attorney General pursuant to 28 C.F.R. § 600.8(c), which states that , "[a]t the conclusion of the Special Counsel 's work, he ... shall provide the Attorney General a confidential report explaining the prosecution or declination decisions [the SpecialCounsel] reached." The Russian government interfered in the 2016 presidential election in sweeping and systematic fashion. Evidence of Russian government operations began to surface in mid-2016. In June, the Democratic National Committee and its cyber response team publicly announced that Russian hackers had compromised its computer network. Releases of hacked materials-hacks that public reporting soon attributed to the Russian government-began that same month. Additional releases followed in July through the organization WikiLeaks, with further releases in October and November. In late July 2016, soon after WikiLeaks's first release of stolen documents, a foreign government contacted the FBI about a May 2016 encounter with Trump Campaign foreign policy advisor George Papadopoulos. Papadopoulos had suggested to a representative of that foreign government that the Trump Campaign had received indications from the Russian government that it could assist the Campaign through the anonymous release of information damaging to Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton. That information prompted the FBI on July 31, 2016, to open an investigation into whether individuals associated with the Trump Campaign were coordinating with the Russian government in its interference activities. That fall, two federal agencies jointly announced that the Russian government "directed recent compromises of e-mails from US persons and institutions, including US political organizations," and , " [t]hese thefts and disclosures are intended to interfere with the US election process." After the election, in late December 2016, the United States imposed sanctions on Russia for having interfered in the election. By early 2017, several congressional committees were examining Russia's interference in the election. Within the Executive Branch, these investigatory efforts ultimately led to the May 2017 appointment of Special Counsel Robert S. Mueller, III. The order appointing the Special Counsel authorized him to investigate "the Russian government's efforts to interfere in the 2016 presidential election ," including any links or coordination between the Russian government and individuals associated with the Trump Campaign.

As set forth in detail in this report, the Special Counsel's investigation established that Russia interfere~ in the 2016 presidential election principally through two operations. First, a Russian entity carried out a social media campaign that favored presidential candidate Donald J. Trump and disparaged presidential candidate Hillary Clinton. Second , a Russian intelligence service conducted computer-intrusion operations against entities, employees, and volunteers working on the Clinton Campaign and then released stolen documents. The investigation also identified numerous links between the Russian government and the Trump Campaign. Although the investigation established that the Russian government perceived it would benefit from a Trump presidency and worked to secure that outcome, and that the Campaign expected it would benefit electorally from information stolen and released through Russian efforts, the investigation did not establish that members of the Trump Campaign conspired or coordinated with the Russian government in its election interference activities.

Below we describe the evidentiary considerations underpinning statements about the results of our investigation and the Special Counsel's charging decisions, and we then provide an overview of the two volumes of our report. The report describes actions and events that the Special Counsel's Office found to be supp01ted by the evidence collected in our investigation. In some instances, the report points out the absence of evidence or conflicts in the evidence about a particular fact or event. In other instances, when substantial, credible evidence enabled the Office to reach a conclusion with confidence, the report states that the investigation established that certain actions or events occurred. A statement that the investigation did not establish particular facts does not mean there was no evidence of those facts. In evaluating whether evidence about collective action of multiple individuals constituted a crime, we applied the framework of conspiracy law, not the concept of "collusion." In so doing, the Office recognized that the word "collud[ e ]" was used in communications with the Acting Attorney General confirming certain aspects of the investigation's scope and that the term has frequently been invoked in public reporting about the investigation. But collusion is not a specific offense or theory of liability found in the United States Code, nor is it a term of art in federal criminal law. For those reasons, the Office's focus in analyzing questions of joint criminal liability was on conspiracy as defined in federal law. In connection with that analysis, we addressed the factual question whether members of the Trump Campaign "coordinat[ ed]"-a term that appears in the appointment order-with Russian election interference activities. Like collusion, "coordination" does not have a settled definition in federal criminal law. We understood coordination to require an agreement-tacit or express- between the Trump Campaign and the Russian government on election interference. That requires more than the two parties taking actions that were informed by or responsive to the other's actions or interests. We applied the term coordination in that sense when stating in the report that the investigation did not establish that the Trump Campaign coordinated with the Russian government in its election interference activities."

14-Jun-23
"Nomad, I didn't do it intentionally but it just seemed time to bring up the indictment of Trump since it is the elephant in the room that his followers on this forum had ignored."

really? did we miss the posts where you brought up the biden family bribery scandal? what about that elephant? can we assume you dont think its important becaue you didnt bring it up on an unrelated thread. come on man...

14-Jun-23
Ricky, when there is a Biden family bribery scandal I'll bring it up if nobody else does. So far there isn't any scandal, just a lot of talk.

14-Jun-23
“ Every single one of them need to be held accountable for exactly what they did wrong.”

That’s all I could ask for. Man, what a day that would be!!!

14-Jun-23
“70lb - I thought I put a smiley face there but I didn’t. My bad. It was meant to be a joke.”

Is that how they convinced you to believe, “presumed guilty until the jury reaches a verdict."? Did CNN put a smiley face on it to convince you as well?

This is way beyond any level of joking! Is it a joke that Biden arrests his political opponents on false charges, then orders the left wing media outlets to black out his post indictment comments? They claim it was too dangerous and full of lies, so they shielded the public from the danger! Lol!

Once again, it’s a mental disorder. You guys don’t hate trump near as much as you fear him! Fear causes people to do irrational things in an effort to de-escalate it.

You have no idea how ridiculous you sound when you claim china joe isn’t worthy of being investigated for his seemingly damning misdeeds, while calling for the real boogie man to be extracted from under your bed.

You keep claiming not to be a liberal, yet you haven’t said a single thing to convince anyone otherwise.

It’s a simple concept. Due process and equal treatment when upholding the law. Until you’re able to grasp that as a foundational necessity, you won’t be taken seriously by this crowd.

14-Jun-23
70lb - let's get this straight. Biden didn't arrest anyone. Garland didn't arrest anyone. Jack Smith gathered evidence that was presented to a grand jury made up of Florida citizens. The grand jury made up of citizens determined that the evidence was sufficient to issue charges against Trump and Nauta. That's how the process did and should work.

I never said Biden wasn't worthy of being investigated. I said that so far Grassley, Jordan, Comer, et.al. haven't proven he is worthy of being investigated. All they've done is run their mouth. But somehow they've convinced you he is guilty. LOL And I clearly have a grasp on due process and equal treatment, something many of you do not believe according to the posts here about how guilty Biden is for something that was only talked about.

I don't fear Trump. He's a narcissistic old fool and has been since he was narcissistic young fool.

Do you really think I give a crap about being taken seriously by this crowd? LOL I don't have to convince you or anyone about whether I'm a liberal or not. It doesn't matter to me at all what you think about that.

And another informative post from Hackbow. LOL

14-Jun-23
LOL. You mean Iike the three messages I’ve sent you?

14-Jun-23
" Definitions, and words having real meaning, are difficult concepts for libtards. "

" evidence is now pointing to you actually believing your own bile. "

ROTFLMAO!!!

14-Jun-23
"when there is a Biden family bribery scandal I'll bring it up if nobody else does. So far there isn't any scandal, just a lot of talk."

there wasnt a russian collusion scandal either...two separate independent investigations said just that...but that didnt stop you from bringing that up. why so cautious now? oh thats right...youre not looking at biden through your hate trump glasses.

14-Jun-23
Ricky, I brought up the indictment. The discussion took on a life of it's own from there.

Anyway, I'm bored with this discussion.

14-Jun-23
"when there is a Biden family bribery scandal I'll bring it up if nobody else does. So far there isn't any scandal, just a lot of talk."

So, the 2 whistleblowers from the IRS have no credibility? I assume you think it’s ok for these whistleblowers to be retaliating against as well?

“I'm bored with this discussion.”

Translation: I kicked the hornets nest, got them buzzing, and now I can’t defend my actions, or my false claims, so I’m taking my ball and going home.

14-Jun-23
Have you ever noticed when the government lies or breaks the law nobody usually answers for it. If we the people lie to the government then we're guilty of a "crime".

Something ain't right with the whole Covid thing.

I tryst Fauci about as much as I trusted Nixon

14-Jun-23
"Ricky, I brought up the indictment. The discussion took on a life of it's own from there."

close but not quite accurate. seems to me i remember you saying he actually did collude with the russia...you also said mueller said so.

"He did collude with the Russians. He had his minions do it. Mueller said so.

both statements are categorically false.

"Anyway, I'm bored with this discussion."

of course you are...that seems to be a pattern.

14-Jun-23
70lb - “ So, the 2 whistleblowers from the IRS have no credibility? I assume you think it’s ok for these whistleblowers to be retaliating against as well?”

The last thing I read about at least one of the whistleblowers was that he broke all contact with the Senate committee after their truthfulness was questioned. There is apparently an open invitation for him to return and testify.

In any event the probe into Hunter Biden’s tax return is still ongoing. It is overseen by the US Attorney for Delaware. When Joe Biden took office he did not ask the Attorney to resign, as is the usual custom, to avoid any sense of inserting himself into the probe. That’s pretty much what I know about it. When something of substance is released I’ll pay more attention.

14-Jun-23
The collusion discussion came later. What I’m bored with is trying to have a reasonable conversation where one is not possible. We could sit around a campfire for hours upon hours and go back and forth about this. In the end I doubt either of us will see things differently, so I’d prefer to spend my time doing more productive things. You carry on. It seems you like this more than I do.

14-Jun-23
So the libs here think it’s OK to arrest a political opponent? What is this a third world effing country? It’s disgusting meanwhile Biden had classified documents and he wasn’t even President at the time unreal. Watch anything you do or say or else the commie vermint will be knocking at your door.

14-Jun-23
“ So the libs here think it’s OK to arrest a political opponent? What is this a third world effing country? It’s disgusting meanwhile Biden had classified documents and he wasn’t even President at the time unreal. Watch anything you do or say or else the commie vermint will be knocking at your door.”

Seriously???? This rant is scary because nothing, absolutely nothing, you said is true but I bet you believe it all.

14-Jun-23
Phil........wrong elephant, wrong room!

14-Jun-23
Phil what part about what I said was not true? Please enlighten me.

14-Jun-23
Phil has the lefties been trying to boot Trump out for the past 7-8 years? Please answer that as well.

14-Jun-23
Phil has the lefties been trying to boot Trump out for the past 7-8 years? Please answer that as well.

14-Jun-23
"What I’m bored with is trying to have a reasonable conversation where one is not possible."

youre right...its tough to have a reasonable conversation when people insist on spreading falsehoods.

"It seems you like this more than I do." not really...i just not a big fan of gaslighting.

14-Jun-23
Can someone tell me what a "Cabel Guy" is? ;-)

Matt

14-Jun-23
Ricky, it’s interesting you use the term “gaslighting” because that is exactly what I think when reading your posts.

I may have said a falsehood or two inadvertently but I’m much more inclined to say you say them routinely. Then you point the finger at me.

That is why we cannot have a reasonable conversation.

14-Jun-23
Ricky can add projecting to his resume LMAO

14-Jun-23
Spike, I didn't forget your questions. I'll answer one. I don't think it's OK to have a political opponent arrested. If you truly believe that Biden had Trump arrested then you also believe that Trump did not do any of the things he's charged with, that Jack Smith fabricated the evidence, and that the grand Jury that returned the indictment were all libs that hate Trump and were willing to go along with whatever scheme you thought Biden cooked up.

If you truly believe all that then there isn't much for us to talk about because you would be unwilling to accept the facts.

14-Jun-23
JFK: " let's not seek the Democrat or Republican answer but the right anwser".

I don't know about yal but I think every politician, head of the ATF, FBI, Attorney General, ect should be held accountable. If we don't desire what's right, what's constitutional, we will all be in deep crap.

I have my own opinions, but nobody's always right...if I'm wrong I want to have enough character to admit it. Honestly, I'm fed up with all the crap on Capital Hill.

It seems people with high power dont seem to be held responsible. Lots of people went to prison during the Watergate scandal...did Nixon go to prison?

I want everyone to have real liberty...whether I agree with them or not...but, Marxism, Facsism, ect cannot function in harmony with the US constitution.

It seems we have a choice between Democrats(Marxist), Republicans (Facsist) ...neither choice is good. Yet, we continue to hand over our Liberties to these people..sure, there are a few that are good ones but they are the exception.

As I see it, we have a "degree" of freedom that is being chipped away little by little and has been for the past 100 plus years.

I hear a lot about the ACLU from my friends, I don't agree with the ACLU on everything but sometimes they are right. We need to wake up and realize our nation will prosper and heal when the people of our nation want things to change.

It's absolutely sickening to see how arrogant and crooked Capital Hill can be.

We are near bout in a total police state in this country.

The Left wants to tell me what I can think and what I should buy and the Right wants to protect me from myself...so they say.

Under Bush we had a lot of over reach and unconstitutional stuff forced upon us and we continue to have the same today.

I would just love to see the government get the hell out of the way and get back to a very limited government that functions to preserve the liberty of the people.

Folks, government that goes beyond the basics never works out very good at all...we have a lot of history behind us to prove that.

The real question is...Does the American people want REAL freedom? I'm not so sure they do.

For those that believe government can fix things...they haven't done a very good job of it for the last 100 plus years.

14-Jun-23
Oh, if we acknowledged the rights of the people to be free we wouldn't be having a lot of these conversations about Covid and the government over reach during the "pandemic"

14-Jun-23
“… and that the grand Jury that returned the indictment were all libs that hate Trump and were willing to go along with whatever scheme you thought Biden cooked up.”

If you follow the site’s group think, the libs already did that when they fixed the 2020 presidential election.

It is weird that we have a credible whistleblower from the small number of people who were active on the Hunter Biden investigation, but not a single one that is from all the states whose election results were allegedly fixed in 2020.

So weird….

But I bet the Tr-humpers have a good explanation for this.

15-Jun-23
Phil, I guess I should clarify this. Trump may have or may not have done something wrong BUT so may have Hunter, Hillary, and Joe. It’s been a witch hunt for Trump ever since 2016 and if everyone doesn’t see that I don’t know what to tell you. I’m all for charging people with crimes but that means all people.

15-Jun-23
Hunter investigation has been ongoing for five years now with no outcome in sight. Even though everyone knows he lied about being a drug addict when applying for a firearm among many many other issues. It took only months to wrap up Trump investigations. Funny how quickly things can happen in our two tiered justice system.

15-Jun-23
"Ricky, it’s interesting you use the term “gaslighting” because that is exactly what I think when reading your posts. I may have said a falsehood or two inadvertently but I’m much more inclined to say you say them routinely. Then you point the finger at me."

really? if i say them routinely, it should be very easy to give an example of something i said that was false.

ill wait...but something tells me that this is where you get bored with the conversation again.

15-Jun-23
If Trump or any others have done something wrong they should be held accountable just like the average citizen. The problem we have today is if they want to bring you down they will find something..you are guilty until proven innocent today. The ATF is making criminals out of law abiding citizens...we should be careful how much power we tolerate from the government...you may persuade them to go after a group that you are against at the moment...but what happens when someone else takes control that is against you?

Remmeber...once laws are in place its very hard to abolish them. We are still reaping the consequences of the Patriot Act.

Someone in my family told me..." I'm willing to give up some of my freedoms if it keeps me safe"...I told them if you're not free you will never really be safe in the sense that really matters.

Capital Hill has forgotten a long time ago that the founders DID NOT grant us our freedoms and rights...our rights were granted by God or as some may say by Natural Law. Congress don't give us a damn thing...when a government tells you what you can and can't pit into your own body and that you will be jailed for not paying a tax, or forced to school your kids the way they see fit...You're not free.

I can see restrictions in public buildings during a health crisis..but telling people what they can do in a private setting such as a church..is definitely over reach.

We just don't have sense enough as a nation to realize it.

Look at all this electric car BS that's going on..it's a joke. Electric cars won't be any better for the environment that fossil fuels..probably worse so.

But, let's follow along behind the Democrats n Republicans because they know best..they know what's best for us...right.

Remember, just because a law is technically legal doesn't make it morally right.

Jim Crowe laws were legal laws on the books...I guess we know how that worked out.

15-Jun-23
Spike, it hasn't been a witch hunt for Trump. That's a phrase he uses to get his supporters riled up. He has been a master at redirecting anger for decades. It's always someone else's fault.

Jim Jordan investigated Hillary non stop yet could find nothing wrong. Even Durham said he could find that she did nothing wrong. Yet Trump keeps using her as a foil to deflect attention from him and it keeps the base focused on her.

The way the Republicans have gone after Hunter Biden I would expect they would have found something by now but so far it's all talk and conjecture. Maybe they will find something someday and then we can talk about that but right now, Hunter, Joe, Hillary are all being used as distractions for Trump to take the focus off him. And it appears that many are falling for his ruse.

It seems that every Republican trying to defend Trump hasn't really said he isn't in trouble, instead they've used the "what about...." method to try to justify what he's been charged with. And by the number of posts from folks here that tactic seems to be working on Trump's most loyal supporters. But that doesn't change the issues Trump is facing and his actions brought them on himself.

15-Jun-23
I think if Trump would have cooperated with authorities, like Pence did, he would have never been indicted. Unfortunately, his ego was too big for that. It's almost like he welcomes legal trouble, so he can play the victim.

As for the origins of Covid, it's likely we'll never know for sure. The lab theory makes as much sense as the natural theory to me. Call me a Pollyanna, but I don't believe it was intentionally unleashed on the general public. Who would possibly benefit from killing millions of people and shutting down the global economy? I don't agree with all of the Covid mandates and closures, but they weren't just a US response to the pandemic. They were world-wide.

Matt

15-Jun-23
^^^. I think you aren’t being honest with what you truly belueve^^^^. There is absolutely no way Trump was not going to be indicted. Cooperate or not. Everyone knows that.

15-Jun-23
Phil, that's the problem too often..the what about so n so. We should want politicians and those in authority to be held accountable..period. Trump is his own worse enemy...it is what it is. Most people have a good idea most career politicians are dirty..not all but most.

15-Jun-23
The biggest problem I have with Biden and a lot of other politicians is their policies

15-Jun-23
TGbow, I agree with holding politicians acountable.

15-Jun-23
Matt. Remember when if a person brought up "lab leak" you were a conspiracy theorists spreading misinformation. And would be censored. And now it may be a possibility. There was a guy on here that I assume is very knowledgeable. And he was saying that it 100% naturally happened in nature. I think his handle was Mike B. I would like to know has stance now.

Its things like this that give people pause on believing anything.

15-Jun-23
Rusty, the guy you are talking about goes by the handle of Mike in CT. He has over 30 years experience in virology. He consults with some of the largest hospitals and medical facilities in the New York area. He's also a staunch conservative, Christian, and terrific family man. I'm sure if you sent him a PM he'd give you an honest and intelligent response.

Matt

15-Jun-23

"Jim Jordan investigated Hillary non stop yet could find nothing wrong. Even Durham said he could find that she did nothing wrong. Yet Trump keeps using her as a foil to deflect attention from him and it keeps the base focused on her."

James Comey sure did. The difference between her and trump is who the justice department chooses to charge.

"Although we did not find clear evidence that Secretary Clinton or her colleagues intended to violate laws governing the handling of classified information, there is evidence that they were extremely careless in their handling of very sensitive, highly classified information."

For example, seven e-mail chains concern matters that were classified at the Top Secret/Special Access Program level when they were sent and received. These chains involved Secretary Clinton both sending e-mails about those matters and receiving e-mails from others about the same matters. There is evidence to support a conclusion that any reasonable person in Secretary Clinton’s position, or in the position of those government employees with whom she was corresponding about these matters, should have known that an unclassified system was no place for that conversation. In addition to this highly sensitive information, we also found information that was properly classified as Secret by the U.S. Intelligence Community at the time it was discussed on e-mail (that is, excluding the later “up-classified” e-mails).

None of these e-mails should have been on any kind of unclassified system, but their presence is especially concerning because all of these e-mails were housed on unclassified personal servers not even supported by full-time security staff, like those found at Departments and Agencies of the U.S. Government—or even with a commercial service like Gmail.

"With respect to potential computer intrusion by hostile actors, we did not find direct evidence that Secretary Clinton’s personal e-mail domain, in its various configurations since 2009, was successfully hacked. But, given the nature of the system and of the actors potentially involved, we assess that we would be unlikely to see such direct evidence. We do assess that hostile actors gained access to the private commercial e-mail accounts of people with whom Secretary Clinton was in regular contact from her personal account. We also assess that Secretary Clinton’s use of a personal e-mail domain was both known by a large number of people and readily apparent. She also used her personal e-mail extensively while outside the United States, including sending and receiving work-related e-mails in the territory of sophisticated adversaries. Given that combination of factors, we assess it is possible that hostile actors gained access to Secretary Clinton’s personal e-mail account.

"In our system, the prosecutors make the decisions about whether charges are appropriate based on evidence the FBI has helped collect. Although we don’t normally make public our recommendations to the prosecutors, we frequently make recommendations and engage in productive conversations with prosecutors about what resolution may be appropriate, given the evidence. In this case, given the importance of the matter, I think unusual transparency is in order.

Although there is evidence of potential violations of the statutes regarding the handling of classified information, our judgment is that no reasonable prosecutor would bring such a case. Prosecutors necessarily weigh a number of factors before bringing charges. There are obvious considerations, like the strength of the evidence, especially regarding intent. Responsible decisions also consider the context of a person’s actions, and how similar situations have been handled in the past.

In looking back at our investigations into mishandling or removal of classified information, we cannot find a case that would support bringing criminal charges on these facts. All the cases prosecuted involved some combination of: clearly intentional and willful mishandling of classified information; or vast quantities of materials exposed in such a way as to support an inference of intentional misconduct; or indications of disloyalty to the United States; or efforts to obstruct justice. We do not see those things here.

To be clear, this is not to suggest that in similar circumstances, a person who engaged in this activity would face no consequences. To the contrary, those individuals are often subject to security or administrative sanctions. But that is not what we are deciding now.

As a result, although the Department of Justice makes final decisions on matters like this, we are expressing to Justice our view that no charges are appropriate in this case."

The decision to not charge hillary and to charge trump is clearly a political one. Both were presidential candidates at the time and both clearly mishandled classified documents. either you charge them both or you let them both skate.

15-Jun-23
Ricky, two things. 1. They couldn’t find a case that would support bringing criminal charges. That isn’t political.

2. Trump isn’t being charged with simply mishandling classified documents.

They are two completely different cases.

15-Jun-23
She destroyed evidence of her mishandling classified evidence. This isn’t a theory. It’s a known fact.

Does that mean if I rob a bank and spend all the money before I’m caught, that I didn’t rob a bank. Nope. But, according to your logic is means I can’t be charged with robbing a bank.

That’s some solid reasoning Phil. Solid indeed.

15-Jun-23
It's common knowledge that the Clinton's have been corrupt since the 1970s. Lot of politicians, judges, ect think they are above the law...and in many cases they seem to be.

15-Jun-23
“1. They couldn’t find a case that would support bringing criminal charges. That isn’t political.”

That’s because “they” are in the pocket of China joes administration. Why would they press charges against the man that makes them all rich? Not to mention “they”, and you apparently, are scared to death that trump will throw a monkey wrench into the real collusion with China.

“2. Trump isn’t being charged with simply mishandling classified documents.”

He’s being charged with espionage! So, which country is he spying for? Which country is he selling us out for? Russia? No, they determined that to be a huge lie, but you aren’t able to accept anything that allows trump to defend himself.

You seem pretty hell bent on the fact that he is a criminal, so please enlighten us on the details and facts of his espionage activities.

15-Jun-23
WV, in your typical manner you either misunderstood or misrepresented what I said. I never said what I think or believe, I repeated what the FBI said. If you have a problem with it call the FBI.

15-Jun-23
70lb, Your reasoning to #1 is flawed. Please go back and read what I wrote about the process that was used to indict Trump. It could not have involved just making a phone call to someone saying to arrest him.

And for #2 - You are wrong again. He is not being charged with espionage. He is being charged with counts of violating the Espionage Act. Once again you have fallen for the propaganda that is intended to get you and other supporters angry.

15-Jun-23
Never seen a group of politicians so afraid of one individual.

15-Jun-23
TGBow, it is not common knowledge that the Clinton's have been corrupt since the 1970s. They may and probably did some stupid, possibly corrupt things like most politicians but much of what is blamed on them is a result of a large campaign led by Roger Ailes, David Brock and others to misinform people. As Trump has shown, if you repeat a lie enough times it becomes truth to some.

15-Jun-23
“And for #2 - You are wrong again. He is not being charged with espionage. He is being charged with counts of violating the Espionage Act. Once again you have fallen for the propaganda that is intended to get you and other supporters angry.”

Fair enough, not that it matters. Again, please lay out the details of exactly what he has done, over and above any other president, to warrant the accusations. I suspect this is another futile attempt a throw things at the wall until one sticks. But I’m willing to hear you break it down for us since you seem to be the all knowing one.

15-Jun-23
Phil you are right about repeating a lie..I've talked personally to people that knew the Clinton's.

The lie that government will make things better has been repeating for decades.

Also, the Bushes are not innocent either. You are correct that many things are hear say..even some of the things I've been told about the Clinton's possibly could be false.

I don't care whether they're Democrat or Republican.

15-Jun-23
70lb - I can only offer the indictment as proof of what the special prosecutor was able to present to the grand jury to convince them.

15-Jun-23
Again, please lay out the details of exactly what he has done, over and above any other president, to warrant the accusations

There is a clear difference in Trump's actions. As Ricky cited above re: Clinton, Comey said "all the cases prosecuted involved some combination of: clearly intentional and willful mishandling of classified information; or vast quantities of materials exposed in such a way as to support an inference of intentional misconduct; or indications of disloyalty to the United States; or efforts to obstruct justice. We do not see those things here."

With Trump, it is more than just a case of carelessness by his own admission. When comparing his case against that of Clinton, Pence, Biden, or any other high profile official who has had issues with classified information, Trump is the only one who refused to return all the classified documents as soon as he was asked about them; Trump is also the only official who tried to prevent investigators from discovering additional classified records he had in his possession.

Had Trump responded to the subpoena and turned everything back in as the others have, this would be a non-issue. He has admitted knowing they were classified, the indictment highlights his efforts to deliberately hide additional classified information, and he does not deny that he has refused to return the documents. This is why he is being charged and others haven't been.

15-Jun-23
So bigeasy, destroying computer device memories and files, hardware with Bleachbit, a hammer.etc. is not?? trying to prevent investigators from discovering additional classified records she(Clinton) had in her possession. I just want to be sure we are comparing apples to apples. FBI inspected a room under Trumps control and asked that an additional lock be added, which he did. Again, how is that interference?

15-Jun-23
The plandemic there planning another they need to be dealt with these evil people God will repay them if they don’t change there ways.

15-Jun-23
It's like the JFK assasination...you can't really prove exactly what happen but we have a good idea it wasn't like we were told by the Warren commission.

Like I said people from both parties have gotten away with illegal stuff when most of us would have paid the consequences.

Remember the BS about weapons of mass destruction? Oh well, we just messed up..no big deal...even though American soldiers died we will ignore the lies n deception within the administration and the pentagon.

The Biden admistration is probably tje worse yet but they are not the only administration that has their hands dirty.

When politicians use the ATF, DOJ or any other government entity as a weaponized force to violate Americans constitutional rights ...it's wrong. I don't give a damn who it is

15-Jun-23
So bigeasy, destroying computer device memories and files, hardware with Bleachbit, a hammer.etc. is not??

And the issue seems to be there is no compelling evidence that these steps were intentionally taken to conceal or hide confidential information. Again, comes back to intent and how she responded to investigators. Now, if Clinton was on tape saying “the DOJ subpoenaed me and wants to look at my phone, but there’s a bunch of stuff I shouldn’t have on it. Here’s a hammer, go destroy it” then that would be a different story. To my knowledge, that tape doesn’t exist.

15-Jun-23

"Ricky, two things.

1. They couldn’t find a case that would support bringing criminal charges. That isn’t political.

2. Trump isn’t being charged with simply mishandling classified documents.

wow...and you accuse others of being naïve? They definitely had the case(s)...comey said so...he just claimed that no "reasonable" prosecutor would bring them. they simply didnt want to charge her....many have been prosecuted for less. ask those in the attached article. if you dont think comeys recommendation not to charge didnt have anything to do with his wanting to protect hillary...you are past naive and closing in on delusional.

neither you or i know whether trump is guilty of what he is being charged with. he has been accused of more things that he didnt do that i can even list. you were all in (apparently still are) on the collusion fantasy too...when we know...based on two separate investigations...there was no there there.

you try to come across a some reasonable thinker with an open mind but you are anything but. you are the classic sufferer of tds.

15-Jun-23
Phil, you’ve argued that’s the way you feel. So, you must think that way as well. It’s in your own words throughout this thread.

As usual, you aren’t looking for civil debate. This is the first response I’ve given to you. And, you turned it into that.

One thing you have never seemed to understand is I don’t twist yours or anyone else’s words. I don’t do that. My disgust with you and your ilk is plainly simple. You spend paragraphs telling everyone how they should think, where they should get their news, etc…. Then, crawfish away when the idiocy is pointed out.

Now, you took the first shot at me as you did the last Covid topic you threatened to ban me over. The PM’s hackbow spoke of is not new news to me. You going to get ruffled and ban me this time too because I refuse to agree with you?

Participation is great. As long as that’s your intent. I’m willing to discuss these things if you are willing to be honest as you do the same. But, arguing paragraphs full of content that Hillary did nothing wrong, to only state that’s not your opinion is a lie. Everyone here knows it too.

That’s what makes these dis audio a with you a like dream. 70lb hit the nail on the head. You want to dictate and control how people think. Not discuss facts.

15-Jun-23
Ricky, I didn't give an opinion. I stated what the FBI reported. I obviously don't have the same inside information you have.

15-Jun-23
Justin, Whatever. Your post isn't worth it for me to respond to.

15-Jun-23
"There is a clear difference in Trump's actions. As Ricky cited above re: Clinton, Comey said "all the cases prosecuted involved some combination of: clearly intentional and willful mishandling of classified information; or vast quantities of materials exposed in such a way as to support an inference of intentional misconduct; or indications of disloyalty to the United States; or efforts to obstruct justice. We do not see those things here."

how do you hire someone to unintentionally or unwillfully set up a separate email server in your home in order to avoid using gov email?

How do you unintentionally or unwillfully destroy cell phones and ipads with a hammer?

how do you unintentionally or unwillfully use bleachbit in order to wipe out email files on your secret server?

...some of you guys will literally say anything.

15-Jun-23
"I obviously don't have the same inside information you have."

i dont have any inside information, but im willing to see how things play out...knowing how accusations against trump have turned out in the past.

you on the other hand are still saying trump is guilty of what two separate investigations have stated that he was not guilty of.

like i said, you have the classic case of tds.

15-Jun-23
After everything these clowns have did or not did....my best solution is to say I am anti government. To many unknowns on both sides, I got tired of fact checking

15-Jun-23
how do you hire someone to unintentionally or unwillfully set up a separate email server in your home in order to avoid using gov email?

How do you unintentionally or unwillfully destroy cell phones and ipads with a hammer?

how do you unintentionally or unwillfully use bleachbit in order to wipe out email files on your secret server?

You don't unintentionally do any of those things, Ricky. That's not where the question of intent comes in. Again, the key distinction is between "carelessness" and "intentional and willful mishandling" and how individuals responded when being confronted with their actions.

Take the instance of iPads/iPhones. The act of destroying one is very deliberate and intentional. However, there was no evidence to suggest these actions were taken to deliberately conceal information from investigators as opposed to ensuring that any information on the phones stayed secure.

As I clearly said, if there was evidence like a tape recording of Clinton clearly stating something to the effect of she knew she had information on their that she shouldn't, and that this evidence needs to destroyed before it falls into the hands of investigators, then I'm sure Comey would have been compelled to treat the case differently. We don't have those examples in Hillary's case. We do have them in Trump's case.

15-Jun-23
Ricky, I'm only saying Trump is charged. A jury will determine if he's guilty.

I don't have TDS. I have whatever the next level above that would be. He acts like a pathetic, narcissistic, sociopath that has no regard for anyone or anything other than himself. He will turn on anyone in a moment if he doesn't get his own way. I know he has cheated at least one business out of money and, I suspect from reading other reports, there are many, many more behind that. He is seen as an embarrassment by many, maybe most, Americans. He has plundered his way through his adult life starting and bankrupting numerous companies. I cannot find one redeeming quality about the man.

If you just want to say I have TDS that's fine. I'm not ashamed to admit it. I'm actually in the same company as many other conservative Republicans that left the party because of how it turned to support him.

15-Jun-23
"We do have them in Trump's case."

yes...just like we had irrefutable proof that trump colluded with the russians...remember? you dont know what the have...and neither do i.

15-Jun-23
"I"m far from a political zealot. I live in the real world. " - Phil Magistro 5/16/23

So is there anyone other than Phil Magistro that believes that?

15-Jun-23
Nope. I don’t.

15-Jun-23
"I"m far from a political zealot. I live in the real world. " - Phil Magistro 5/16/23

"So is there anyone other than Phil Magistro that believes that?"

i dont necessarily think he is a political zealot but he is for sure a lot more left leaning than he wants people to believe...and most definitely an orange man bad zealot.

15-Jun-23
I believe it. Phil already stated multiple times he doesn’t care what you believe about him. I believe that too.

I think Phil’s inner peace comes from not having to defend and make excuses for a narcissistic demagogue and helping him play the victim incessantly.

It’s the FBI’s fault or maybe CIA, DOJ, Hillary, liberal media, political prosecutors, liberal voters, election workers, appointed judges, his own cabinet. He, and his cult minions here, blame everyone but Trump for all his issues. Poor victim Trump. Excuses for everything.

Talk about gullible lol.

15-Jun-23
“i dont necessarily think he is a political zealot but he is for sure a lot more left leaning than he wants people to believe.”

It doesn’t matter to me what anyone believes. I am a social liberal and a fiscal conservative. At one time I fit snug in the Republican Party but not any more.

15-Jun-23
At one time a Liberal wasn't much different than a Libertarian. We're calling politicians Liberals that are really Marxist/Communist..big difference. We're calling people Conservatives that are really Facsist/Statist.

Either way we all will lose politically speaking.

I may not be the smartest person on the planet but I can reflect back on history and present events and figure out that the more the government gets involved in the private sector the worse it gets. I would think most people would want real liberty and less regulations and less corruption...but I know I'm not being realistic by thinking that

15-Jun-23
At one time I fit snug in the Republican Party but not any more.

You aren't alone, Phil. Now a registered Libertarian and that's also how I've voted for President the last two elections.

FYI Peter Zeihan has talked quite a bit about the political shuffling we've experienced in this country, both historically and currently. I've always appreciated his takes on things, and I think he's captured the moment pretty well. There are a number of us caught up in the shuffle that are struggling to find a home with the two major parties.

15-Jun-23
I use to vote Republican..not much difference anymore.

When a theif breaks into my home and steals all my valuables..it doesn't matter to me what his political beliefs are..he's a theif either way.

15-Jun-23
"I am a social liberal and a fiscal conservative."

in my opinion, thats what a lot of liberals say to make themselves feel better. social issues and programs are often in direct opposition to fiscal conservatism.

15-Jun-23
What do you know about liberals saying things to feel better?

There are a lot of spending items that are in direct opposition to fiscal conservatism and the modern Republican party seems to have embraced them.

There are more than a few social programs, including healthcare, that have been demonized irresponsibly.

15-Jun-23
"There are a lot of spending items that are in direct opposition to fiscal conservatism and the modern Republican party seems to have embraced them."

i agree...but im not sure anyone here has claimed the "modern republican party" is fiscally conservative...but its a hell of a lot closer than the modern democrat party.

15-Jun-23
Bush blowed more money that Bill Clinton. Both parties can spend out money and act as though we are their peasants and they are our Lord's.

Once politicians realized they could secure a voter block by taking from some and giving to others, it's been an ongoing thing.

I've never seen a society tax their way to prosperity and Ive never seen a society regulate their way to prosperity.

It really boils down to a spiritual issue for America...and you can't regulate or redistribute that either.

A certain amount of government is necessary..but we have waaayyy too much as it is.

15-Jun-23
On the bright side, I paid $2.99 per gallon for gas somewhere in Georgia on my return trip from Florida. Should I credit Biden's policies? Just wanted to ask the experts.

Matt

15-Jun-23
Well Matt, that's better than $4 a gallon but it would probably be cheaper if he hadn't screwed with the pipeline.

15-Jun-23
TGbow, the one caveat to what you said about Bush, Clinton and others spending money is that Congress is the only body that can authorize budgets and, in almost all cases, presidents never get what they asked for. So while the presidents get the praise or blame, Congress should be mentioned in the same breath. Depending on the party in power in Congress the negotiation can lead to a dramatically different budget than proposed. In some cases Congress increases the President's proposed budget. For example:

In 2003, Congress passed a budget that was $78 billion larger than requested by President George W. Bush. This was in order to fund the war in Iraq.

In 2008, Congress passed a budget that was $145 billion larger than requested by President George W. Bush. This was in order to fund the war in Afghanistan and to respond to the financial crisis.

In 2020, Congress passed a budget that was $2.2 trillion larger than requested by President Donald Trump. This was in order to respond to the COVID-19 pandemic.

15-Jun-23
Clay, a year ago, gas was over $5 and some folks here were howling like monkeys that it was because of Biden's policies. I just want to know who to credit for the $2 drop in price.

Matt

15-Jun-23
Phil, you make a good point but the President does get a degree of what he wants..but, you're correct, congress has to vote for the spending..that tells me a lot about both sides of the aisle

15-Jun-23
TGbow, You cannot trust either side because they are all beholden to someone or some group. While I don't think it's good to tinker with the Constitution, I would like to see and amendment to address term limits for Congress.

15-Jun-23
I've wavered on term limits myself. Compared to the damage they have already done term limits would be small in comparison.

15-Jun-23

DanaC's Link
"both sides of the aisle" are deeply enmeshed in the culture of Big Money - Big Oil, Big Pharma, Big Defense, Big Financials. Those industries spend a ton on "both sides of the aisle" to ensure the election of regulate less/spend more 'friends.'

You could probably halve the US defense budget by getting rid of a dozen un-needed spending programs. Planes that cost billions to build and fly? (B-2 bomber - The total program cost averaged US$2.13 billion per aircraft. The F-22 and F-35 are ridiculously expensive as well. "A 2021 Government Accountability Office report said there is a widening gap between projected life cycle costs for the F-35 and what the services say they can afford. In 2018 the Air Force determined it could spend $4.1 million per year per F-35A, when the real operating cost is closer to $7.1 million. The Marine Corps and Navy similarly underestimated their costs, meaning all three services face multi-million dollar budget shortfalls each year that will grow with each new F-35 added to the force. "

There ARE NO MORE 'fiscal conservatives' in Congress, bottom line.

15-Jun-23

KSflatlander's Link
“ In 2020, Congress passed a budget that was $2.2 trillion larger than requested by President Donald Trump. This was in order to respond to the COVID-19 pandemic.”

I beg to differ on that one. Trump actually wanted more $$ in the budget for fiscal year 2020.

15-Jun-23
(And no, I am not advocating for more 'social' spending. As an old hippie from Concord Mass once said, " I heartily accept the motto, "That government is best which governs least"; and I should like to see it acted up to more rapidly and systematically. Carried out, it finally amounts to this, which also I believe- "That government is best which governs not at all"; and when men are prepared for it, that will be the kind of government which they will have. ")

15-Jun-23
How much money is sent to foreign countries? The Military Industrial Complex is certainly a big problem. Remember the auto industry bail outs?..Bush/Obamma.

Sometimes war is necessary but every war fought since WW2, congress didn't declare war. Well, it's a Police Action..ignore the constitution.

ATF makes up their own laws independently, FBI agents write their own warrants,ect.

Leftist want to dictate, Eight wingers want to dictate and in the end we all lose except for those in power.

I can only imagine how many problems we've had for 200 years could have been avoided simply by acknowledging the US Constitution.

Example: slavery was amended to the constitution. It was legal but the question is was it contrary to core principals in the constitution? Frederick Douglas thought it was contrary to teh Constitution...after he studied the constitution he realized something...here is a quote from Douglas: " the Cosntistutuon is a glorious liberty document when interpreted as it should be".

Politicians rationalize, twist, distort the constitution until they get what they want.

They say..."well, the Cosntistutuon doesn't say we can't do this or can't do that"

Shazam! Here we are. States even violate constitutional rights and most Americans dont realize the treasure of freedom the founders layed down on paper...not that they granted us our rights but they were acknowledging our God given or Natural Rights.

15-Jun-23
How much money is sent to foreign countries?

We send about $50 bln - or about .7% of the federal budget - to foreign countries in the form of foreign aid.

15-Jun-23
Just Ukraine has cost alot more than 50 billion.

16-Jun-23
"There ARE NO MORE 'fiscal conservatives' in Congress, bottom line."

to an extent this is true but in every congressional race there is one candidate that is more fiscally conservative than the other...and 99 times out of 100 that will be the republican candidate. anyone who claims to be a fiscal conservative and votes for a democrat is either lying to themselves or lying to everyone else. in some cases there will be a libertarian candidate that is more fiscally conservative than the republican candidate but in 99.999% of the cases a vote for the libertarian candidate...over the republican candidate...is a vote for the democrat...bottom line.

16-Jun-23
I disagree that a vote for a Libertarian is a vote for the Democrat.

I use to think an independent vote was a wasted vote..until I realized that I was wasting my vote, voting for a party and getting the same negative results over n over...a choice between Marxism n Facsism isn't much of a choice at all.

16-Jun-23
Bunk. The difference is in HOW they want to spend it, not how much. Pissing money away on B2 bombers is no different than pissing it away on 'social engineering.' And I'll vote 'Libertarian'' any chance I get for that exact reason.

PS How many in Congress - either side - argue for more oversight of the banking/financial industry? Count 'em on one hand and fingers left over.

16-Jun-23
The reality though, a vote for a party with no chance to win is indeed a wasted vote.

16-Jun-23
people can say its bunk but how many libertarians have you voted for that have won...and thats the only thing that matters. a loss on principle is still a loss...and the side with the most numbers has all the power. in a 2party system id rather vote for the candidate that agrees with me half the time than the one that agrees with me none of the time. as a matter of fact id rather vote for a republican that agrees with me 10% of the time for the balance of power aspect alone.

16-Jun-23
So in regards to the origin of COVID, why are we so afraid to blame or offend China? The first two people to get it were Wuhan lab researchers. Are we to believe the two of them went to lunch at the wet market down the street, and shared a contaminated fruit bat sandwich which started the whole pandemic? Why would ANYONE in the United States feel any sympathy for China? Or is it that we don’t want to offend St. Faucci, since he did such a bang up job handling it, after he funded its propagation?

16-Jun-23
Good question 70lbdraw.

16-Jun-23
I have the utmost respect for Dr. Fauci. I dislike when politics overtakes science. If and when there is some proof where the virus originated I will accept that, whether it’s China or any other group/country. But I’ll look for a preponderance of evidence from the scientific community not from political operatives or conspiracy theories.

16-Jun-23
in a 2party system id rather vote for the candidate that agrees with me half the time than the one that agrees with me none of the time. as a matter of fact id rather vote for a republican that agrees with me 10% of the time for the balance of power aspect alone.

Well, with the trajectory of both parties, that's probably about what I get no matter who wins...a candidate that agrees with me about 50% of the time. So maybe I never win, but I feel the same no matter who ends up in power.

I do agree with your balance of power comment though...in fact, balance and gridlock are probably what I want to see more these days than anything else.

16-Jun-23
I want to see Americans be responsible for the task that we all should take seriously. Electing officials in government that put America and its interests first. That’s all I care about. No party. Nothing but a loving American representing America.

I want a broken immigration system fixed. I want our employees in government to do their job. It’s a simple concept. And, their party means nothing to me.

16-Jun-23
Big government has to be supported with big taxes. That comes largely from those of us who actually work for a living.

16-Jun-23
Exactly Jimmy. Big government n big taxes is a recipe for collapse..history proves that

16-Jun-23
My first priority is freedom. We can survive a bad official, bad policy, poor economy, etc., but the America people take for granted won't survive the path we are on of losing individual freedom.

Relinquishing some for the common good makes sense .

That level was quite a while ago.

16-Jun-23
“I have the utmost respect for Dr. Fauci. I dislike when politics overtakes science.”

Fauci is more politics than he is science. That’s evident by the way he changes his scientific views to meet the latest political needs.

“If and when there is some proof where the virus originated I will accept that, whether it’s China or any other group/country. But I’ll look for a preponderance of evidence from the scientific community not from political operatives or conspiracy theories.”

So, what are your suspicions? Is it possible that it came from China, or, do you deny the obvious in defiance of Trump for “narcissistically” declaring that it came from China?

It amazes me that you portray yourself as an informed and objective person when it comes to all things involving trumps legal issues. Yet, when the things you refuse to acknowledge, that are not in your political favor, are staring you in the face, you claim to wait for the “preponderance of evidence from the scientific community.”

Do you believe that Big Macs come from McDonalds or will you wait for the scientific community to determine that as well?

I won’t formally accuse you of it, but the term “willful ignorance” ring’s loud and clear in my head every time I read your posts.

16-Jun-23
Fauci is a fluke

16-Jun-23
Some of you guys don't have a life..

16-Jun-23
70- “ So, what are your suspicions? Is it possible that it came from China, or, do you deny the obvious in defiance of Trump for “narcissistically” declaring that it came from China?”

Having suspicions seems to be how a lot of you guys enjoy life. I don’t have a clue where the virus came from. Maybe a lab, maybe nature. It was said it came from China and that may well be. To be frank I really don’t care.

16-Jun-23
The initial spread and how society reacted to Covid was one of the most impactful and damaging things to happen in my lifetime.

Avoiding it ever happening again should be one of the biggest priorities. Knowing where it came from is important to me and the foundation of avoiding and preparing for future.

One of the things government should be focused on. With all the time, money, energy and freedom spent on Covid, it's origin doesn't seem to be a big deal for DC.

16-Jun-23
“Having suspicions seems to be how a lot of you guys enjoy life.”

When I’m hunting elk, if I’m suspicious that they may be in a certain area, but I have no prior knowledge of where they actually are, I’ll follow that suspicion. Turns out to be right most of the time, but I’m familiar with the way they navigate. Kind of like being suspicious of government, simply because of how they navigate. But I’m strange like that when it comes to hunting. I’m probably the only one here that does that!

“To be frank I really don’t care.”

Yet here you are on a thread specifically titled for it, and arguing about trumps crime spree!??

16-Jun-23
"I have the utmost respect for Dr. Fauci."

that says a lot.

16-Jun-23
"With all the time, money, energy and freedom spent on Covid, it's origin doesn't seem to be a big deal for DC. "

Unfortunately, we just can't send an investigative team into Wuhan province of red effing China. The relationship between us and them sucks as it is. And between trade, covid, Taiwan and their crappy economy and crappy government I don't see things getting any better. No matter who is running things here, they have too many ways to upset the apple cart whenever they see fit. (And that's without possibly letting deadly diseases out of some lab.)

16-Jun-23
70, I am on this thread to see what information may come out of it. And I really haven’t seen much of value but I’ll keep hoping.

Ricky, I bet before Trump said the name Fauci you never heard of him.

Now I’m sure you can Google something up and make it seem like you and Fauci went to school together but the reality is nobody outside of healthcare thought anything about him until Trump tapped him and then threw him under the bus.

16-Jun-23
Fauci has contradicted himself ..the main reason I don't care for him is the fact that he is willing to participate in government over reach.

It's true, there's been a lot of misinformation concerning Covid and the spread of the virus. I simply don't trust the man and I don't go along with shutting down the private sector.

Remember how some states were telling people they couldn't meet at churches and in some cases in their own homes..all the while the "peaceful protestors" were gathered in thousands and that was OK. The whole thing was pathetic. I don't blame anyone for taking the vaccine and I don't blame anyone for choosing not to.

As I've mentioned before we always lose liberties under the banner of National Security, Safety, the environment and whatever the government declares is for "our own good ".

16-Jun-23
Fauci is a government employee, he cannot speak independently. When you are paid by the government, you cannot independently speak your mind, you follow the guidelines.

16-Jun-23
"Ricky, I bet before Trump said the name Fauci you never heard of him."

i had...but not much...which is the way it probably should be for a person in his position. i wish that was still the case.

in my opinion his role in handling the covid situation was horrible. mixed messaging on masks and shutdowns...overpromising on vaccines...supporting mask and vaccine mandates...allowing politics to play a role in decisions...and his inability to avoid a friendly camera created a lot of distrust in the actual science...as well as the medical community.

16-Jun-23
" Remember how some states were telling people they couldn't meet at churches and in some cases in their own homes..all the while the "peaceful protestors" were gathered in thousands and that was OK. "

Yeah, and I remember how a 'certain politician' was holding ego-boost rallies and blowing off all precautions.

"overpromising on vaccines..." Yeah, and who was pushing him for that?"

Funny thing, memory. More selective than a c&r trout in August.

16-Jun-23
Dana, I was talking about Fauci..you have no way of knowing what I remember.

Trump said a lot of things..Fauci is responsible for Fauci

16-Jun-23
One thing is for sure...anyone that thinks we're better off with Biden in office must be delusional. I don't care whether he's Demeocrat or Republican...the man is doing his best to destroy everything he touches.

16-Jun-23
Since Trump gets thrown into defending Biden or Fauci or some other leftist..here's a link to some info about some of Trumps contradictions and blunders.

https://apnews.com/article/north-america-donald-trump-elections-trump-at-year-one-george-papadopoulos-495269c1760c4268b6fa3162dffd1eb3

16-Jun-23
Biden is doing his best to wake up, eat a meal, catch a nap and read a teleprompter.

Biden himself is almost meaningless. He's a figurehead and the policies and decisions are made behind the scenes. It's a great set-up for the real decision makers. All the power, a lot of anonymity, and no accountability. As gone as Biden is, it's hard for people to give up the idea that a President is a capable leader making the calls.

If they have to put in an independent thinking candidate, it will need to be a loyal believer or someone they have leverage over.

16-Jun-23
Has Bowsite gone woke ?

16-Jun-23
I wouldn’t sell Biden short. He manipulated the Republicans into passing the debt limit bill.

16-Jun-23
I wouldn’t sell Biden short. He manipulated the Republicans into passing the debt limit bill.

16-Jun-23
Has Bowsite gone woke ?

16-Jun-23
"overpromising on vaccines..." Yeah, and who was pushing him for that?"

the same gut that took credit for the country wide rollout...biden

the same guy that said if you get the vaccine...you cant get infected...biden.

the same guy that forced a mandate when acceptance was lagging...biden

all of which fauci agreed with and enthusiastically supported.

unfortunately by that time biden and fauci had given so many mixed and inaccurate messages...trust was lost.

trump took credit for the development of the vaccine...but it wasnt even put in the first arm until after he lost the election.

yep...memories sure are selective.

17-Jun-23
"I wouldn’t sell Biden short. He manipulated the Republicans into passing the debt limit bill."

It doesn't take much negotiating to get Republicans to make poor financial decisions with our money. Real fiscal responsibility left town a very long time ago.

17-Jun-23
" trump took credit for the development of the vaccine...but it wasnt even put in the first arm until after he lost the election. "

Wait, what, Trump LOST the election? Have we finally come to grips with THAT? ---- ROTFLMAO!!!

17-Jun-23
"Wait, what, Trump LOST the election? Have we finally come to grips with THAT?"

you might want to take some tips from those c&r trout cuz your memory isnt very good...i dont remember ever saying trump didnt lose the election.

now...back to the fauci situation...do you still think trump pushed him to say and do all those things...after he was out of office? wow...i guess trump can add jedi mind control to his many evil talents.

did trump push fauci into supporting the vaccine mandate?

did trump push fauci into saying that if you were vaccinated you wont get infected? did trump push fauci into saying masks were ineffective...then effective...then only marginally effective? did trump push fauci into moving the goal posts on herd immunity?

did trump push fauci into saying that vaccine immunity was better than natural immunity?

did trump push fauci into attempting to silence other scientists if they disagreed with him on the right way to handle the pandemic?

did trump...who thought covid was a lab leak... push fauci into dismissing the lab leak theory.

did trump push fauci into recommending extended lockdowns and school closures?

...that trump must be one powerful dude.

17-Jun-23
There you go again with excuses. I never seen a man trip over himself to make excuses for another man. Trump was the President so he was in charge and owns it. At least that’s right wing nut illogic.

If Biden owns gas prices and inflation then Trumps owns every bit of the pandemic decisions. You can’t have it both ways.

17-Jun-23
Vaccine was in development long before Trump or Biden. Do a little reading on H1N1 from the 90s and SARS from 2005.

If Fauci had anything to do with gain of function research and or funding he is a POS.

Nobody except the real experts who were shouted down knew the difference between a facial mask/cloth covering and KN95, N95 respirator. One was an ineffective PR tool (a weave for display) the other was an effective filtering lattice that got better the more filtered material added to it and was electrostatically charged. Facial fit is critical, always has been.

Presidential records issues have been around for a long, long, time. Nixons final unredacted docs didn't get to be publicly available until 2013. If time serves me right he had been out of office for more than a few decades.

I still know the difference between a buck and a doe (although I have a set of doe antlers, and a few hen beards), so this bowsite participant is far, far from woke.

17-Jun-23
"There you go again with excuses. I never seen a man trip over himself to make excuses for another man. Trump was the President so he was in charge and owns it. At least that’s right wing nut illogic.

If Biden owns gas prices and inflation then Trumps owns every bit of the pandemic decisions. You can’t have it both ways."

and ive never seen a man so consumed by hatred of another man that he will trip over himself trying to discredit him in any way he possibly can.

so if youre saying that trump is responsible for everything that fauci said...or as danac says...pushing him to say certain things...what does that say about the man who we are supposed to be believe...and claims to be...all about the science?

if trump pushed him into saying what trump wanted him to say...and then biden pushed him into saying what biden wanted him to say...that only proves that he was more about the politics than the science...which is exactly what many people believe.

thank you...

17-Jun-23
I won't vote for any of the Democrats but Trump doesn't get a pass from me on the vaccine and lockdowns. I would never make a vaccine choice based on a Presidents position but many were influenced by it. He owns being on the wrong side of the initial lockdowns. It will weigh heavily on my choice in the primary.

17-Jun-23
Gee, I thought the president took advice from his cabinet and advisers and made decisions. Ricky has an endless supply of excuses and scapegoats for Trump. LMAO.

“So, supposing we hit the body with a tremendous — whether it’s ultraviolet or just very powerful light — and I think you said that that hasn’t been checked, but you’re going to test it. And then I said, supposing you brought the light inside the body, which you can do either through the skin or in some other way, and I think you said you’re going to test that, too. It sounds interesting. And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in a minute. One minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning. Because you see it gets in the lungs, and it does a tremendous number on the lungs. So it would be interesting to check that.” Donald J Trump, President of the United States.

Good thing we didn’t take Trumps bright ideas. But that Fauci guy doesn’t know what he is talking about. ROTFLMAO

You’re welcome.

17-Jun-23
so which is it...was he a parrot for trump and biden or not? either he was completely independent or he allowed the presidents that he worked for tell him exactly what to say.

was it all about the science...or was he a political whore? "You can’t have it both ways."

youre not "ROTFLMAO"...youre flopping on the bank again...grasping for air.

independent scientist...presidential mouthpiece...independent scientist...presidential mouthpiece...independent scientist...presidential mouthpiece...orange man bad...senile man good...orange man bad...senile man good....

keep flopping...

17-Jun-23
"I won't vote for any of the Democrats but Trump doesn't get a pass from me on the vaccine and lockdowns"

i agree with you...but im not so sure trump was much on board for lockdowns much after the "two weeks to flatten the curve" and then a few more weeks after that...certainly not total lockdowns of schools and businesses for a year plus. he knew it would be economic suicide.

17-Jun-23
It went right over your head lol.

He’s was the president at the time so he owns it. You’re logic not mine.

17-Jun-23

17-Jun-23
Some of yal just need to accept the fact that a lot of people want big government.

Reminds me of when Moses led Israel of of Egypt after being in slavery for 400 years. A large % of them wanted to go back to Egypt because they had their basic necessities provided even though they were enslaved...some people are simply afraid of real freedom.

I see it with both sides, the Left n the Right.

18-Jun-23
"It went right over your head lol. He’s was the president at the time so he owns it. You’re logic not mine."

nothing went over anyones head...its just a matter of refusing to take part another one of your straw man arguments.

the question isnt about who was president at the time...the question was whether or not fauci is driven by science or politics. who the president is shouldnt matter one bit to a person in faucis position. they should follow the science...advise based on the science...and let the president handle the political side of it. if the science changes when the president changes...thats suggests he is a political whore.

when it comes to their health...most americans just want to be told the truth...and they want to be confident theyre getting it so they can make their own decisions based on that. fauci lost that trust trust early on...because of his own inconsistent actions and statements.

the orange boogieman doesnt live in my head like he does yours so i dont feel the need to take part in your delusion.

18-Jun-23

Grey Ghost's Link
Purely political, of course, but I found this timeline of Trump's Covid responses amusing. I’m sure a similar timeline of Biden’s would be equally funny.

Matt

18-Jun-23
I'd read that exact same link a couple of days ago Grey Ghost. Brought back fond memories! Trump had one thing 100% right. He said one day it's going to dissappear. It did, no more daily death counts, no more shutdowns, no more media blaming the president, no more news of Super Spreaders, no more much of anything. It just miraculously dissappear.

18-Jun-23
Catscratch, what I remember was a deadly virus that spread like wildfire thru-out the world in it's original strain. Over the course of about 2 years the virus mutated into less deadly strains. Finally thru a combination of vaccinations and natural immunity, the virus was contained and controlled.

To this day it's still a concern within the medical community, however. My sister in-law was diagnosed with bone cancer about 4 months ago. She's scheduled for a bone marrow transplant next week. Before that procedure she has to undergo 2 different Covid tests. That tells me it hasn't just "disappeared" as you claim.

Matt

18-Jun-23
Matt, my comments are directed towards the media's and politician's coverage of covid. I'm fully aware that the covid viruses are still around. My mistake, I should have made my post more clear and mentioned the media and news in it.

And good luck on her transplant. I hope all goes well and she has a speedy recovery.

18-Jun-23
Thanks, Jason. She's a strong women who has survived other very scary medical conditions, so I'm confident she'll get thru this, too. My wife traveled to Michigan to provide support for her sister over the next month or so. Prayers and positive thoughts are welcomed.

Matt

18-Jun-23
The vaccines did nothing but harm & make certain people rich! The china virus mutated to quickly for the jab to do any good & they knew this. Anyone who thinks otherwise is just plain ignorant at this point.

18-Jun-23
"The vaccines did nothing but harm & make certain people rich! "

Nomad, what are your medical and scientific qualifications to make such a definitive statement? Or, are you just spewing an opinion based on a narrative that you want to believe?

Don't get me wrong. I'm not a Covid vaccine advocate. I was never jabbed for my own reasons, and I never contracted the virus. But, I do think the vaccines help control the severity of Covid to some degree. To what degree, I doubt we will ever know. Again, just my "ignorant" opinion.

Matt

18-Jun-23
"The vaccines did nothing but harm & make certain people rich! The china virus mutated to quickly for the jab to do any good & they knew this. Anyone who thinks otherwise is just plain ignorant at this point."

nothing but harm? last i read the vaccine is credited with saving about 3 millions lives and preventing about 18 million hospitalizations...in the united states alone.

• Sitka Gear