Jaquomo 10-Aug-22
Highlife 10-Aug-22
Whocares 10-Aug-22
drycreek 10-Aug-22
Swampbuck 10-Aug-22
jmiller 10-Aug-22
KHNC 11-Aug-22
10-Aug-22
What are y’all’s plans? Any certain deer you’re looking for? I’m really looking forward to getting in the woods . Heading to my place in a few days to check stands, trim lanes and check cams

10-Aug-22
Elk in WY, elk in CO, plains deer in CO, wife mountain deer in CO, then deer in Nebraska. So not much on the plate...

10-Aug-22

gflight's embedded Photo
gflight's embedded Photo
Some tender venison from the Homestead and trapping predators so I hopefully get more baby turkeys next year.

10-Aug-22
Archery elk in CO, whitetail in PA, released pheasants in PA, hoping for 4-5 days in one of the Dakotas for pheasants, hoping for waterfowl pheasants and quail in KS. Bird trips are on the cutting list though as this year is 25th anniversary and she's put up with a lot of hunting through our anniversaries and her birthdays:)

10-Aug-22
Elk in NM, Whitetails in IN (home state), Sitka Blacktails in AK. Since I'm not yet retired like Lou...that's plenty on my plate!

To date, have three definite shooter bucks identified on the farm in Indiana. Nine stands in the trees and shooting lanes trimmed so far. Lots more to do....

10-Aug-22
Heading to Ontario in a couple weeks to hunt bear. The after hunting season at home, heading to Mexico after January 1st to hunt deer, hogs, javelina, and turkeys.

10-Aug-22
Archery, then rifle, then muzzle loader deer around home in MN.

Elk in Colorado, and duck / goose in Saskatchewan

10-Aug-22
I need a Whitetail hunt...

10-Aug-22

Michael's embedded Photo
Michael's embedded Photo
Deer tags in Mn, Ne and SD. Hopefully I go 3 for 3 on bucks.

Found this buck on some public ground in Mn a couple weeks ago. Hopefully the plan has us crossing paths.

10-Aug-22
Whitetail deer and black bear in my home State of Virginia

10-Aug-22
Hunt deer and Turkey in MO as much as possible. Pretty boring guy here! Good luck to everyone, hope your dreams come true!

10-Aug-22
Elk in New Mexico mid Sept. Ks rut whitetails, maybe a Mn metro cull hunt, if I get drawn. Then pheasants in Ks and coyote calling in Ks.

10-Aug-22
All close to home - MA, CT and maybe RI whitetail hunting. Came very close to trying to go to KS but just really difficult with my wife's work schedule to pull that off, so down the road for the bigger fun trip.

I did get a MA bear tag and fall turkey tags, so I may end up with one of those should the opportunity arise (both overlap various fall deer seasons here in MA)

10-Aug-22
Just a youth muzzleloader antelope for my son. That’s already done.

10-Aug-22
Going to attempt to whack a hog this weekend.

Archery deer opens next weekend here in NorCal, then off to WY for elk (with KHNC) mid-September, and finishing up in late October in SC, for a Whitetail hunt (with KHNC).

10-Aug-22
Whitetail in MN and SD. Waterfowl in MN and maybe ND.

10-Aug-22
Volleyball and rodeos with my girls and maybe the elusive Florida whitetail.

10-Aug-22
CO archery elk in 35 days, SD pheasants in Oct and WI whitetails in between.

10-Aug-22
One archery Colorado elk hunt is all that I can handle these days. Also, I will be helping my granddaughter trying to get her first archery deer in Colorado. Jaq, are you trying to wear yourself out with two elk hunts? Are all your hunts during bow season? Sounds like naybe you should order another freezer before this season.

10-Aug-22
Deer hunting here in wv. Bear hunting if an opportunity arises. That’s it.

10-Aug-22
Deer in Kansas, Nebraska and Missouri from Sept to mid Nov. Than hogs with my son-in-law in South Carolina once winter hits. Shawn

10-Aug-22
I'm having a crazy azz season already. Begging my builder to get our house finished in Oklahoma so I can throw everything in a uhaul here in Utah and get it to the new house. Throw everything in the new house. Then load up and be back in Wyoming for the opening of elk season. Builder is hoping to be finished by the 25th. Can you say stressing.

Then run back to Oklahoma long enough to say high to my new boss then load back up for whitetails in south dakota.

10-Aug-22
Took two good bears in Manitoba/Saskatchewan this spring. Headed to Alaska on September 3rd for three weeks. One week for Grizzly Two for Moose then headed to Kansas in November..

10-Aug-22
Badbull, I was hoping to draw one of the two elk tags, got both. The way points work now, I could just as easily have drawn neither. WY allows rifle hunting if not successful with archery so I have some wiggle room. Being retired, as you know, gives the freedom to take days off to recover and prevent burnout. I need that these days!

10-Aug-22
IL, WI, TN for whitetail West Virginia for black bear

10-Aug-22
Just at my northern MN camp today where we hunt whitetails in November. Recently got back from 2 weeks on the ranch in Colorado where I will guide archery elk all of September and 1st and 2nd rifle. I'll have 2 days at the beginning of archery to hunt elk myself and then 1 day each week between guiding hunts. Last year I didn't hunt on days off, just hung out so guiding has really limited my archery hunt for elk. But I say guiding is almost like hunting, you're just not the one that screws up the shot! I do enjoy it. Will probably get a private land cow tag though so I can get some good meat. Between archery and rifle seasons I will be in North Dakota for pheasants. Elk and pheasants are my two favorites.

10-Aug-22
Just deer hunting here at home and on our lease a few miles away. The occasional hog or coyote since I don’t pursue either like I used to.

10-Aug-22
Been on the water none stop since Nov last year, missed turkey season this year with my son for the 1st time in 15yrs (he’s 19-20) now. My work, his school. Finally done with bluewater, backcountry tournaments, month and a half in the boat yard. Now I can get my land legs back and my son finally gets to hunt the rut with me this year for the first time. Y’all be safe shoot straight, J

10-Aug-22
Local whitetails in North Dakota, whitetails in MN and WI, waterfowl, trapping, and a cow bison tag for the Lower Brule Indian Reservation. As always, a busy fall with kids in sports as well.

11-Aug-22
Gator hunt next weekend in GA at Lake Seminole. NC and SC whitetail hunts on my new farm. Especially looking forward to hunting with EMG in October again. Wyoming elk September with EMG as well. Then MO whitetail in November again hopefully. Got a couple of nice WT bucks teasing me daily on my SC cell cams. Maybe kill a NC bear again too, if the opportunity arises.

• Sitka Gear