Guardian hunter 19-Aug-22
kota-man 19-Aug-22
BC 19-Aug-22
Cocoon Man 19-Aug-22
BC 19-Aug-22
md5252 20-Aug-22
md5252 20-Aug-22
19-Aug-22
I am having some shoulder issues and will be looking at a lower poundage bow with a smooth draw cycle. I am considering the Solution SS there isn't one nearby that I can shoot even if I could shoot right now!

I have always shot a longer Axle bow shortest I have shot is a 33 inch. concerned about the acute string angle of the 30 inch length and having to lean head in to touch nose to the string. Also how is it to let down. I either have an inflamed tendon or a cuff tear, had a cortisone shot waiting to see how that goes. I like the deadlock feature of cam adjustment on the Bowtechs. Overall for those who may shoot this bow what your take on it?

19-Aug-22
I have one and shoot it at 56 lbs with the speed modules in instead of the smooth modules. It's the second smoothest bow I've ever shot. Might be as smooth as any ever with SS mods in. The first being a Mathews Drenalin LD I used to own. That thing is incredible if you could find one. It's only problem is it's incredibly slow. With 410 grain arrows it only shot 243 fps at 65 lbs and 27.5" draw length.

In any case the SS is a very nice bow and getting lower poundage would be as important as the draw cycle though.

Cheers, Pete

19-Aug-22
The pse evolve cam is smooth and you can get it in a longer bow

19-Aug-22
Good luck with your shoulder was dealing with similar issues 2 years ago first cortisone giving by my primary care did nothing. Couple months later went to orthopedic and they did one with a ultrasound it was miraculous. Not 100% but pretty damn good. That and the exercises they gave me.

19-Aug-22
It works for me.

19-Aug-22
A to A length should not be an issue. Shoots/hold like a longer bow with those big cams. I have a 50 lber and a 60 lber. Used the 50 last season with a bad shoulder. If you’re interested in my 50 shoot me a PM. I’ve owned a ton of bows the last few years and I love this SS as well as anything out there…especially for a bad shoulder.

19-Aug-22
I bought a SS last year and have had very good luck with it. Easy to shoot, very accurate. I’ve had multiple surgeries on the same shoulder and I can draw and shoot this bow no problem. Stay in the game.

19-Aug-22
BC what poundage are you shooting it at?

19-Aug-22
Very happy with mine…60 lbs. comfort setting. GL!

19-Aug-22
50lb on comfort setting. Pass throughs on whitetail, no problem.

20-Aug-22
Great hunting bow.. smooth, forgiving, quiet, accurate, and compact.

Not a speed bow but plenty fast enough in my opinion.

20-Aug-22
Great hunting bow.. smooth, forgiving, quiet, accurate, and compact.

Not a speed bow but plenty fast enough in my opinion.

• Sitka Gear