midwest 31-Aug-22
ki-ke 01-Sep-22
Blood 01-Sep-22
t-roy 01-Sep-22
Rut Nut 01-Sep-22
JL 01-Sep-22
tobywon 01-Sep-22
19-Aug-22
Moyles Mink and Tannery "lost" two of our wolverine furs. Looking for other people who have had problems with Moyles loosing furs or hides. I see comments posted in various forums about Moyles damaging or loosing furs and hides but no details. We are looking at taking legal action to recover the value of the furs. And yes, we have tried to talk to Ryan Moyle but the very disagreeable and rude women who answer the phone have never let us talk to him. There is something more going on than meets the eye and with information from other victims we are going to try and put a stop to it.

19-Aug-22
Message me or contact me at 620-778-2225

19-Aug-22
Only two great experiences with two bison hides back in 2008 and 2009

19-Aug-22
Just received some trapper tanned fur yesterday. It's fine. Every tannery has its issues at one time or another. As we are only getting one side of the story it's really hard to know what to think. Did your furs make it to them? Did you get a receipt? If yes to both then you are owed furs in my opinion but nobody wants my opinion.):):

19-Aug-22
They received the furs and we received an email acknowledging receipt. Just find it very odd that out of all the furs we have sent that only the very valuable prime wolverine furs have gone "missing".

19-Aug-22
To make a very long story as short as possible... We sent two prime Alaska Wolverine furs to Moyles to be tanned and they "lost" them. They printed a shipping label, listed the tracking number on a firm sheet, invoice used by the post office, that was scanned when packages were picked up from their facility by the carrier. The tracking number for our 'package' has NEVER been scanned by the post office not once. Some how they filed an insurance claim for $50 and got paid for a tracking number that was NEVER scanned by the post office. We have filed an appeal requesting that the insurance claim be denied and refunded. The Post Master Attorney General's Fraud Division is looking into all of this for us. Makes me wonder how many furs they have kept, pretended to send back to the owner by creating a shipping label and then blamed the post office for loosing them when the tracking numbers were never once scanned by the postal system. What some people may not realize is that Moyles also buys and SELLS furs and hides. What is to stop them from keeping a few furs here and there and selling them. There is obviously something rotten going on and I am going to keep hounding the post office to look into possible insurance fraud and am going to pursue legal action against Moyles to recover the value of the furs. Will cost me more than they are worth but I will not just bend over and take it. Yes, we have tried repeatedly to talk to Ryan Moyle but the very rude women who answer the phone have never let us talk to him so that has only caused more frustration and bad feelings.

19-Aug-22
There is currently a Felony Grand Theft case open with the Minidoka County Sheriffs Dept regarding the missing furs.

19-Aug-22
I’d make sure that the error is the tannery’s. It wouldn’t be the millionth time the usps screwed something up.

If the carrier never scanned the package, then it’s impossible to hold them accountable.

I bought a spotting scope several months ago. The fellow did all that. It was picked up and scanned. Three days later tracking showed all that deleted from the report.

The seller and I communicated multiple times. I believed him. I got my local post office involved. It took two trips and meeting the post master. Magically, after three and a half weeks it appeared in the local post office the original carrier worked out of.

I’ve had things bought that never reappeared. From bows to fishing lures.

Just sayin…..

19-Aug-22
It may be totally on the post office and not them. I have had packages show up months and once a year later that was never scanned. But, if they are up to no good it sounds like they bit off more than they can chew with you. I appreciate the tenacity as I am just as stubborn when someone tries to screw me over.

19-Aug-22
I have spoken numerous times with the Heyburn Idaho postmaster and am now on first name basis with him. He has gone to considerable lengths to help with this issue and is very confident that a package with our tracking number was never picked up at Moyles. Numerous lost package reports have been submitted to the post office and the mail processing centers that would have been enroute have gone over and above to verify that the package is not and never has been through their facilities. Believe me, I am very persistent in pursuing this matter and have left no stone unturned with the post office.

19-Aug-22
Good luck. It sounds like you got it under control.

19-Aug-22
Anything can happen but I have heard nothing but good about Moyles, will be interested to see how this turns out. Had guy sign up on here recently to trash an outfitter and ti was nonsense. Please keep us up dated.

19-Aug-22
Ripped off by Gary and Sue times two???

19-Aug-22
You beat me to it John… wonder if these people are moving 4500 miles across the US too…

20-Aug-22
You guys beat me to it! I was going to say I’m getting tired of people joining BS and their handle has something to do with being ripped off. Eventually things go south for them and POOF! Never hear from them again.

20-Aug-22
Maybe we don’t hear back cuz they fall in the ocean during their move Chad…. Lol

20-Aug-22
It happens.

20-Aug-22
butcherboy same here

20-Aug-22
I am not going to just disappear. I am looking for others who have also had the same problem. Moyles has a reputation for loosing furs, I wish I had known sooner. They do great work but that doesnt matter if you dont get your furs back. People need to be warned that furs and hides have been lost by Moyles within their own facility and they seldom accept responsibility. There are numerous posts where full size sheep hides, cougar hides, and other furs and hides that were sent to and received by Moyles that have never been returned or "found" months later within their facility. The post office so far has gone above and beyond to prove that a package with our tracking number was never picked up

20-Aug-22
Maybe Gary and Sue took it.

20-Aug-22
Can you post where they buy/sell fur?

20-Aug-22
Good luck, will be interesting to see the outcome.

20-Aug-22
Would the postmaster general take up this case. We had state attorney general on the outfitter thread a month ago.

21-Aug-22
"Moyles has a reputation for loosing furs, I wish I had known sooner."

A reputation for losing furs? Evidence? Names?

If you are taking them to court, posting to a public forum could be used against you.

It would be tough to lose furs from the alleged theft and get sued by them as well.

def·a·ma·tion /?def??m?SH(?)n/ noun

The action of damaging the good reputation of someone; slander or libel.

"he sued her for defamation"

Good luck in resolving the issue.

21-Aug-22
So I have been following this as a trapper I get furs tanned yearly. On the Trapperman forum we often discuss and get questions about tannery recommendations. Trappers tan lots of fur. So far we had 32 responses, 30 are positive to outstanding. 1 is bad experience and one is not a great experience. My brother uses them for his taxidermy work with very good results. With that being said a couple posted that with the current worker issues new help, and such, some issues may arise. One posted he has heard of some internal issues within the business, (unsubstantiated) . A few questioned with cities-tags etc. loss is questionable. all doubted the theft accusation, some furs have been misplaced, and found. All said Moyles always made things right if issues arose or occurred, wether quality of there work or others issues. I would really try a few more times to reach the owner or supervisors, and resolve this. Now this is all a synopsis of posts so far, but general overview. As I stated above anything can happen, and one can only imagine some of the furs or hides they receive and people complain about, not saying you. Good Luck!

21-Aug-22
What is the Value of a prime wolverine pelt?

21-Aug-22
Define "prime wolverine pelt."

That's like calling the pickup your selling, "a nice ford".

pelt quality is very subjective.

The person who harvests the animal often thinks its worth more than the market does.

21-Aug-22
What is the Value of a prime wolverine pelt?

21-Aug-22
Ok. Semantics be damned

I have a winter pelt from a Canadian wolverine trapped in the dead of winter Skinned perfectly and tanned perfectly ( as judged by 100 trappers and skinners)

What is a price you as a trapper would you expect to get paid for that skin

I see $250 - $300 all the time from suppliers of furs, but that can’t be right. Not with the fuss presented on this topic

21-Aug-22
$500 plus or minus

21-Aug-22
There is an auction in Maquoketa Iowa, Circle M auctions, coming up in October they have a lot of tanned wolverine pelts listed, you could probably get a good idea of the value from there.

21-Aug-22
If you cant get thru to the owner write him a letter asking that he contact you. Id be kind and simply let him know of your situation and ask that he contacts you. If he doesn't respond to your letter then have your lawyer send the 2nd one with a threat of lawsuit.

21-Aug-22
How much would it cost to sue someone for $1000 worth of pelts. Decent lawyer is 3-500 hour

Lawsuits look great on paper but in actuality they should be reserved for the big stuff

Just contact TGS iwner, or better yet get in the truck and go visit with him man to man and work this out. And no I don’t care his far away he is. Fly if necessary

21-Aug-22
I am pretty sure this has little to do with the cost of the hides. It is the principle.

22-Aug-22
Loses

22-Aug-22
Bowsite has become either political threads or Karen threads now. Good times.

22-Aug-22
Ok everyone follow me here. Loose is like when a nut and bolt are no longer tight. Lose is like when you lose $100 in blackjack. It amazes me how many times it is miss pronounced on Bowsite. Carry on

22-Aug-22
Spike, don't be such a Looser!!! :)

22-Aug-22
Spike. Our educational system is on display for all to marvel at in all regions of the internet.

Don’t let it get to you. You knew what he was taking about and that is the definition of communication

22-Aug-22
Spike I can both loose and lose an arrow simultaneously

22-Aug-22
^^^^^ every Sunday on the 3D course! ;-)

22-Aug-22
Well shot. Their won't bee a thread. I can post on with out everyone lose there shit. If Grammars is going to be important.

22-Aug-22
Sounds like you've done what you can. I hope you are able to get things figured out. As tanneries have closed and the remaining ones are struggling to get workers and keep up with the increased demand I can see things slipping thru the cracks at times.

22-Aug-22
It's also rare that a person has the sense to save some cents on scents.

True story.

22-Aug-22
I hope your able to get you’re hides back.

50% of bs readers won’t see what I did there.

Or is it their?

22-Aug-22
WTF I got it ;)

23-Aug-22
Your (I was raised by a school teacher- I got corrected all the time on lay/lie, their/they’re and to/too and all sorts of other grammar! ;-)

23-Aug-22
I learned the hard way with a detention in grammar school from the English teacher that it's "I couldn't care less" not "I could care less". I have never made that mistake after that incident...lol

23-Aug-22
The ‘could not care less’ thing makes perfect sense when you stop and think about it. Good example would be this thread.

23-Aug-22
Have had nothing but good results from them. Several Bobcats, badger and coyotes. Find it hard to believe a police department is investigation the LOSS of pelts.

23-Aug-22
This thread has taken a funny turn and makes me think of Word Crimes by Weird Al! I'm from a family of teachers and I get corrected often:( Hopefully the hides are located for the OP.

23-Aug-22
Deerhunter - please tell me you didn’t pronounce the t in often.

23-Aug-22
^^ Oh no, I'm pure redneck!

23-Aug-22
I get it - I’d be ticked as well. Most of us have never even seen a Wolverine much less killed one. I’m understanding to a point but at least talk to me when I call…

30-Aug-22
Taxidermy.net FORUM Home Forums Taxidermy Discussion Categories Tanning Moyle mink Discussion in 'Tanning' started by michael69, Jun 28, 2013.

I sent 2 super blanket beaver for flat skins and got back a kitten that was case skinned with the tail and a large with a huge cut???Anyone have suggestions what to do besides call and bitch? michael69 Active Member

I sent them a coyote 2 years ago, never got it back, so I called, and they said they never got it, even though I had delivery confirmation that it was signed for....they never made good, and stopped responding to emails and calls...consider yourself lucky you got something back. There was another post about Moyle a while back...I just don't know how a tannery can lose that many skins? They seem to do it with great frequency and still remain in business.... finfeathr Member

Well if they dont find my skins every everyone in the world is going to know about it!! michael69 Active Member

I agree.....I have my confirmation and I'm thinking they gave me someone else's box michael69 Active Member

Talked to 3 different people there today and they all said they had to research it and call me back.....doesn't look good, nobody called back yet michael69 Active Member

It will do you no good to let the world know, because that's what I have been doing for years and yet you still sent your crap there. Cole Amateur Taxidermist

I take it you had a bad experience..... michael69 Active Member

I used to use them and had a load of coyotes, and beaver that i sent them. I was calling them when the turn around was due and i got the run around also. After two more months past there "supposedly finished date" I call again and they switch me from person to person and then tell me "you will have to speak to a manager". She comes on the phone and says "they never received the package". This was after they had giving me a mailed invoice of what i sent them and i had paid for it. I go over this with the lady and she says "oh wait I've found it. I see where the problem is. The client's package that came in right before yours had 3000 beavers in it and since you had a beaver in your shipment its now been held up because we had to do those beavers before we could run yours through." I said "Wow that's crazy 3000 beavers!" She responds "yes isn't that crazy!" I said "mam i couldn't care less if they sent you 300,000 beavers. You gave me a date and never once called to let me know what's going on and then after i paid you, you try telling me that you didn't even receive my package. What do you have to say about that?" She hung up and close to 10 months later i received my animals with numerous calls in between with no communication what so ever. I'm with Cole. They suck! Sent from my DROID RAZR using Ohub Campfire mobile app MITCHELL4 Member

You should try doing a search on here for Moyle, I'm not the only one that had a bad experience. Cole Amateur Taxidermist

They manager called me back today and basically called me a liar so I boxed them up and sent them back today.....somebody is going to want there lifesize beaver with the tail, hopefully it gets to the rightful owner. As for my skins they mismarked them and gave them to some lucky guy.....I WILL NEVER DO BUSINESS WITH MOYLE MINK AGAIN michael69 Active Member

30-Aug-22
https://www.rokslide.com/forums/threads/getting-hides-tanned.171240/#post-1646687

I wouldn't trust Moyles with a squirrel skin after my experience there. Also be sure to google the bobcat fiasco theyhad with federal authorities with CITES animals uta few years back. Yes, there tanning is good, but I got back a different bobcat. I had a big beautiful and distinct cat and got a cat the size of a tube sock returned. Because the animal was CITES I had to put pressure on them through a fish and gameagent to finally get mine, the one they "misplaced” Npm352 Well Known Rokslider

30-Aug-22
Taxidermy.Net FORUM Featured Threads Recent Posts Home Forums General Discussions The Taxidermy Industry Bad experience with Moyle Mink and Tan Jun 26, 2012 I had a couple of clients that wanted their Mountain Goats very white. My usual tannery does not whiten so I went with Moyle in Idaho for these 2 life size skins. Paid the invoice when both were ready to ship and when the box got here there was only one in the box. I called immediately and was told the other goat would come out in the next batch. Time goes by I called and was told they could not find the second skin. They just flat lost it. I can guess what happened but it is only a guess.

Mia at the tannery was very nice to deal with and said they would pay for a replacement skin and to send them a copy of the invoice when I found one. The did repay me for this very quickly. They then refuse to refund the tanning money they charged me for the lost skin. The replacement skin I found was tanned and they feel tanning is tanning and they should get credit for that. They had offered credit for the tanning but like i told them they were only 50% on returning my items not good enough.

My argument to them was I spent this time looking for a new skin, paid shipping up on the skin they lost, I now have to whiten this skin that I bought. Their tanning because of the whitening is more expensive than my usual tannery. Too top it all off I have had the least desireable conversations with a good client and had to explain why I told him his Goat was on the way back from the tannery then it was still at the tannery then it was just flat lost. No part of this makes anyone look good.

I am just venting here a bit. I do not think Moyle should keep money for a job they did not do. They caused me a lot of grief and time and left me feeling like the line from Animal House ( Hey you F d up you trusted us ).

Their brochure is in the trash along with their business reputation and credibility to me. Kevin Libby sheephunter Member

Drag Kev. MMs bleaching pre-tan is NICE, but not when you dont get your skin back.. Wildlife furs in CALI isnt any better- IF you get your stuff back, and IF it isnt acid rotted or torn to sheit, then the stuff shrinks so bad that NO carding will hold it. Even after drowning in T oil.. RDA Well-Known Member

I turned a couple of clients loose on the tanneries. One had taken the tannery to court and received a huge settlement. Another is in the process John C Well-Known Member

I shot a huge 350lb black bear and sent it off to be tanned. I had taken numerous photos of me with the bear, even layed out flat after it was skinned. bear had a white V on his chest plain as day. one I got back from tannery had no white V or any white on it, and hair had slipped so bad I was barely able to get a shoulder mount. and it was about 150 lb bear they srnt me back. they did nothing, said it was my bear. saddlehorse_98 Member

You know..... I hear this all the time . This is Moyles SOP ! They do a good job on fur with a garment tan and they are good at buffalo. But you will find most of us that can drive our skins to their door don't use them. Just saying!!!! I would demand full compensation and the skin back asap , then send it to a reputable tannery you have dealt with before. Luck! idbatman Active Member

Jim, I like the tannery roulette made me chuckle a bit, I have been very fortunate with my usual tannery and truly wish I had used them in this case. Quite honestly I am over the tanning money and am moving on to doing whatever it takes to make this bearable in my clients eyes. Ryan made it very clear he was NOT going to refund the tanning, This was through Mia. Everyone makes mistakes and have things happen, This is a different industry and lots of strange things accrue. It is how you handle these events that set you apart, If you put someone in a bad situation will you do as little as possible to help or do you do whatever it takes to make your mistake right to the best of your abilities. I don't want to ,need to deal with the little as possible types. We put a huge amount of trust in the tannery we choose, They can make or break you very quickly. I have NO trust or confidence in this tannery or its owner. sheephunter Member

30-Aug-22
Nodakoutdoors.com Moyles Mink & Tannery | North Dakota Fishing and Hunting Forum

Moyles Mink & Tannery johngfoster · Registered Joined Oct 20, 2007 · Discussion Starter · #1 · Jun 12, 2008 Any word on what's going on with this company? I've tried to access their website, considering sending a hide in to be tanned, but can't seem to even get onto their homepage. I've read on various other forums that some people have gotten screwed lately by them, taking extended periods to process their hides, sending the wrong hides back, having the hides come back like rubber. Anyone know anything about this?

June 19, 2008 sage · Registered S Joined Nov 10, 2007 Check out Furs for Fun. Hector used to work for Moyle, then went out on his own. I've had some problems with Moyles, not happy with them won't send anything back to them. Just my 2cents johngfoster · Registered Joined Oct 20, 2007 Thanks for the link for "Furs for Fun". What was your bad experience with Moyles? What's the difference between a garment tan and a taxidermy tan? I'm wanting to hang the fur on the wall

sage · Registered S Joined Nov 10, 2007 · 20 Posts Sent in a wild cross fox that was black and white tipped tail. Looked like a silver. Sent it registered with return conformation. They stole it, lied about it etc. The price for one thing go with the cheaper price. Also if wanting just to hang on the wall and you want cased type tell them not to split the belly or legs. Sometimes they will. Furs or Fun are fairly used to trapper furs. The only thing with Hector is they don't answer, emails, phone calls etc. Just when you think all is lost you'll get a bill in the mail. It was just bad enough experience that I won't go back. Good luck.

30-Aug-22
https://www.taxidermy.net/forumz/TanningArticles/05/j/051188D28B.html 1/4

Moyle Mink ?Submitted by Brad on 10/16/05 at 11:18 AM. ( ) 12.219.52.168 Just wondering what you think of moyle mink ?Specifically on Bison capes . Brad

Not much This response submitted by --- on 10/16/05 at 12:03 PM. ( ) 207.200.116.71I went through hell with them earlier this year trying to get some skins back. Was lied to on several occasions. I asked them to send the skins back right away. They didn't. A week later they told me they were already in the tanks. Two weeks after that I called and talked to another person who told me they had not been started and they didn't know when they would. I tried for weeks to speak to the owner or have him call me back-he never would. I know several other businesses that had similar problems. Check the archives. There were also several posts on here about similar issues. I eventually got the skins back and they looked great-till I soaked them. In almost 40 years in the business, these were the worst I've ever worked with. Very rubbery. The ear cartilages are really hard to remove and to stiff and distorted to use bondo method. I had to put a ring of pins around each eye, about 1/8" apart, just to keep them open till they dried. I haven't done any buffalo with them, but if I do this another 40 years, they will never get another skin. Taking way longer than promised is not a big deal to me-been there a lot with tanneries. The lying quite frankly scared the hell out of me and the poor tan cost me about $100 labor per mount and in the end, really affected the quality of my work. Good luck.

never again This response submitted by chuck on 10/16/05 at 12:48 PM. ( ) 69.210.53.81I just got back 4 hides from Moyles. It took ten months. They state only their invoice, 90-100 days. The worst part is that they repeatedly misled me whenever I called to inquire. They were "just about done" several times. They will never get my business again. Chuck

Horror Stories This response submitted by Old Fart on 10/16/05 at 12:52 PM. ( ) 64.122.57.78 I've never used them, but I have heard enough from others that I know this......They will NEVER see any of my skins!

Worst in the Buisiness! This response submitted by Shane on 10/16/05 at 3:40 PM. ( ) 216.20.236.125 10 months with 5000.00 worth of capes and hides and still they lie etc. Used them before and everything was great. Greed! Never again. I hope they wrot in HELL!

Moyle Beavers This response submitted by Nain on 10/16/05 at 6:13 PM. ( ) 66.58.221.100 A trapping buddy of mine used to send his Alaska beavers to them until last year that he started finding that the PRIME XXL Alaska beavers were shrinking to L to XL Lower 48 not so prime beavers. He started to mark his hides with small stamp holes ( Just a few ) and what do you know, he caught them red handed. They denied the whole thing but were pretty damn shocked when confronted. They are full on crooks and LIERS, DO NOTUSE THEM!

Same problem here This response submitted by Rich P. on 10/16/05 at 10:47 PM. ( ) 69.23.215.60 I sent some skins to them last March. Five of them were Garment tanned and I got those back in early September which were super late. I'm still waiting on a raccoon that was for taxidermy. Every time I call they say there still working on it. So much for 90-100 days. Never had a problem with them before this. Guess I'll have to find somebody else. I liked using them for wall hangers because of their low price. Can't believe people run a business like that.

30-Aug-22
Just because YOU haven't had any problems with Moyle's DOES NOT MEAN that OTHER PEOPLE haven't.

30-Aug-22
My friend Jacob Horowitz lost some hide to one of those Mohels.

Oh, sorry...misread.

30-Aug-22
Nick…….It wasn’t Shakey, was it?

30-Aug-22
Troy, not sure. He advertised as the worlds fastest mohle. Turns out he was a rip off artist.

30-Aug-22

JL's embedded Photo
JL's embedded Photo
JL's embedded Photo
JL's embedded Photo
JL's embedded Photo
JL's embedded Photo

JL's Link
I don't have a dog in this hunt. I was curious what's out there on this place. I came across this review with two pics. This is a butt ugly hide. I was laughing at how ugly it is! This should get some kind of award. I'd like to seen that guy's face when pulled that tanned hide out of the box for the first time. His comments in the review are hilarious.

30-Aug-22
So Moyles Victim you have posted multiple complaints. Have you been able to speak with anyone at Moyles and seek any information since you last posted? You have posted from 03,05, 13, etc. What more have you directly learned from them?

30-Aug-22
Even his dog looks sad….

—Jim

30-Aug-22
^....ha!! I didn't notice the guy's dog. Ya....the dog it thinking something....not sure what.

30-Aug-22
If my bear rug came back like that, I’d loose my shit.

30-Aug-22
Even his dog looks sad….

—Jim

30-Aug-22
I am guess that bear is a victim of the person that skinned it.

30-Aug-22
Was that done on the skinning end or the tanning end?

30-Aug-22
My guess is if the guy said the bullet hole healed and relocated and the color is different.....he got someone else's hide.

31-Aug-22
that hide may be the missing wolverine hide. Any chance?

31-Aug-22
So the OP sent his hides to a place with bad reviews and then is surprised when he gets hosed.

31-Aug-22
JohnMC-that's what I think too.

31-Aug-22
So....This Moyle gets pulled over on the Brooklyn bridge in his big Caddy on a friday afternoon. He's in a hurry to get back to the house before Shabat....going a bit fast. A NY trooper pulls him over and lets the rabbi know that he is writing him a full fare speeding ticket. No breaks. Even after "I'm a holy man, I have no money, etc.".

When the trooper walks back with the ticket and his docs, he glances in the backseat of the Coupe de Ville and notices a big mason jar full of something he cant easily identify. He asks the Moyle, "whatcha got in that there jar?" Rabbi Lipshitz explains that he is a Moyle, a rabbi who performs ritual circumcisions and those are the foreskins from all of todays "jobs". The trooper asks, "What the hell are you going to do with those things?!" The Moyle answers.....

When I get home, I am going to plant them in my garden and one day, they are going to grow up to be big pricks, just like YOU!!!!

31-Aug-22
ki-ke....he doesn't collect a wage but he keeps all the tips!

01-Sep-22
You know the Rabbi!

01-Sep-22
I’m loosing my marbles on threads likes these…..oh wait….I’ve lost my marbles….now I have nothing else to lose. Too can play this game. LMFAO

01-Sep-22
I read onetime, about a baby boy that was born without eyelids, so they used the foreskin and grafted portions of it and fashioned new eyelids for the child.

The operation was a success and the child grew up just fine…..He was just a little cockeyed.

01-Sep-22
Oh Lord.........................................................where is that GOT RIPPED OFF THREAD?! ;-)

01-Sep-22
If that indeed is somebody else's hide, that means somebody else got a real nice hide and scored. I'd be curious to know what the backstory is on that ugly one?

01-Sep-22
Unfortunately I don't think that Rabbi is doing them anymore. I heard he was drunk the last one he did and got the sack. He had developed a drinking problem and just couldn't cut it any more.

• Sitka Gear