SoDakSooner 22-Aug-22
Tracker 24-Aug-22
LostnWoods 30-Aug-22
Corax_latrans 30-Aug-22
Rwd3 30-Aug-22
Rwd3 30-Aug-22
Coondog 30-Aug-22
21-Aug-22
Need a new bino harness. Considering Marsupial, Kuiu and Bad lands, for my Leica Geovid 10x42. Which one do you like?.

21-Aug-22
kuiu

21-Aug-22
I switched to the Marsupial last season and have been very happy with it. Fits my 10x42 Vortex well and I also added a small accessory pouch. I haven't tried the Kuiu, when I switched I was using the Alaskan Guide harness, was just too tight for my set up.

21-Aug-22
Marsupial

21-Aug-22
I have all of them and use marsupial.

21-Aug-22
Marsupial

22-Aug-22
so it looks like Marsupial gets the vote. So In your opinion, Marsupial is superior to Kuiu?

22-Aug-22
I have a pair of the older Leica Geovid 10x42s, with the ranging button on the left side. I have the older Kuiu harness, and really like it, other than a couple of flaws. I tried the new Pro style harness, to hopefully eliminate the issues I had with the old style. I didn’t like the new Pro style Kuiu harness at all. They put a stiff raised piece in the back portion of the holding box (if that makes any sense) to help eliminate the debris issue, but it makes it much more difficult to fish the binos out one handed. It makes it difficult to get my thumb in behind the bino. Poor explanation, but hopefully it makes some sense to you, Ken. I went back to my old style Kuiu. Unfortunately, It looks like Kuiu doesn’t offer that version any longer.

22-Aug-22
I like my KUIU

22-Aug-22
Gen 1 KUIU but Marsupial makes good stuff also.

22-Aug-22
Marsupial, but if you use a compass and if your GPS has an actual magnetic compass, get the non magnetic version, or have really long arms. :)

24-Aug-22
I would also add FHF on your list.

30-Aug-22
kuiu

30-Aug-22
Any stickbow shooters care to weigh in here on whether these things interfere with your bowstring?

30-Aug-22
I first bought Kuiu and it was a little cumbersome for my swaro el ranges. I subsequently bought the marsupial to try out and love it. More comfortable, better storage, and better functionality in my opinion. Both good, just prefer the latter.

30-Aug-22
I first bought Kuiu and it was a little cumbersome for my swaro el ranges. I subsequently bought the marsupial to try out and love it. More comfortable, better storage, and better functionality in my opinion. Both good, just prefer the latter.

30-Aug-22
Marsupial

• Sitka Gear