Charlie Rehor 22-Aug-22
smarba 22-Aug-22
Thornton 22-Aug-22
LBshooter 03-Sep-22
LBshooter 03-Sep-22
Bou'bound 03-Sep-22
scentman 03-Sep-22
21-Aug-22
I listen to you guys opinions and am interested in any reviews... I have limited time to be in the hunt, would be intersted in just feild testing to see if it is legit.

21-Aug-22
It won’t hurt. Really com s down to spending the money on a maybe product

21-Aug-22
If you believe it works than it works. I believe out in the open and too much of a breeze, not so much. In an enclosed area with a couple small windows I believe it can help. Shawn

22-Aug-22
VERY limited experience here. I bought the HR-300 for pronghorn hunting, having been picked off by scent hunting waterholes. This year I only had 1 opportunity to try it. I had it on low/normal setting blowing toward front window of my blind. Wind was directly from me toward an incoming buck. He got to about 80-yards and locked up, acted suspicious. Blind had been set up for 2 weeks and I didn't move at all. All windows were closed and front had shoot through mesh and I was wearing black. Basically I'm fairly certain only thing that could have alerted him was scent.

He spun around, locked up on blind/me again, then got stiff-legged and walked off. I'm pretty certain he smelled me. Breeze was maybe 10mph. So the question is did he smell me? Did he smell ozone? Would things have been better with it off? Would things have been better with it on boost/high mode?

I will keep experimenting with it, but that was my only real-world test to date.

22-Aug-22
Works very well for us when hunting in enclosed blinds for whitetails. Hundreds of positive experiences. In the open in a tree stand would probably be a different result. Take that for what it’s worth.

22-Aug-22
It wasn't that burrito you ate night before was it smarba?

22-Aug-22
Seems like it only works well in tight enclosed spaces, which is unfortunately the very spaces that it becomes hazardous to your health to breath it in.

22-Aug-22
Wouldn’t it be spectacular if we could see what the wind was really doing instead of what we think it was doing when X happened?.. I know there have been many times when I was in a tree and my perception was that deer was dead downwind (pun intended) and didn’t bust me and the exact opposite no way that deer smelled me but it did.

22-Aug-22
Also, Check out the Zero Trace. I’ve used it for two full seasons and have had good experiences in Whitetail hunting from tree stands. About half the price and it’s Pure Ion. No Odor or potential Hazard from breathing.

22-Aug-22
Good one 12yards! And pretty sure...I have a pretty bland palate. Like I said, it was only a single data point and I intend to experiment more.

Agree with you RIT, hard to tell for sure.

22-Aug-22

Thornton's embedded Photo
Thornton's embedded Photo
I have good luck not using it.

03-Sep-22
Well as usual oct 1 is right around the corner and whitetail opens, so I flipped on the tube and flipped channels and the show Team 200 was on. Now this is the show that Adam Hays is hunting elk in NM and is at a water hole. He shoots a bull In The water hole and makes a great shot, bull stands there not knowing what happened. Shoots another arrow and the bull dies yards away from the waterhole. Happy Hunter and makes his duty bound promos for the BH and arrows. Makes no mention of ozonics and I didn't see him hang or place ozonics when they hung the stands. In fact, he didn't he mention wind conditions. Now this is where things are a bit odd. I'm Sure most of you have seen the ozonic commercial where Adam and the ozonic crew are at the round table discussing the new and improved unit. The footage that Adam talks about at the table he states that he was elk hunting in NM and they were on the edge of the wind from the water hole, making it sound as if the elk would smell them but they had the golden ticket, ozonics. They show the exact same footage of him shooting the elk and he states without ozonics they may not of killed that elk.

Showing the exact same footage and two different narratives isn't right when your hocking expensive product that may or may not work, I'll rewatch the episode when it's on again but just making you guys who are thinking about spending your hard earned money on a ozonics, to watch and see if his story is true. Just in case Adam lurks on this site like other tv guys maybe you could clear up the two different stories? Will be interesting to see if any clearifcation happens, I hope so. If I'm wrong I'm glad to be corrected and will apologize.

03-Sep-22
Well as usual oct 1 is right around the corner and whitetail opens, so I flipped on the tube and flipped channels and the show Team 200 was on. Now this is the show that Adam Hays is hunting elk in NM and is at a water hole. He shoots a bull In The water hole and makes a great shot, bull stands there not knowing what happened. Shoots another arrow and the bull dies yards away from the waterhole. Happy Hunter and makes his duty bound promos for the BH and arrows. Makes no mention of ozonics and I didn't see him hang or place ozonics when they hung the stands. In fact, he didn't he mention wind conditions. Now this is where things are a bit odd. I'm Sure most of you have seen the ozonic commercial where Adam and the ozonic crew are at the round table discussing the new and improved unit. The footage that Adam talks about at the table he states that he was elk hunting in NM and they were on the edge of the wind from the water hole, making it sound as if the elk would smell them but they had the golden ticket, ozonics. They show the exact same footage of him shooting the elk and he states without ozonics they may not of killed that elk.

Showing the exact same footage and two different narratives isn't right when your hocking expensive product that may or may not work, I'll rewatch the episode when it's on again but just making you guys who are thinking about spending your hard earned money on a ozonics, to watch and see if his story is true. Just in case Adam lurks on this site like other tv guys maybe you could clear up the two different stories? Will be interesting to see if any clearifcation happens, I hope so. If I'm wrong I'm glad to be corrected and will apologize.

03-Sep-22
Very doubtful there was any intentional misrepresentation going in just to promote a product

03-Sep-22
If you want to field test Ozonics try it on my thread about the "former AG"... cuz that thread stinks lol ;0)

• Sitka Gear