APauls 23-Aug-22
caribou77 23-Aug-22
huntinelk 23-Aug-22
Mad Trapper 24-Aug-22
Kurt 24-Aug-22
hunt forever 05-Sep-22
Kurt 05-Sep-22
23-Aug-22
Well since the Manitoba thing is not sounding super hot, what do we know about Nunavut. Definitely more money, logistically easier than Greenland. 16 hour drive north for me and a flight.

23-Aug-22
Luke did you happen to call the Webbers office yesterday? I heard Courtney on the phone talking to someone about caribou.

23-Aug-22
No I did not

23-Aug-22

huntinelk's Link
My information is getting a bit dated now, can't offer anything from recent years. When the Nunavut hunt is good its really good. I hunted Webbers camp. Russ from Adrenaline Outfitters was camp manager then, great camp, animal numbers and quality....but all of this is 5 years old now

24-Aug-22
I know that one outfitter in Nunavut lost his tags this year. I am not sure whether all outfitters lost theirs but it wouldn’t surprise me. BC also pulled all of the mountain caribou tags.

24-Aug-22
Tom, BC still has caribou hunting in region 6, (NW BC) more or less as usual this year. I’ve got an over the counter tag.

BC did close caribou hunting in parts of NE BC (region 7B, the Peace River). Some of region 7A remains open to caribou hunting though.

05-Sep-22
Where can you currently hunt Central Canada Caribou?

05-Sep-22
Nunavut and Greenland for sure. Not sure about some of the Arctic Island herds that are in NWT? Victoria Island specifically but someone will know.

Also in Northern Manitoba.

• Sitka Gear