Bow4em 23-Aug-22
spike78 23-Aug-22
smarba 23-Aug-22
Grey Ghost 23-Aug-22
JL 23-Aug-22
Tracker 23-Aug-22
Grey Ghost 23-Aug-22
23-Aug-22
I thought they allow up to 2 devices last I looked into it. I always have my phone and iPad logged in with no issues.

23-Aug-22
You can log into 2 mobile devices for 1 account.

23-Aug-22
Yes you can. My wife and I are both logged into my account at the same time.

23-Aug-22
I have had me, my buddy and my cousin logged onto my account before you are good to go

23-Aug-22
Don’t know the answer but make damn sure you both have a compass. I’ve had OnX point the opposite direction and have no service at all. It’s great when it works but..,.

23-Aug-22
Each of you will see where you are, but not the other person. You can add points, tracks, but they won't update onto the other person's phone unless you have data service and it's not "real-time".

23-Aug-22
Be sure to download your maps, with all the layers you like, to your devices, so you can use them offline. No need for service that way. I like the smallest sized offline maps (5 square miles) because they are the highest resolution.

Also, turn your phone on airplane mode to conserve the battery.

Matt

23-Aug-22
FWIW...I also print out my maps so I have a hardcopy for back up, cell craps out or fast reference in the truck with out burning cell battery. I keep them in a pocketed folder and they stay in the truck.

23-Aug-22
Can you share your location with another OnX user. If so do I guess you need cell service to do it.

23-Aug-22
Yes, you can share your location, pins, line routes, tracks, etc… with other OnX users via texts or emails, but you need service. It’s one of my favorite features.

Matt

• Sitka Gear