Jordan 29-Aug-22
Jordan 29-Aug-22
Tracker 29-Aug-22
Jordan 29-Aug-22
wytex 29-Aug-22
kentuckbowhnter 29-Aug-22
kentuckbowhnter 29-Aug-22
25-Aug-22
Tomorrow I have to get through my work day....at least I'm at home working remote tomorrow. Saturday I'll grab the glamper out of storage and get it ready. Sunday I haul it to WY to set up camp.

I have to work at home Monday then at the orifice on Tuesday.....but by 2-3pm my arse will be on the road to WY elk camp and wait for my buddy and his son to show up on Weds.

I will be taking pics of them hunting until Labor Day then pull camp and head for CO elk camp and my other MO buddy and his son to finish out the week. I won't be back until 9/9 or 9/10. Got most of the groceries today.

Can't wait....but have no choice. Sigh.......

25-Aug-22
Funny.....I ordered 8 individual packets of Wilderness Athlete Hydrate and Recover in lemon lime flavor. The package arrived today and had my order, plus another 8 packets of assorted flavors of the H&R, plus 2 pack out bars which I did not order. Gratis. LOL

Thanks WA!

25-Aug-22
GOOD LUCK!

25-Aug-22
Good luck on your hunt

25-Aug-22
Good times ahead, sometimes anticipation is half the deal.

25-Aug-22
Good luck Jordan.

25-Aug-22
Good luck on your trip

25-Aug-22
Funny..... I purchased 8 packets of Wilderness Athlete Hydrate and Recover in the flavor lemon lime. My order, along with an additional 8 packets of H&R in various flavors and 2 pack out bars that I did not order, were included in the delivery when it arrived today. Gratis. LOL gartic phone

25-Aug-22
Funny..... I purchased 8 packets of Wilderness Athlete Hydrate and Recover in the flavor lemon lime. My order, along with an additional 8 packets of H&R in various flavors and 2 pack out bars that I did not order, were included in the delivery when it arrived today. Gratis. LOL gartic phone

26-Aug-22
Enjoy, travel safe!

Good luck, Robb

26-Aug-22
Good luck on your hunt!!!

26-Aug-22
Good luck, Jordan!

26-Aug-22

Jordan's embedded Photo
Jordan's embedded Photo
Could not wait til tomorrow to grab the glamper. Time to clean and load.

26-Aug-22
Good luck!

26-Aug-22
Good luck this year Jordan!

I'm sitting the year out. I will try to avoid looking at most adventure hunt and elk threads this year, so I will try to not think about what I'm missing

26-Aug-22
Good luck! I'm heading for Wyoming Monday morning. I was in Sturgis a few weeks ago and got smart and put my camper in storage out there for $40 and will pick it up Monday evening. That $40 is saving me about $500 in fuel and quite a bit of time with fewer fuel stops and being able to drive faster.

26-Aug-22
Slick trick there CM!!!! Good luck in WY. You and Les again this year?

28-Aug-22
Got on the road today from Missouri!!! My son and I are heading out to hunt with forest for our first elk hunt!! Gonna hit the golf coarse tomorrow. And do some other tourist stuff trying to acclimate to the elevation. This is his senior trip. Wish us luck. Hopefully some pics of elk next week. Dax

28-Aug-22
Best of luck to both of you!

28-Aug-22
Thought you said “glamper”, that is a great place to stay. Good luck

28-Aug-22

Jordan's embedded Photo
Jordan's embedded Photo
Jordan's embedded Photo
Jordan's embedded Photo
Jordan's embedded Photo
Jordan's embedded Photo
Jordan's embedded Photo
Jordan's embedded Photo
Good luck to you and your son Dax! Had some good pics on the cams after a 2 weeks soak, lower meadow cam had 144 pics and upper meadow had another 124. Wonder how many more I'll have captured by Weds when I pull 'em? ;)

28-Aug-22
I’ll be heading out myself in the morning. Good luck everyone!

28-Aug-22

Jordan's embedded Photo
Jordan's embedded Photo

28-Aug-22

28-Aug-22

Jordan's embedded Photo
Jordan's embedded Photo

28-Aug-22

Jordan's embedded Photo
Jordan's embedded Photo

28-Aug-22

28-Aug-22

Jordan's embedded Photo
Jordan's embedded Photo

28-Aug-22

28-Aug-22

Jordan's embedded Photo
Jordan's embedded Photo

28-Aug-22

Jordan's embedded Photo
Jordan's embedded Photo

28-Aug-22

Jordan's embedded Photo
Jordan's embedded Photo

28-Aug-22

Jordan's embedded Photo
Jordan's embedded Photo

28-Aug-22
Livin the dream Jordan! Good luck!

29-Aug-22
Thanks Jordan. It's not often one is staring at the computer and when the wife asks "What are you looking at?" be able to answer, honestly, "Elk poop."

29-Aug-22
You're making me jealous, Jordan! Is that an elk sausage you're roasting over the fire?

29-Aug-22
Heading out tomorrow solo with elk tags for WY and CO, and the whole month to hunt if needed. Camp is already set up and today I'm wandering around the house, bumping into walls, waiting for the fish stocking truck to arrive so I can get that done and get the hell out. I'll be a long way from any stores where I'm starting in WY, so making a list and checking it twice.

Good luck and be safe, you guys!

29-Aug-22
Looks familiar Jordan, where'd you set camp? Unfortunately warm to start the season but it's been cool at night last 2 weeks. Good luck to your friends, hope they get into them. We'll be out of touch this weekend but try to reach out if you need any info or some way to get help. We leave Thursday morning and will be back to civilization on Monday morning if something comes up.

By the way, home football game this Saturday in Laramie for UW, town will be busy and crazy before and after the game.

Good luck as well Jaquomo ! Whitetail hunting for us, and a bear bait.

29-Aug-22
Sent you a PM Wytex. BTW....anyone know these two dudes? They scouted past my game cams on 8/21 and I assume will be hunting the area along with my buddy and his son. We would love to chat with anyone hunting in the area to try and avoid forking up each others hunts, and know who is around and willing to help in a pinch. TIA

29-Aug-22

29-Aug-22
This might be worse than posting a pic of me going into my girlfriends house. Now everyone knows my hunting spot.

29-Aug-22
WY is a big ass state....not sure this says much of anything about anybody's hunting spot.......

Did I violate some bro code here? Just want to make contact, if possible. Offer to help if they need it. Don't want your picture taken, don't walk in front of my cam. I figger they must be decent dudes since they didn't steal it or wipe the card.

Does your wife know about the girlfriend or did you just out yerself? LOLOLOL!

29-Aug-22
I wouldn't hesitate to talk with them if you run into them but be prepared for "we're hunting here ,don't care where you go " type of response. Sad but we've gotten it after hunting an area for days only to have some other folks show up and not even care . Lots of elk in there Jordan, you'll find more if they take over your spots.

Lots of bear bait sites in that area too, I know we've been on cams for those and elk spots.

They don't look familiar to me , sorry.

29-Aug-22
Set up camp yesterday afternoon and this morning it was 34 degrees and frost at 9800 feet, Awesome.

29-Aug-22
Set up camp yesterday afternoon and this morning it was 34 degrees and frost at 9800 feet, Awesome.

• Sitka Gear