razorsharp 01-Sep-22
razorsharp 02-Sep-22
LBshooter 02-Sep-22
rooster 02-Sep-22
JL 02-Sep-22
JL 02-Sep-22
JL 04-Sep-22
29-Aug-22
Any online sales for ladders or ladder sticks?

29-Aug-22
I've been keeping an eye out for those too. I have quite a few but my nephew is always looking for some. They don't last too many years in Florida where he's at.

It would be cool if there was some type of program where Bowsite members could get a respectable discount at a big outdoors store like Cabelas/BPS, SPWH, Scheels, etc. One site I used to hang out on had inroads with Summit and one of the members was a dealer for trailcams and could get decent deals for the members.

29-Aug-22

JohnMC's Link

29-Aug-22
JohnMC - I have one of them but mine is only either an 8 or 10 footer, they're nice but way too heavy for me to be carrying around in the woods...

30-Aug-22
Dunhams is the best place i have found for ladder sticks.

30-Aug-22
Check Sportsmen’s warehouse

31-Aug-22

DanaC's Link

31-Aug-22

KSflatlander's Link
Rogers Sporting Goods has some sticks on sale.

31-Aug-22

JL's embedded Photo
JL's embedded Photo
JL's embedded Photo
JL's embedded Photo
A heads up when buying the Big Game sticks. Before walking out the store with them, I recommend taking them out of the box and inspecting the welds on the steps and look for poor and/or cold welds. There quite a few folks having the welds fail....not cool.

If you're going to use them, you definitely want to make sure ya got your harness on when climbing trees with these things.

31-Aug-22
Yikes. I wonder if these reviews are truly accurate? or sportsmen just screwing with Dick's Sporting Goods after their anti-2nd Amendment positions? I used to buy these sticks from Dicks and never experienced any problems. I no longer buy anything from DSG, however.

31-Aug-22

'Ike' (Phone)'s Link

31-Aug-22

JL's embedded Photo
JL's embedded Photo
JL's embedded Photo
Snapped Muddy Stucks
JL's embedded Photo
Snapped Muddy Stucks
Pat.....I kinda would think that too....and well deserved for Dicks.

However about 3-4 years ago I had one fail on me while I was going up the tree. It may have been a different brand? Luckily I had a harness on and I wasn't too high. It will scare the crap out of ya because you're not expecting it. The stick was brand new and first or second time going up it. There seems to be a recent trend of these failing.

31-Aug-22

'Ike' (Phone)'s Link
Sportsman’s…

01-Sep-22
Sportsman's has limited shipping locations available based on zip codes.

02-Sep-22
Dunhams has some get sales going on, wish they were closer! 20ft ladder stick set is $59.99 but in store only.

02-Sep-22
Keep an eye on Camofire , they have them for sale now and then.

02-Sep-22
LBshooter X2. Keep an eye on Camofire.

02-Sep-22
"Dunhams has some get sales going on, wish they were closer! 20ft ladder stick set is $59.99 but in store only."

I was at one of our Dunhams a couple of days ago looking at sticks. The lady said theirs go in sale tomorrow for Labor Day.

02-Sep-22

JL's Link
Dunhams Ad

04-Sep-22

JL's embedded Photo
JL's embedded Photo
Picked up this camp target today for $25 minus a $10 rebate at Dunhams....$15 final price.

• Sitka Gear