Cj0n3s12 04-Sep-22
Firehuntfish 04-Sep-22
Cj0n3s12 04-Sep-22
hunt forever 05-Sep-22
hunt forever 05-Sep-22
hunt forever 05-Sep-22
hunt forever 05-Sep-22
01-Sep-22
Working on the turkey slam with a compound.. Any recommendations for fully guided and archery friendly for Merriams or Rios?

01-Sep-22
I went with Double K guide service in Gregory S Dakota. Lots of birds, great guides, plenty of food.

01-Sep-22
Thanks for the info.. looking into them now.

02-Sep-22
Coues Outfitters out of AZ does the Rios. Never turkey hunted with him, but his operation for coues is solid. Going back for the second time here in a few weeks.

03-Sep-22
Brady Thomas Heritage Outfitters, Nebraska. Great outfit and stand-up guy.

03-Sep-22
Double K in Gregory SD, I believe no longer exists. The owner, Dave Kaiser, died. Was a good friend and I hunted with him many times.

04-Sep-22
Website for Double K shows Chris Keiser took over since his Fathers 2014 passing. Reaching out to see info.

04-Sep-22
I have hunted with Triple H Ranch in Hulett, Wyoming a few times for true Merriam's. Lots of birds and they have blinds set up all over the best areas. You should have no problem getting your bird with archery equipment either from a blind or run & gun. For the last 2 seasons, my wife and I have gotten our birds on the first day with archery and we are always the last hunters in camp in late May.. The owner limits the number of hunters each season, and you will have the entire ranch to yourselves during your hunt. They have a cozy cabin in the middle of the ranch for accommodation, but no meals are provided. They have a full kitchen for you to cook or there are several places to eat in Hulett if you choose. Give the owner Lyle Hartman a call. The hunt is priced at a good value and they are really good people!

http://triple-h-ranch.com/

04-Sep-22
Thanks for the information, firehuntfish!

05-Sep-22
I looked up Double K website and on their site it talked about their archery hunts. I sent them a text and was told they no longer offer archery hunts. My guess it's just easier for them with gun hunters.

I'm also interested in a Merriam turkey hunt if anyone has other suggestions.

05-Sep-22

hunt forever's embedded Photo

05-Sep-22

05-Sep-22
That's the front page in the turkey section.

• Sitka Gear