Mike Ukrainetz 02-Sep-22
Mike Ukrainetz 02-Sep-22
maxracx 02-Sep-22
Ned mobile 02-Sep-22
Ned mobile 02-Sep-22
01-Sep-22

Mike Ukrainetz's embedded Photo
Hey Bowsiters, I’ve just had a cancellation come up for a peak rut, any weapon, moose hunt for this fall, October 1 to 7. It’s the week when the bull pictured was killed in 2020. We took 5 hunters that week and killed 5 bulls in one evening and one morning of hunting, basically one day of hunting. Three of them were mature bulls that went over 40 inches, two were archery kills. It was ideal weather and no one missed any shots.

Currently the hunt is discounted by $1050, down to $8375 total hunt cost from $9425 normal rate. You’ll need a passport to get to Alberta, Canada and be vaccinated. You can drive right to the lodge and take all of your meat home. If interested please familiarize yourself with our moose hunts on my website and then call or text me at (780)864-7736. I’m busy guiding every day right now so I can be tough to reach but leave a message and I’ll call back. Or I usually answer texts quickly.

01-Sep-22

Mike Ukrainetz's Link

01-Sep-22

01-Sep-22

Mike Ukrainetz's Link
Frequently Asked Questions page

01-Sep-22
Wish I could, that’s a great price.

02-Sep-22
Thanks Straight Shooter!

Yes, azelkhntr it’s a shame both Canada and the USA are requiring the shot for visitors but it’s still a good deal for a great hunt for anyone that is vaccinated.

02-Sep-22
Rocky D, I’m scared to post it. I don’t need all the attention right now while guiding, got a couple big ones…

02-Sep-22
Mike, this is my dream hunt!!!!! I would jump at the offer but my wife of 30 years would divorce me. Not for going on the hunt, for getting vaxed!!!! Sorry

02-Sep-22
Ah man

02-Sep-22
Ah man

• Sitka Gear