Jim Moore 23-Sep-22
DanaC 23-Sep-22
Huntcell 23-Sep-22
DanaC 23-Sep-22
DanaC 23-Sep-22
Ucsdryder 23-Sep-22
PECO2 24-Sep-22
13-Sep-22
The ruskies left over 300 tanks and armored vehicles abandoned with all their ammo last week. Now the Good guys have it and are going to use it to kill more ruskies.

13-Sep-22
Lol! Just like Afghanistan…

14-Sep-22
Ok Maria if you say so. AZ it’s your turn

14-Sep-22
Sounds like they won't be 'in the Ukraine' much longer.

14-Sep-22
It's really a fascinating case study and shouldn't be too surprising. In Afghanistan, we (the greatest military might in the world) fought a third world enemy with rudimentary technology. You saw some of the difficulties we had taming it and - more critically - how quickly our work was undone the second we left. Ukraine - while not the US or Russia in terms of military might - is a modern army, and they're absolutely giving Russia fits. You better believe Xi is sitting back taking notes. That leaves me with a question...I wonder if azelkhuntr loves Xi as much as he loves Putin?

14-Sep-22
I would say he has a large painting of puti and xi in his living room.

14-Sep-22
bigeasy, before the US took on Afghanistan, Russia did. Same results. Not sure why they thought Ukraine was gonna be easier...

14-Sep-22
When I last checked in on that thread I took a shot every time AZ said Russia had won but got so drunk I couldn't finish the thread.

14-Sep-22
After crimea they probably assumed they’d have similar results. Not sure why crimea was so easy to take and hold? It’ll be interesting to see if Ukraine can continue to retake territory and if they do, if they can get back crimea. I’m surprised they haven’t made an attempt at that bridge.

14-Sep-22
Bet on it, the russkis will blow any bridge to hell, panicked retreat or no.

APauls, remind me not to drink with you, my liver couldn't take it! ;-)

14-Sep-22
When I last checked in on that thread I took a shot every time AZ said Russia had won but got so drunk I couldn't finish the thread.

You still have 95% of that thread to read then, APauls!

14-Sep-22
The USA could have exterminated AFG, but what would that have proved other than being an unleashed villain on the world stage. Russia was just plain inadequate in their military might. Crimea was "easy" to take because the red army could attack on two fronts; land and sea with air support. They still nearly belly-flopped on that.

My wager is china will be quiet for a while. They don't have the means to try anything as brazen as putin.

14-Sep-22
China will be quiet because they realize that allying themselves with Putain is a losing proposition. (Won't stop them from bargaining for Russian oil.)

14-Sep-22

Old Bow 's embedded Photo
 Old Bow 's embedded Photo

14-Sep-22
As good of a job as the Ukrainians are doing killing commie ruskies they deserve at least 10%.

15-Sep-22

BowSniper's Link
Putin's Wagner group mercenaries seen actively recruiting in Russian prisons... offering amnesty for another body on the front lines.

15-Sep-22
Don't rule out Putin sending in a nuke of some nature....he won't take the embarrassment of "losing" too easily.

19-Sep-22
"bigeasy, before the US took on Afghanistan, Russia did. Same results. Not sure why they thought Ukraine was gonna be easier..."

We funded Afghanistan against the Soviets as well.

Then we pulled out with Afghanistan left in shambles spurring ol Bin Laden to come after us. Then we went in again because of the terrorist haven we allowed.

We will never learn and you partisans will keep cheering unless a Republican is in charge and the anti-war movement comes out.

Same show different decade y'all just keep cheering......

19-Sep-22
The Big Money Boys of Russia will take the crazy little KGB Boy out before long. Once he's dead they'll all claim to have done it for the good of the world so now please un-freeze our cash, properties and yachts. Money is a powerful motivator.

19-Sep-22
"Russia is a very money dominated society, above all else."

Communism at its finest.

20-Sep-22
Emergency referendums taking place within hours of their announcements. Russia is scared and trying to get them passed before losing the territory. Maybe it’s Russia’s “out” to save face in this disaster of a war. Our local idiot should be along soon to give us the Putin message.

20-Sep-22
everyone, even the local ruskie commies know they are fake, make putie look extra stupid. kherson is getting ready to fall any day now so crimea is next.

20-Sep-22
There’s the idiot!

21-Sep-22
Kherson region to join Russia by refereudum.

21-Sep-22
Mass grave? Russians leaving tanks and the like to be used against his own troops? Not looking good for ole Pooty Poot.

21-Sep-22
Pretty obvious what’s going on. Putin put in a sham referendum for parts of Ukraine to join russia because he knows Ukraine is about to take it all back. He’ll fill those areas with 300k drafted Russian soldiers to help hold onto the new territory. He knows they can’t win this war at this point, but he might be able to steal some land and then call it a victory.

Our forum numbskull should be here soon to set us all straight.

22-Sep-22
Puton looooves to threaten nukes. Someone needs to remind him that the West has nukes too.... and seeing how the Russian troops and equipment have performed thus far in Ukraine, we have less to fear than him!!

22-Sep-22
Young men of draft age are fleeing Russia.

Bowsniper, the US ought to have an Ohio-class boomer surface where Putain can get a good hard look at it. Followed by a telegram from Biden saying 'we have more of these...'

22-Sep-22
Zelensky was a movie star prior to being president and made his money a long time ago a lot like many of our presidents. I think I could put 2 rocks in a coffee can, shake the can and I think those rocks rattling around could make a more coherent thought than you.

22-Sep-22
Putie is using criminals from prison for troops, AZ's pals army is a reflection of its leader.

22-Sep-22
Putie is using criminals from prison for troops, AZ's pals army is a reflection of its leader.

22-Sep-22
Az that bullsnot story has been floating around since May and has been fact-checked into the nonsense bin. Like so many of your other claims. Just about all of them, in fact.

22-Sep-22
Az, did you know that other countries have televisions and therefore movie stars in their countries? I keep forgetting I’m talking to a mental midget.

22-Sep-22
"Is the Ukraine an ally of ours?"

Yes. They are now and will be a great friend of ours into the future. Because they're a democratic country with the same ideals of freedom and liberty that powers our own great country and other powerful democracies around the world. Which is why they're fighting with the same tenacity that the US and its allies have throughout our histories: Because we have something to fight for when being threatened by a land-grabbing tyrannical regime.

Maybe you should pull a Snowden and defect with the rest of your ilk. Or maybe you've just been a paid Russian troll this entire time...

22-Sep-22
Ukraine is in a war, press needs to be held responsible. Still waiting on a *** VALID *** source for your bullsnot story about that expensive house. *crickets...

otvali, trollski

22-Sep-22
The stage is set, and I believe Putin will launch... big mouths have pushed him to a no turnaround stance... you think life is tough now? See what happens in the next 20 weeks.

22-Sep-22
AZ stop acting like you support freedom, you fully support putie and his totalitarianism. you would help him conquer America if you could, admit it.

22-Sep-22
Azzlicker is the biggest POS I’ve ever seen post on Bowsite. I can’t believe Pat let’s him stay here. It must be for the clicks that he generates, which I find pathetic.

Matt

22-Sep-22
The Russian army saw right through the artificial motivation Putin was pedaling. I think internet info sources spread doubt in the Russian army- enough to kill their motivation. Its telling and a last gasp when Putin has to pull out the nuke card.

What a shit show…and then the US is throwing money down a rat hole with even liberal media saying as much as 30% of the billions in high tech weapons go missing- no accountability. The CYA machine will crank up when civilian airliners are falling out of the sky due to our own missiles- sheesh.

Doesn’t it seem like there is a serious lack of critical thinking skills at the highest levels in the US? Its not just politics…but BAD politics determining all of our decisions. Its one step forward….and two steps back. Sad

22-Sep-22
GG I have to agree with you. Sad that pats in a place he’d let that stuff go. I guess this is what it takes to get clicks now.

23-Sep-22
Heard on the news that Pootie Poot wants to conscript 300K new soldiers. Its been written that one of the highest internet searches out of the Russian territories is on how to break your own arm. LOL. Also hear that Poots health ain't that great. Makes one wonder what the next push could entail.

As far as objectionable posters go, I've learned to not take the bait. Ignore them. Minds are made up and are not going to change. I've been a part of Bowsite ever since the prodigy BB's. Pat has been running a pretty good ship all these years. I'll trust his judgement on when to pull the pin on a member. Y'all should too.

23-Sep-22

DanaC's Link
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-63000034

" Ukraine war: 'What's happening in Russia now is total fear' "

23-Sep-22
Russian losses since 2/24/22 (todays losses) in ( ).

Approximately 56,060 (550)military personnel 2,254 (+18) tanks 4,796 (+20) armoured combat vehicles 1,355 (+14) artillery systems 326 (+8) multiple-launch rocket systems 170 (+1) air defence systems 254 (+1) fixed-wing aircraft 219 (+1) helicopters 950 (+9) operational-tactical UAVs 240 (+0) cruise missiles 15 (+0) ships/boats 3,659 (+29) vehicles and tankers 126 (+1) special vehicles and other equipment

The Russian forces suffered their greatest losses on the Kramatorsk and Donetsk fronts.

23-Sep-22
Is this guy your paymaster? Because we know the Russians are going to tell the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth. LMAO!

23-Sep-22
"If the DM of the RF publicly makes such claims to the Russian people, you can take it to the bank. "

LMAO!!! My bank wouldn't lend a plugged nickel on any statement from the Russian government.

23-Sep-22
Can I ask a serious question…are you Russian? Or is your “male” order bride Russian?

24-Sep-22
^ LOL

• Sitka Gear