caribou77 17-Sep-22
RJ Hunt 17-Sep-22
fran 17-Sep-22
fdp 18-Sep-22
Two Feathers 18-Sep-22
spike78 18-Sep-22
RonP 19-Sep-22
15-Sep-22
I am healing up from a finger injury, and my doctor has advised me to be particularly careful about letting my finger tip get cold . I have many pairs of gloves, but this situation calls for maximum effort and minimal cold exposure. I don’t want to miss late fall and winter season SO I am willing to pay for the best. I shoot a longbow so I want to keep to a “thinner/ low bulk glove on my bow hand if possible. I already own liners in 3 different materials, which I can underlay. Can you folks give me recommendations?

15-Sep-22
Thin, low profile and warm don't go hand in hand (ha ha) unless you go electric. I think that's about your only option.

15-Sep-22
I agree with APauls.

15-Sep-22
hand pouch thing with hand warmers

15-Sep-22
Thanks. I just hadn’t thought of electric, and will check them out

15-Sep-22
Armpit

15-Sep-22
Get yourself a pair of insulated deer hide gloves. I shoot trad and a well wore in pair makes a great cold weather shooting glove. What handed are you?

17-Sep-22
I am left handed,but need the glove for my right hand.

17-Sep-22
Kuiu made a Peleton 200 glove. Luckily I still have my pair, that set is the warmest thin glove I’ve ever worn.

17-Sep-22
I have a pair of Kuiu merino gloves I wear daily while calling coyotes in cold weather here, can be 30 or -20 and they have served me well. Are my favorite glove

17-Sep-22
I have two pair of the kuiu ultra merino wool 210 on the way and am hoping for the same results as you. Good luck.

18-Sep-22

18-Sep-22
I also shoot longbow and when winter comes I use military flight gloves and use them as my shooting glove.

18-Sep-22
I use Alpaca gloves soft and warm. Not as durable as wool but they are much more plyable then thick gloves.

19-Sep-22
i would suggest checking out work gloves at ace hardware or one of the home improvement stores like lowes or home depot.

• Sitka Gear