'Ike' (Phone) 19-Sep-22
Catscratch 19-Sep-22
Will 19-Sep-22
12yards 19-Sep-22
EmptyFreezer 19-Sep-22
drycreek 20-Sep-22
Will tell 20-Sep-22
18-Sep-22
Let’s cover the two topics that this site is built for.

Would you miss a day hunting in the rut to vote if there was no way around it?

This should appeal to all!!!!!

Covering all the bases and checking off both bases.

18-Sep-22
Not anymore.

18-Sep-22
No need, gets dark early and polls are open till 8 pm. Can do both.

18-Sep-22
yep...ultimately one protects the other. if one day of rut hunting was that important to me id vote absentee. not like we dont know both are coming.

18-Sep-22
Yes

18-Sep-22
I live in Massachusetts which has mail in voting, early voting (10/22-11/4) and regular voting 11/8. Many ways to vote so missing a day of hunting has not and never will happen. The rut 11/8 is for sitting a tree.

18-Sep-22
I'd vote first.

18-Sep-22
Yes

18-Sep-22
On the VA Peninsula, one of the hottest days to hunt is the 1st Tuesday of November. And, yes, even if I want to puke on my shoes in the voting booth there is always a worse option than the one I ultimately choose.

18-Sep-22
i can't think of a scenario where i could not do both even if i had to vote in-person.

but if such a scenario existed, it depends on the election and who or what was on the ballot.

the fact is, when it comes to national elections, my vote makes no difference. with how polarized our country is, it would serve all of us better if there were an electoral college system at the state level. the outcome of too many elections is determined by high-population areas, that have very little in common with rural areas. but, i digress.

18-Sep-22
^....you could do an urban hunt and kill two birds with one stone.

18-Sep-22
some good one guys!

18-Sep-22
I live in a rural county in Nevada. Our votes don't count for much at the state level, but yeah, I would vote in person. Never could trust the mail in votes. Had no choice while in the military.

18-Sep-22
I always make time to vote, in person or absentee if necessary. I live in MA, which now has mail in...easier to cheat now. Being a dark blue state my vote is always a throw away but I vote just the same.

18-Sep-22
Tobywon for the win!!

But then again, you could always just mail in your vote to make sure that your voice is heard and you can get done all of the other things that you have to do without skipping out on your responsibility to vote.

18-Sep-22
I’m an election judge in my my county so I miss a November day. My duty

18-Sep-22
Yes but fortunately I can vote after hunting hours. If I knew I would not be able to vote on election day I would do early voting or mail in voting. Problem solved.

18-Sep-22
I usually drive out to my buddy’s farm in Western Pa to hunt the Pre-Rut right around Halloween. If I couldn’t get out there til the first week(end) in November, I’d make sure I voted early before driving the 5 hours out there.

18-Sep-22
Not much hunting in countries with communism. I will vote before I hunt.

18-Sep-22
I can't anymore. It's murder traveling to 5 different states to vote.......just kidding. I usually vote the week before here in NC.

18-Sep-22
I vote absentee most of the time. Election Day does not interfere with life happenings.

18-Sep-22
Yes voting is way to important, so many around the world do not have and wish they did.

19-Sep-22
Absentee…I’ll be in South East AK chasing Sitka’s…

19-Sep-22
May not be able to afford to hunt anymore if I don't vote this next go around. My goodness this administration has made it hard to prosper.

19-Sep-22
Yes. I would. Some things are more important than hunting. Exercising my right to vote being one.

19-Sep-22
I take this week off every year to hunt. In MN, it is the week before gun season so I make hay while the sun shines. I usually have time to vote after a hunt. But if I don't think I have time, I vote early.

19-Sep-22
Always vote.. Not that it matters in CA but i gotta do it.

20-Sep-22
I use to vote absentee when I was working, simply becsuse I never knew where I would be come election day. Now that I’m retired, it’s easy to vote and pretty close to home. Voting box is between home and my deer lease too !

20-Sep-22
Yup, and if I vote early I can vote after hunting.

• Sitka Gear