Bou'bound 22-Sep-22
JohnMC 22-Sep-22
spike78 22-Sep-22
Will 22-Sep-22
DanaC 22-Sep-22
Swampbuck 23-Sep-22
gflight 25-Sep-22
22-Sep-22
Beyond meat ceo arrested for biting a guy’s nose at a football game.You can’t make this stuff up.Good luck all Lewis

22-Sep-22
Yeah the article said the guy left Tyson last year after 30 year career I guess he isn’t chicken to fight anymore

22-Sep-22
Well hell...they tell us what to think, breathe, inject in our bodies, wear on our faces....why not tell us what to eat?

22-Sep-22
I guess nose cartilage is considered beyond meat :)

22-Sep-22
Paint me skeptical, but my guess is that after some years of study this fake meat will turn out not to have the benefits everyone assumes.

How can you beat pure organic game meat? Heck, moose meat is very low in fat and almost no cholesterol.

22-Sep-22
It’s already being proven Beendare, don’t worry

22-Sep-22
The cravings you'll get...

22-Sep-22
IMHO, Meat or Milk cannot be made or created in a factory using plants and have it be healthier than natural real Meat and Milk. None of this C**P will ever be in my diet or house.

22-Sep-22
Wait, is beyond meat "lab grown" meat? If so, Ill chow that in a second. Protein = Protein. Seems a great win, eventually. Deer, turkey, trout, cow, all awesome, but yeah, Ill add lab grown.

Now, being an idiot and biting a guy's nose? No, please seek mental health counseling... Either drunk or has issues or both.

22-Sep-22
Agree Beendare. Should be called Below Meat.

22-Sep-22
after he bit the guy he proclaimed "It tastes like chicken"!!

22-Sep-22
Yeah the article said the guy left Tyson last year after 30 year career I guess he isn’t chicken to fight anymore

22-Sep-22
Come Bou if he left Tyson you could have turned that into a Mike Tyson joke after the Holyfield ear incident.

22-Sep-22
Will be careful with that. This stuff they are pushing could be the end of animal farming and hunting in the future.

22-Sep-22
Cant put a slippery slope on what isnt done. Interestingly, I've spoken to vegans who eat that way for "ethical" reasons - dont want to hurt critters - who admitted they would eat this. Maybe it's a gateway meat!

22-Sep-22
"Soylent Green is...noses!"

23-Sep-22
Black bean burgers are really ground cockroaches, %100 protein, just saying

25-Sep-22
The 1966 book along with a few others are the road map to saving the world from climate change 8^)

• Sitka Gear