Old Bow 29-Sep-22
Hancock West 29-Sep-22
smarba 29-Sep-22
spike78 29-Sep-22
Old Bow 29-Sep-22
Hancock West 29-Sep-22
Mike Ukrainetz 03-Oct-22
25-Sep-22
Hey Pat…seriously. What are we doing here?

25-Sep-22
Some days you just have to miss TBM

25-Sep-22
I was thinking the same thing the other day. We let this clown hang around and TBM got the boot?

25-Sep-22
^^ x2 x2

25-Sep-22

Jordan's embedded Photo
Jordan's embedded Photo

25-Sep-22
If you have a stray come to your house and you don’t want it, then don’t feed it. Elementary !

25-Sep-22
I don’t miss TBM even a little!

25-Sep-22
Bowsite has always had those that feed the trolls....

25-Sep-22
I don’t miss TBM even a little!

25-Sep-22
Straight Shooter, do you miss TBM ?

25-Sep-22
I'm looking forward to the next lockdown. I will head into the mountains for a week at a time.. Oh, and with a bow. Since this is still a bowhunting forum. It is a bowhunting forum, right?

25-Sep-22
TBM 2024, couldn’t be any worse, lol

25-Sep-22
Tell TBM, if he puts a stop to this numbskull, he will get to do his Turkey Hunting interview with Pat on Bowsite.

26-Sep-22
I’m donw with that.

26-Sep-22

Huntcell 's embedded Photo
Huntcell 's embedded Photo

26-Sep-22
it’s bow season brother go shoot something …

26-Sep-22
You guys can call AZ nuts all you want but at this point they are no longer called conspiracy theories anymore but are actually the truth now.

26-Sep-22
Had 15 acres logged last fall, come cut what you want.

26-Sep-22
It's hilarious that people have been duped into thinking certain people can make decisions for them...

26-Sep-22
It's amazing how TBM could get rattle some you guys. Y'all remind me of this Karen lady I met! Expandables, political threads, hunting over bait, ect we all have different opinions but a few of you think that yours is the only one that matters. I'm pretty sure I know why the kids don't come visit more often.

26-Sep-22

Ucsdryder's embedded Photo

26-Sep-22

Mule Power's embedded Photo
Mule Power's embedded Photo
Ok what should I do next?

Hopefully one day I’ll be shootin for some food and up from the ground comes a bubbling crude.

TBM had good days and bad days. More than we can say for AZhole.

26-Sep-22
That guy and two girls pic has lead to more amazing meme's than almost any pic in internet history.

26-Sep-22
It won't ever get that bad..I Until it does.

It's all about control under the guise of safety, security and the Environment. Lots of of conspiracy theories out there for sure that just add to the chaos...but to think these Marxist, Statist thugs don't want to control every aspect of the private sector is really naive.

26-Sep-22
Clickbait income in a red dress.

26-Sep-22
For all of you saying it won’t be this bad we are all following the EU and Canada to the letter. Just look to them to see what’s next.

26-Sep-22
Brad, we are already on the fast track to complete Gov control...been going on for over 100 yrs.

Sad thing is...both parties are headed in the same direction, they just taking different routes to get there

26-Sep-22
I guess I’ll go reload some ammo and blow the dust off of my muzzleloader. Sky is falling!

26-Sep-22
Plz don't throw me in the briar patch!!! ;)

26-Sep-22
Maybe TG and spike should just emigrate together…

26-Sep-22
KS,at least I'm not in denial

26-Sep-22

Speaking of reloading…

26-Sep-22
Remember, the leftist really don't want to take your guns, and high taxes will make us prosperous as a nation..right?

I made the point that there are conspiracy theories floating around with some outlandish stuff...but if somebody is passing down my back and telling me it's raining...I'm gonna know the difference. I wasn't naive or delusional enough to vote for joke we have in the Whitehouse

26-Sep-22
TG, the kids are on your lawn again. Better go run them off.

26-Sep-22
I don't have any kids other than my 18 yr old.

We lost my son at 5 months, would be 13 now but he's in heaven so there's no kids..not even the neighbors kids. I do have 2 grand kids but they don't live very close to me...which reminds me, I hate to think what this nation will become when the Marxist Leftist get done...I pray my grand kids generation will get tired of the fifth in DC and turn the tide, get rid of the Democrats n Republicans.

26-Sep-22
Think about this: we are responding to the prognostications of someone on lockdowns who can’t even spell the word “lockdowns” correctly.

Don’t feed the trolls.

27-Sep-22
There's a lot of folks that are very articulate that have very little or no common sense. My grandfather had an 8th grade education but he was smarter than the majority of educated folks these days. A person's spelling ability doesn't determine their degree of wisdom.

27-Sep-22
KS I may have to sure as hell can’t afford to retire in the US in 20 years.

27-Sep-22
Don't worry Brad, Joe will take care of us...you may be paying 75% of your income in taxes but the big gov politicians will take care of us. Talk about fairytales..you would think people would see thru the BS and figure it out

27-Sep-22
I still think TBM was actually Matt Burke yanking our chain. If you recall Matt was conspicuously absent while TBM was here.

27-Sep-22
“Don't worry Brad, Joe will take care of us...you may be paying 75% of your income in taxes but the big gov politicians will take care of us.”

I heard China Joe on the radio this morning. He was talking about how the airlines are putting hidden fees in the airfares, and how “unfair” it is to the American people. Maybe he can just call them taxes, because apparently more taxes are equally fair for us all!

27-Sep-22
Just wanted to point out, that Birds Aren't Real.

27-Sep-22
"A person's spelling ability doesn't determine their degree of wisdom."

Perhaps, but a person's willingness to serially posts stupid $#!+ does. Poor spelling is just further validation.

27-Sep-22
Imagine spike and azelkhntr in an elevator that unexpectedly stops between floors and they can’t get out. Image the conspiracy theories azelkhntr would throw out in 15 minutes and spike building off each one of them. Throw TG in the mix then you will have an end of world conspiracy fully developed…of course blaming “the left” for the end. Top it off with Thornton and he would save the world with his paycheck…I mean the actual paper paycheck cause he’s that good.

27-Sep-22
Yup KS I believe AZ is right on the money with his post. So please explain the explosion in Russia for us so we don’t sound like conspiracy theorists?

27-Sep-22
Unlike you and azelkhntr, I’m not going to guess at any theories until there is more info. Imagine that…you and azelkhntr should try it.

27-Sep-22
That’s right KS because you have no answers. Everything is rosey in your universe.

28-Sep-22
Az the problem with people like KS is they are so naive into thinking the US is a bunch of good ole boys who would never do anything to hurt anyone. Well goodbye cheap gas bill.

28-Sep-22
I love Bowsite.

28-Sep-22
“A man who has never gone to school may steal a freight car; but if he has a university education, he may steal the whole railroad.” – Theodore Roosevelt

28-Sep-22
Good quote 2Wild Bill!

28-Sep-22
It seems that Russia threatened that area by cutting off gas supplies while obama was president. Then Trump tried to sell the region our gas to help prevent their dependencies on Russia. And now under biden, we are going to give them the gas. Do I have it summed up about right?

28-Sep-22
Catscratch the only thing you may have missed, is we're going to give them gas at the expense of creating a shortage here at home...

28-Sep-22
O dread hurricane season every year. Prayers for the folks in Florida.

29-Sep-22
"Catscratch the only thing you may have missed, is we're going to give them gas at the expense of creating a shortage here at home..."

Probably should have saw that since this administration seems hell bent on making us suffer. Seriously, damn near everything they've done feels like it's purposely planned to make it difficult for US citizens in the long run.

29-Sep-22
Agreed. Stupidity can only take one so far. When literally every single thing they touch is systematically destroyed...it's planned.

29-Sep-22
It’s interesting on this thread to see the liberal, radical leftists on bowsite deploy one of their favourite tactics, attack the messenger DON’T discuss the message! Make fun of him, ridicule him and anyone who associates with him, get them canceled but whatever you do do not discuss the topic! It’s interesting too because it’s done from some sort of intellectual high ground yet it’s done in such a childish, grade school manner.

Azelkhntr is simply bringing up the question of who would sabotage these pipelines? Who would benefit from it? Why would they do it? And how might it all tie into a possible future, worldwide, planned lockdonw? Now maybe he says it in an awkward, non grammatically, non spelling correct way but who cares? Those are some serious, legit questions that are certainly not just some crazy conspiracy theories. (That’s another liberal, leftist tactic, just call the messenger crazy and their ideas crazy conspiracies and then their is no need for discussion.)

The mainstream (liberal, leftist) media won’t discuss the motivations of these sabotages either. Does Russia benefit from it? Does the EU? Does the USA? China? Who even has access to these waters, who has the technical know how to do it without getting caught? That is a short list. Is it part of the ongoing climate alarmism and manufactured fuel crisis that will certainly lead to rationing and yes probably more lockdonws?! Blow up pipelines, get rid of zero emission nuclear energy and any fossil fuel sources because those are the ones that actually work to power the world. Create a dependency on Russia for your energy, pretend that solar and wind are green, reliable energies, greatly increase your reliance on them. Ignore that the parts for them are almost all Made in China from slave labour.

How can you not see the attack, the war on the Western World by evil forces such as the World Economic Forum teaming up with clueless, but maybe well intentioned radical leftists in countries all over the world?!

29-Sep-22
Well stated Mike

29-Sep-22
Great post Mike.

29-Sep-22

Old Bow 's embedded Photo
Here’s how they lock us down in California

29-Sep-22
Mike's absolutely right. The left can argue facts period. All the can do is play the crazy card, identity politics & environmental cards. How can people not think this is possible? Don't we all remember how many freedoms they took away during the pandemic? Don't we all remember how they minipulated the numbers of people that really died from covid in NYC? They will lie, manipulate & steal. Isn't it amazing how the left wing mainstream media said trump was putin's puppet? Look whats happening now. Who was president last time Russia pulled this crap? Now who's the Russian and Chinese puppet? NOT TRUMP!!!

29-Sep-22
So AZ stated his case in a well-written format. Heck, he even used the lofty phrase "beyond the pale", and in context LOL.

So how about someone from the peanut gallery actually respond to his position without trying to nit pick that maybe he made a typo somewhere or attacking him personally?

Let's hear your counter-position of how and why Putin did this? Or anyone else? Give us your best alternative theory.

29-Sep-22
What I want to know is they said the 1st pipeline has been shutoff for months and the 2nd never got turned on so answer how the hell is gas spewing in the ocean? Honestly what the hell is the truth anymore? And yes why would Russia destroy the pipeline when they can just turn it off. I guess nobody is pissed off that the worlds governments just bullshit the people.

29-Sep-22

I didn’t know sheep liked Burger and fries

29-Sep-22
I will never defend the russians but why would they sabotage there own pipeline that generates them billions of dollars? Wouldnt it benefit them to keep sticking it to europe with high gas prices?

03-Oct-22
Now the silence from the highly intelligent, radical leftist, liberals is funny. I thought I asked some pretty simple questions? Crickets…

• Sitka Gear