stykzz 29-Sep-22
Matt 29-Sep-22
fuzzy 29-Sep-22
WV Mountaineer 29-Sep-22
TGbow 29-Sep-22
Corax_latrans 29-Sep-22
Tilzbow 29-Sep-22
28-Sep-22
Seems a Mtn lion attacked a 7 year old boy while he was walking in a park.He was bitten in the butt and will make a complete recovery.Watch out t Roy Lewis

28-Sep-22
Cali needs a lion season and CT needs a bear season

28-Sep-22
Lions have been protected in Ca for over 30 years due to an initiative by the animal rights folks. ….thank them for kids getting munched on.

28-Sep-22
Since they prohibited mountain lion hunting they have had problems from reports I've seen. Really stupid.

28-Sep-22
Just put up “Lion Free Zone” signs.

28-Sep-22
I live in the Central Valley of California. Between Fresno and Bakersfield. Definitely not what you’d call lion country. We had a young lion captured in a residential neighborhood couple weeks ago. I’m sure the on going drought helped drive it down from the hills in search of food, but still.

There is a very simple solution to the problem. Like most things anymore though, we must ignore the obvious.

28-Sep-22
But, we'll be told that lions are being lions, and people have encroached on their habitat.

28-Sep-22
They are building a freeway overpass just for mountain lions.. We have absolutely the dumbest people on planet earth living here. But they are dumb people with money so we are destined for continued acts of stupidity. I cant get my wife to leave either.. :(

28-Sep-22
Mtn lions will be voting in California soon

28-Sep-22
Even the lions are leaving CA for IA

28-Sep-22
Lol..David, you are kidding about the freeway? Of course it wouldn't surprise me if you're not

28-Sep-22
It was so long ago it was practically in another life, but when i was in the service out there, i was asked in some sporting goods store if i wanted to sign the petition for that ballot initiative. I told them i wasnt a resident, they didnt care. I wouldnt sign it and they were pissed off about it.

This was 91. Maybe 92.

Those people out there are goofy.

28-Sep-22
The overpass is real. Nothing is offlimits with these libtards.

29-Sep-22
I retired in ‘20. And my wife works remote. She is SO ready to go. We’re looking at Idaho or Utah, but the homes are PRICEY!

29-Sep-22
"The overpass is real. Nothing is offlimits with these libtards."

Just like the libtards in Utah and Nevada who had wildlife overcrossings well before California.

29-Sep-22
Wildlife overpasses are a valid and reasonable thing IMO. They could easily be funded by an annual hunting tag lottery or auction for stand locations on the overpass trails

29-Sep-22
Yep. Wildlife over and under passes have been around a long time.

29-Sep-22
It's just ironic that California puts animal life above human life..something is wrong with that picture

29-Sep-22
I can hardly believe that it seems necessary to point this out, but Wildlife Over/Under-passes do not exist to protect the animals.

They are there to prevent human fatalities due to collisions with large animals. How much do you want to bet that more people are killed every year in deer–car collisions than are mauled by cougars? I might even be willing to bet that there are more Californians injured in animal-related collisions every year than even SEE a mountain lion.

29-Sep-22

Tilzbow's Link
Yep, there are several relatively new wildlife overpasses in NV and they’ve been highly effective at reducing auto related deer, elk and probably even lion mortality on highways that bisect migratory routes as well as winter range.

• Sitka Gear