smarba 30-Sep-22
Murph 30-Sep-22
Jethro 30-Sep-22
ahawkeye 30-Sep-22
Mule Power 30-Sep-22
BOHNTR 30-Sep-22
ahawkeye 02-Oct-22
30-Sep-22
The last 2 days Onx doesn't seem to want to run. Anybody else having issues?

30-Sep-22
Mine seems normal

30-Sep-22
The line distance glitch drives me nuts.

30-Sep-22
I am less than impressed with the bug filled software

30-Sep-22
Occasionally I have issues with it seemingly removing waypoints. They are still in the "list" within a folder, but gone from the map... If I close the app, then re-open, that usually fixes it, or just shut my phone off and turn it back on. But that's about it.

Having said that, I do wish (and have emailed them this wish) that they would offer a map which does not show foliage. For example, an aerial from March or April in the north or similarly "leafless" time frame in the south - whatever that may be. It's so much easier to determine types of forest, cover within the forest, various edges in the cover when there are not leaves on the trees.

30-Sep-22
What line distance glitch? My only issue is on my Galaxy S10 when I'm navigating the direction the icon is pointing is NOT the direction I'm facing or moving; usually it's 90-180 degrees off of the direction I'm pointed and fluctuates wildly. It doesn't matter if I'm still, walking or driving, it won't point the correct way. The only way I can tell which way I'm moving is to observe the direction of the track I'm creating.

30-Sep-22
That’s a bummer for you guys. Mine is working great on my I phone and PC.

30-Sep-22
When using the line distance, often when you drop a point it is nowhere near the cross indicated on the map. Try it a few times and you will see what I am talking about.

30-Sep-22
For Line Distance, my points go wherever I select on the screen; entirely unrelated to where the crosshairs are. Perhaps I'm misunderstanding your problem, but I don't see that as a glitch. If you want a distance, you just tap the screen where you want to measure to/from, and keep going if you want a longer route?

If I want a point where the crosshairs are, I select "Drop Point" button and it puts a point at the crosshair location. Albeit on my phone screen the "Drop Point" button actually overlaps the crosshairs unless I minimize the Line drawing menu. Honestly I never "Drop Point" I just pick on the screen with my finger wherever I'm trying to measure. But I just experimented with "Drop Point" and it seems to always put a point where the crosshairs are for me.

30-Sep-22
Make sure your running the most updated version I’m not a tech guy but mine was fouled up a couple weeks ago did an update and it ran perfect after that

30-Sep-22
No glitch with my line distance. I use that feature often. Like Smarba, I can just tap on screen and measure from point to point, or use the drop point cross hairs. No issues.

30-Sep-22
I forgot about updating the app I will try that thank you for the suggestion. I also wish that they would run maps or satellite images with no leaves on the trees so you can tell where the pine Grove's are as well as other features.

30-Sep-22
I use it several times a week. Not one problem. Line distance had a problem one time.

30-Sep-22
No problems with mine

02-Oct-22
My kid figured it out, I was a die hard and it took me till 2020 to buy a smart phone. I had too many apps open, he closed them all and it works fine now. Thanks for the input.

• Sitka Gear