Al Dente Laptop 11-Oct-22
Brotsky 11-Oct-22
WhattheFOC 11-Oct-22
peterk1234 11-Oct-22
Chuckster 11-Oct-22
08-Oct-22

Paul@thefort's embedded Photo
Paul@thefort's embedded Photo
When the Big Wet Ones body cloths were discontinued I needed to try something new on my biv hunts. I found that these Johnson's head to toe cleansing cloths fit the bill but I had to make them work better. So while at camp I just added some water into the light weight pack to moisten all the cloths and then added a few drops of Scent A Way body soap on each cloth as needed after I pull them out. There are15 8X12 inch cloths per pack. I found 2 or 3 cloths can do a good job of body cleaning. Cost per pack, $5.38

08-Oct-22
These right here are next level. .....

https://crocodilecloth.com/products/crocodile-cloth-outdoor/

08-Oct-22
Thanks for sharing guys...

08-Oct-22
Good idea Paul! Next best thing to a shower.

09-Oct-22
I enjoy being rank. I'm good at it.

09-Oct-22
Wet wipes are for you (or your tent-mate). I wouldn't worry about the scent free stuff.

09-Oct-22

DanaC's Link
Link for the Crocodiles. Heck, they'll even send you a free sample. Will check Walmart this week.

09-Oct-22

Scrappy's embedded Photo
Scrappy's embedded Photo
I like my baby wipes with some hand sanitizer. Eliminates the funk and leaves you feeling squeaky clean.

As always start from the top and work down.

09-Oct-22
For mountain or packing in hunts, dry them out and add water later

09-Oct-22
if there's a creek nearby, i take a wash cloth and clean-up a bit at the creek. it may be too cold to get in but you can get rid of the funk.

pro tip: have your buddy stay 100 yards downstream for any fish that may float to the top.

09-Oct-22
Are the crocodile wipes scent free? Should have had these when I went into the Bob elk hunting and bathed in the river. Caught giardia as well. Lol that sucked.

09-Oct-22
I use the green scent away soap but if I don't rinse it off well it really dries out my skin. I don't think the scent away and wipes would work for me.

09-Oct-22
Combat wipes, biodegradable as well. Replaces TP and is good for dry bath.

11-Oct-22
Baby wipes into a ziplock. Add in either rubbing alcohol or hydrogen peroxide. Good to go. Been doing it for decades on the jobsite

11-Oct-22
I just save and reuse my baby wipes from my morning constitutional. Dual purpose and I never have any problems with too many guys hunting my area.

11-Oct-22
Around here we call that a “whore’s shower”.

11-Oct-22
Wtf...I like it!

11-Oct-22
Yep, we call that a "hoe bath".

• Sitka Gear