BULELK1 27-Oct-22
Bou'bound 27-Oct-22
KSflatlander 27-Oct-22
Will 27-Oct-22
Bou'bound 27-Oct-22
12-Oct-22

Lewis 's embedded Photo
Lewis 's embedded Photo
My daughter’s friends Lab after protecting the house from thieves.Probably a machete or hatchet.Death penalty for sure.Happened in Ms Delta.Stay safe all Lewis

12-Oct-22
To bad that dog isn’t able to fire a pistol! Whoever it was needs a slug between the eyes!!

12-Oct-22
Somebody did that to my lab....I'd do time.

12-Oct-22
Someone needs to find a tall tree with a short rope!!! Bastards!!!

12-Oct-22
Friend of our family named Kenny Hale ran a family owned feed store. My dad gave him an Airedale puppy he named Jodi. That dog stayed with him in the store all the time. One evening when Kenny was there by himself closing up 2 guys came in to rob him. Kenny wasn't in the greatest physical shape at that time, and Jodi tried to defend him from them. They shot her, but she was still able to tear the H&** out of them before she got too weak. They ended up getting caught, and Jodi ended up recovering but she had a permanent limp after that.

The loyalty of a good dog when they are defending their people and property is amazing.

I hope that one recovers completely.

12-Oct-22
I hope there is a special place in Hell for people that hurt kids or animals.

12-Oct-22
take ‘‘em to swamp and tie them to a tree and let the gators have some fun.

12-Oct-22
A ride to the “Train Station” for sure !

12-Oct-22
That's not a death sentence for the dog-am I misunderstanding the post?

12-Oct-22
I hope he heals. It sickens me to know that someone could do this to a dog.

12-Oct-22
That is terrible! They’ll get theirs one day!

12-Oct-22
"I hope there is a special place in Hell for people that hurt kids or animals."

If so I hope hunters are exempt on the animals part!

12-Oct-22
Hopefully the dog was able to seriously bite the no accounts !

12-Oct-22
I'm thinking more like hydrochloric acid and specific application of Vice Grips......

What SCUM!!!!!!

And in our house, what my WIFE would have in store for them would make my punishment look like No Cash Bail! Talk about "MAMA BEAR".....YIKES!!

12-Oct-22
“A ride to the “Train Station” for sure !“

X-1000. Infuriating!

12-Oct-22
No I apologize for the confusion the death penalty would be for whoever did that to the dog.From what Im seeing I wish the jury pool would be made up of the bowsiters that posted I would personally volunteer to be the executioner and sleep like a baby after it was over.Good luck L

12-Oct-22
And I'd be your back up if you couldn't make it!

12-Oct-22
I'm with Brotsky. It scares me to think what I might do if someone harmed my kids or dogs. I might be doing time for my response.

12-Oct-22
If it were my dog. The POS wouldn't make their court date.

12-Oct-22
The dog was probably barking and posturing but most likely not dangerous. Eventually those punks will run into an armed, trained person. Or the wrong dog Hopefully soon

12-Oct-22
Let's just hope that karma Hits the scumbags who did that and they get theirs, and may it be long and painful. One thing about dogs is they can take a lot of abuse and come out shinning like new.

12-Oct-22
I wish I hadn't clicked on this thread right before dinner. Just sickening.

I hope the POS is found and rots in jail. Or better yet, "train station" justice, but only after the POS feels more pain than the dog.

Matt

12-Oct-22
Sometimes a man's gotta do what a man's gotta do.......payback is hell.

12-Oct-22
I’m with GG. Take that trash to the train station.

12-Oct-22
I would personally deliver them to the train station if it were my dog, maybe irrational but the truth.

12-Oct-22
Whoever did that has a much better chance of living in prison than out free.

12-Oct-22
OMG, I'm speechless and going to remain speechless for fear of saying something that'll get me in trouble...

My thoughts are with the pup and wish a speedy recovery....

12-Oct-22
Wishing that pup a speedy recovery Lewis. Someone hacked up my lab like that they’d be in rough shape… hopefully the law and karma gets there asses

13-Oct-22
I say if they are caught, the owner gets a couple whacks with a machete!! Bastards!! Shawn

13-Oct-22
I understand the vet bills are over 1500 bucks I’m just hoping the pup has a good recovery just a shit deal y’all stay safe Lewis

13-Oct-22
Lewis - Please keep us up to date on the pups recovery...

I think 4nolz is a vet??? Maybe he can share his thoughts on likely recovery?

13-Oct-22
Scoot x2.

13-Oct-22
That is so F-ed Up.

Damn it,

Robb

13-Oct-22
" “I do not understand objections to ‘cruel and unusual’ punishment. While a judge should be benevolent in purpose, his awards should cause the criminal to suffer, else there is no punishment - and pain is the basic mechanism built into us by millions of years of evolution which safeguards us by warning when something threatens our survival. Why should society refuse to use such a highly perfected survival mechanism? " "

Robert Heinlein, 'Starship Troopers' (Still a dam' good read, but by all you hold sacred, skip the movie.)

13-Oct-22
Killin's too good for some people.

13-Oct-22
May the sorry sum bitches get what is coming to them and rot in hell.

13-Oct-22
Bastards

13-Oct-22
Take em up to Kodiak, staked out with a 50-foot rope, strip naked, chain a ham around their necks, cover them with bacon grease - let "Kodiak" take its course.

13-Oct-22
WAAAY too quick! I think staking them down in a tropical area with carnivorous insects would be far better.....AFTER they were skinned.....

13-Oct-22
Unreal how many effed up people live in this world.

13-Oct-22

Woods Walker's embedded Photo
Woods Walker's embedded Photo

13-Oct-22
All of the above !

13-Oct-22
Get a rope and I’ll bring the shovel. F#%king inhuman.

13-Oct-22
I put the thieves that did this in the same shitpot as the person who released their huskies into the wild to be slaughtered by real wolves and hunters who don't know what real wolves look like. Same scum suckers in my book.

14-Oct-22
Rotten Bastards. Karma will catch up with them just not soon enough. Lewis let us know if they would accept some donations toward vet bill. Im sure most here would be happy to help ease the burden.

14-Oct-22
Man, that is horrible news. Best wishes for the pooch.

14-Oct-22
Chris I actually asked my daughter to check and see if the dog owners needed any help and said she would check on it so far I haven’t heard back on that.It’s a very disturbing issue as I have had dogs all my life and I can’t imagine what I would do if that was my dog.Good luck all Lewis

15-Oct-22
You could start a 'Gofundme' donation site if they need help with the bills.

15-Oct-22
We should have so much love and compassion for human children starving and suffering locally. Maybe all are supporting them as well. We should hope do.

Or maybe five people killed in Raleigh a few days ago by a shooter. Not a mention of them but a dog gets hurt it’s time for retribution and payback like never before.

15-Oct-22
^^^^^^^

15-Oct-22
I hope they get their azz caught. Pathetic, what some folks will do

16-Oct-22
Scum bags!

16-Oct-22
The person who did that needs to die, slowly.

26-Oct-22

Lewis 's embedded Photo
Lewis 's embedded Photo
From my daughters info the dog is healing well tough old gal hope they get whatever lowlife did this if so they have an invite to our house 24/7 Y’all sleep well Lewis

27-Oct-22
THANK YOU for the update Lewis! So glad to hear it!

27-Oct-22
Great to hear, thanks for sharing Lewis...

27-Oct-22
For sure, thanks for the update, Lewis.

Good luck, Robb

27-Oct-22
Best news of the month. How are the humans doing that had this traumatic violation of their home take place. That can leave a mark as well. Hope they are doing ok with this

27-Oct-22
Wow. I neglected opening this thread again after the first time. It’s a hard thing to see. Elated that the dog is doing well.

My soft spot has always been dogs and kids. I guess it’s their innocence and devotion to owner/parent. We live in the unincorporated portion of the county where neighbor dogs run freely. I have 3 neighbor dogs that come visit (sometimes daily) from as far as a mile away. The stop by for a small treat, play, or just to lay around the house. The neighborhood dogs know where our doggie door is and they come on it. Love it! We have a few neighborhood grade school kids that stop by too. If I’m shooting my bow sone of the neighborhood kids stop to watch and they always have questions. I love seeing both the dogs and kids since ours are all grown and moved out.

Glad I checked this thread. Made my day.

27-Oct-22
What a sack of s***. B&E and then attacking a dog. Dirtbags.

27-Oct-22
Anyone who breaks and enters better be ready to deal With a dog. Never know

• Sitka Gear