WYOelker 14-Oct-22
Ambush 14-Oct-22
Ambush 14-Oct-22
GFL 14-Oct-22
Jasper 15-Oct-22
bigeasygator 15-Oct-22
JohnMC 15-Oct-22
14-Oct-22
I used my 6 Wyoming points this past August, drove from Georgia and went on my first antelope hunt. It was a success (DIY) and I had a blast! (Thanks again Dan C. for all your help!) So now I’m hooked and can’t get antelope off my mind. With no points what are my options in Wyoming for 2023? Anything other than leftover tags? What about other states? Any other state offer the opportunity to purchase points like WY? Thanks for your help and God bless! John

14-Oct-22
Dig into the draw odds. 25% of tags are random, as a result there are some low demand areas with decent random draw odds. They will be units with limited access, but I would argue even limited access units in Way are better than most draw units in other states…

14-Oct-22

Ambush's embedded Photo
It’s been too long!!
Ambush's embedded Photo
It’s been too long!!
I can’t give you any advice, but since I have six points, you can probably give me some : )

14-Oct-22

14-Oct-22
Several good units with no points to draw. It’s mainly private so expect to pay a trespass fee.

15-Oct-22
Robert and Greg, good stuff. Thanks!

15-Oct-22
Pretty sure there are plenty of OTC antelope options across a number of states. Also can apply in states like NM where there’s no preference/bonus point system.

15-Oct-22
I have always heard SD is a good place to do DIY pronghorn hunt. Never done it but worth checking out.

• Sitka Gear