Zbone 17-Oct-22
Corax_latrans 17-Oct-22
t-roy 17-Oct-22
tradi-doerr 18-Oct-22
17-Oct-22

Zbone's Link
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WX8DyOZuqmM

17-Oct-22
I'll bet there'll be an article about this in the next issue of Deer and Deer Farming too!

17-Oct-22
Check the signs and only plant mulies After may 10th?

17-Oct-22
Deer farmers equals disease spreaders.

17-Oct-22
Been doing it for years in Mexico…

17-Oct-22
So crappy same would be true for all domesticated animals? They all were wild at one time or another prior to domestication?

17-Oct-22
Domesticated livestock get's vaccinated (and that's with actual VACCINES, which prevents the specific disease, as opposed to the Covid "vaccine" we were forced to take, which is only a therapeutic at best). If you're going to make domesticated livestock out of a wild creature, then figure out vaccines for them too before you start herding them. That's how CWD got started 50 years ago.

17-Oct-22
Don't like this at all

17-Oct-22
I could not even watch it all. What a bunch of BS , nothing more than an infomertial for this so called business.

17-Oct-22
This is what happens when “what did he score?” becomes the focus of hunting. What a joke?

17-Oct-22
Also a ton of desert bighorns in Mexico are being raised in high fences with breeder pens. Pretty sickening.

17-Oct-22
I wish Keith Warren would just go away.

Matt

17-Oct-22
This isn't new as mentioned above. Virtually every animal that we haunt has been raised "domestically" for restocking at one time or another.

Just like fish are raised in hatcheries and then stocked in public and private waters.

17-Oct-22
Also domesticated animals have been raised in close areas for generations and bred/culled for resistance. Wild animals are normally distributed more widely and have not been bred for resistance. So big corn piles - or farms - concentrate animals that should be spread out over larger areas. Results are predictable.

17-Oct-22
Yeah Treeline, was wondering if/when North American sheep would be next...

17-Oct-22
Lost me as soon as he started petting it.

17-Oct-22
Lost me when I saw Keith Warren was involved.

18-Oct-22
Commercialization of biggame animals was/is the worst thing to happen to deer/elk. Even sadder is some actually think it's fair chase hunting to pursue them on game farms, very sad!

• Sitka Gear