Jaquomo 01-Nov-22
JohnMC 01-Nov-22
Jaquomo 01-Nov-22
bowhunt 02-Nov-22
Jaquomo 02-Nov-22
17-Oct-22

KB's embedded Photo
KB's embedded Photo
Saw two fairly well known hunters (Aron Snyder and Adam Grenda) had great bulls stolen in the last week or so. And now this out of Wyoming. Crazy times in elk country.

17-Oct-22
Saw that on FB. Too much work to get an elk out why steal one?

18-Oct-22
Good luck I wish I had info I could help. I'm sure it's going to be pretty easy to figure out who it was there's no honor among thieves

18-Oct-22

ND String Puller's embedded Photo

18-Oct-22

Crazy...rather stop and camp in the sticks, than get ripped off at a motel.

18-Oct-22

kscowboy's Link
More on the Wyoming elk theft

18-Oct-22
Crazy. Still not real sure what the hell happened. Between the FB post and the article there’s different numbers of buddies, multiple makes and colors of pickups, the scrap takes place over an elk carcass and now on the road? Confusing. Hopefully the fellow can talk soon and recollects the events.

18-Oct-22
There's definitely some inconsistencies in the two stories posted so far. The first one says the victims were attacked by only one man, the second story says there were 2 attackers. No mention of the attacker(s) being drunk, or multiple vehicles, in the first story. I suspect there's more to this story than what's being reported.

Either way, it's unbelievable and disturbing that all this could happen over a dead cow elk. What is wrong with people?

Matt

18-Oct-22
“What is wrong with people?”

In this case, I think alcohol just may have played a key role.

But from the OP screen grab: “… went ballistic on both of them while accusing them of stealing the elk my son and his friend were butchering to pack it out…“

Well….. were the guys who got beaten up just driving down the road minding their own business, or were they butchering an elk?

Because in the second account, they never even laid eyes on the Elk that the alleged assailants had mentioned….

So about the only thing that I’m sure of is the fact that I would not care to come with to blows with anyone over a carcass, especially not if one of them was packing a side arm. How it is that the guy with the gun ended up taking the worst of it, I’m not quite sure…. but if that’s the case then the guy who was beating on him is one lucky SOB.

18-Oct-22
^....that. He's lucky he didn't get tapped a few times.

18-Oct-22
JL x2…. Especially after watching his friend get beat up….then to get beat up….with your gun on your hip…ouch

18-Oct-22
Good point about the whether or not the victims were butchering an elk as the OP stated, or just driving down the road as the second story stated. The apparent non-use of a sidearm by one of the alleged victims is also puzzling.

There's always 2 sides to a conflict. In this case, one side can't seem to get their story straight.

Matt

18-Oct-22
Crazy...lots of unknowns seem like but this is a serious second-degree assault felony that gets ya 10 years in Wyoming and a free lunch, Stimulus check and get out of jail free card in New York. Its all a good way to get shot.

30-Oct-22

KB's Link

01-Nov-22
guess they should have stayed out of Wyoming and not run their mouth without being able to back it up. lot of good the kids sidearm did he was to scared to even attempt to pull it play stupid games win stupid prizes

01-Nov-22
What did I miss? Who was running their mouth without being able to back it up?

01-Nov-22
Lou who ever this new goof ball is, is making outlandish post all over the place.

01-Nov-22
Yeah I see that. I'm setting his over-under at five days.

02-Nov-22
What are the odds TBM is the puppet master and the few newer characters on Bowsite are his marionette puppets.

I think he’s back!

02-Nov-22

• Sitka Gear