Zbone 25-Oct-22
RonP 25-Oct-22
Jim McNamara 25-Oct-22
BULELK1 26-Oct-22
Mhg825 26-Oct-22
Alexis Desjardins 26-Oct-22
Bearman 26-Oct-22
25-Oct-22
Apparently, the same snow leopard was observed returning to the kill for a meal a few days later, unharmed. Unbelievable!!

Despite the title, I think those are Ibex, not blue sheep, though.

25-Oct-22
I've seen some similar videos, never ceases to amaze me!

Those snow leopards must be boneless?

25-Oct-22
Dangerous way to tenderize meat.....I guess cats don't always land on their feet. Must have something to do with what's in their mouth.

Awesome footage, though.

25-Oct-22
All cats are remarkably agile, but that stretches the imagination ! Way to hold on to your dinner there buddy !

25-Oct-22
That’s incredible! I wonder if that’s will to live, or extreme aggressiveness in that cat?

25-Oct-22
Aye caramba!!! Amazing either one survived. Cushioning snow and sloped glancing blows surely contributed, but still...

25-Oct-22
At first I thought the fall had broken the horns off of that ram, but then I looked more closely and it was a different animal that got chased off the cliff.

I’m just sitting here thinking about the processing power that it takes to sprint at top speed across a snow covered scree field without snapping a limb…

Incredible animals. If that’s what it takes for them to survive, it’s no wonder they’re endangered!

25-Oct-22
If you zoom in, the cat actually loses his grip a few times, then regains it in mid air, before he finally gets the mouth death grip on the Ibex’s throat near the end of the tumble. Simply incredible, IMO.

Matt

25-Oct-22
Amazing feat no doubt. Anyway you cut it, that cat had to feel it for sure. But damn, i just cant quit watching it.

25-Oct-22
That is incredible. Unbelievable.

25-Oct-22
Can you imagine that cat’s thought process on the way down?

“ well, I guess I had better make this stick, because I’m probably not gonna feel much like running for a few days…”

25-Oct-22
I imagine the cat had nothing on his mind but a meal. He earned it.

Matt

25-Oct-22
That cat and ibex are a coup,e tough critters, and the cat deserved every bit of that meat. Imagine being the videographer, wow.

25-Oct-22
Absolutely freakn amazing...

25-Oct-22
WOW! Unbelievable.

25-Oct-22
Got to leave a bruise or two. Amazing both animals survived that fall. Well at least till the cat finished the Ibex off at the end.

26-Oct-22
Good lord, I'm gonna be sore for a week from just watching that vid!

Good luck, Robb

26-Oct-22
Figured the first fall would have done it.amazing the cat survived that.

26-Oct-22
That’s unreal they both survived the first cliff never thought that’s how they do it.

26-Oct-22
Incredible!

• Sitka Gear