kota-man 26-Oct-22
Rut Nut 27-Oct-22
JL 27-Oct-22
smarba 27-Oct-22
elkmtngear 27-Oct-22
nmwapiti 27-Oct-22
BOHNTR 27-Oct-22
25-Oct-22
I just completed measuring this buck today and got a score of 117 even. Both of his other bucks from this year also beat the current WR of 89-5/8 shot by Jack Frost in 1990.

There were several tough judgement calls and I’m curious what the panel measures come up with.

Chuck went to Alaska with a purpose. He was sure the record could be broken. I’m happy for him but to me, the 4 weeks spent solo in that miserable weather is actually more impressive.

25-Oct-22
Awesome!

25-Oct-22
Chuck's still the real deal !! Congratulations to him.

25-Oct-22
That’s crazy… 4 weeks solo.

I can’t imagine the excitement he had after putting in that much dedication/effort and succeeding!

I’m I reading correctly he shot a total of 3 deer that would be a new world record?

25-Oct-22
Bowhunt, yes. The other bucks from the same trip scored roughly 93 and 96.

25-Oct-22
The man is a machine and in a league all his own. Fantastic accomplishment for anyone to break the world record, but three times in the same hunt is incredible.

25-Oct-22
Wow that is really incredible!!!

25-Oct-22
Crazy!

25-Oct-22
Great job Ron.

25-Oct-22
I’m not an “inches” bowhunter, but he is an amazing hunter.

25-Oct-22
Congrats to Chuck! His never give up attitude is what set him apart from other hunters imo. He is one driven Bowhunter!

25-Oct-22
If those scores (117 and 89 5/8) are true, which I'm sure they are, is that the largest margin a world record has been broken by ever? That just seems unreal to go from 89 to 117 all in one jump. Chuck is an amazing hunter.

25-Oct-22
Impressive but I definitely agree with 4 weeks solo in kodiak is much more impressive!

25-Oct-22
Chuck Adams is a amazing guy. His tenacity is inspiring,,, He is a great bowhunter..... However for you score guys You do not get it.... go play golf///////////////// What you score nuts do not get, is the hunt, and effort it takes to get there,,,, Chuck Adams is a class act..... he does not need a score card.

25-Oct-22
Should be an Ishi award coming. The four week solo hunt in those conditions is an impressive feat in itself. Amazing.

25-Oct-22
I agree. It’s Ishi time.

25-Oct-22
And he just killed his 9 th free range bison!! Man is a machine !! Hunt

25-Oct-22
Legend

25-Oct-22
Wow! That’s a heck of a margin. Congratulations to Chuck!

25-Oct-22
Chuck is Chuck and ain’t nobody else Chuck !

25-Oct-22
That's great. As I told Chuck at the Monroeville Pa sports show back in the 90s "when you die your tombstone will say you killed some good ones"

Another good one ! Congrats

25-Oct-22
I’ve enjoyed reading some of his books. I’ve never had the pleasure of meeting him, but some people who I know who’s opinions I value have spoken very highly about him as a person. He certainly seems to be a cut above the “hunting celebrities” out there and worthy of well-earned respect.

He seems to do what he does to do what he does instead of for the validation from “some guy” on the internet. Nonetheless, he has my respect and my congratulations.

Absolutely amazing. Amazing hunt. Amazing skills, tenacity… amazing hunting history.

And from what I understand, it couldn’t have been done by a more deserving, humble gentleman.

Good stuff!

25-Oct-22
Amazing job. Almost seems like we should expect these results. That’s not the case. Extraordinary, that’s the word

25-Oct-22
Humbled to have sat down and talked to him a few times before outdoor shows. Yes he’s a fine tuned well focused machine. What amazes me is the fact that he doesn’t care about the glory. That’s not the goal.

Can you imagine how much money he could make if he wanted to video all of his hunts and be a tv hero? Mad money! Instead he’s a fairly reserved guy too busy being an actual hunter to care about that crap. To me we are looking at the modern day Fred Bear. One of a kind for sure.

25-Oct-22
He is an amazing hunter and a fine man as well.

25-Oct-22
A couple of thoughts for Ron. I'm not a scoring expert of course. What were the tough judgement calls? Also...do we know if he was able to do any filming of these hunts?

25-Oct-22
Cool

25-Oct-22
Congratulations to Chuck! Professional hunter still at the top of his game in his 7th decade of life! GOAT bowhunter.

25-Oct-22
JL, tough scoring mostly because of huge bases with points originating from common bases there. Velvet made it even more difficult. The panel that reviews my measurements has their work cut out for them. Haha.

As to filming anything, it is just not something he’s ever been interested in.

26-Oct-22
Cool

26-Oct-22
To spend 4 weeks solo on Kodiak is impressive for a young man. To do it at 71 AND shoot 3 world records is incredible.

26-Oct-22
Hopefully he’s got enough material for another book soon.

26-Oct-22
WoW----->

What a Legend and so very humble.

Congrats, Robb

26-Oct-22
"I’m happy for him but to me, the 4 weeks spent solo in that miserable weather is actually more impressive."

100%! How many days stuck in a stinky, wet tent? I would have folded in less than a week.

26-Oct-22
He’s a killer. Awesome stuff

26-Oct-22
It's safe to say that I have admired Chuck and his bowhunting accomplishments for decades! Recently, I've enjoyed how Chuck and Greta team up to chronicle his hunts on Instagram. Thanks for sharing the scoring details Ron!

26-Oct-22
That's amazing

26-Oct-22
Skilled hunter and yeah it would be nice to get another book to catch up on his latest adventures.

26-Oct-22
ISHI x 2. Well deserved and well earned.

26-Oct-22
There is a reason most of us cut our teeth reading anything and everything Chuck wrote. He’s just a stud. Congrats to Chuck!

26-Oct-22
Wow what an amazing accomplishment congrats to Chuck Lewis

26-Oct-22
I'll join in as well - great positive hunting icon ---- yes to the Ishi award for Chuck!

26-Oct-22
AMAZING! Do you have a picture of the world record animal Ron?

26-Oct-22
I have met a whole lot of the well known bowhunters in my lifetime, including Fred Bear. Chuck was one of the nicest, most humble guys I have met. Congrats to him!!

26-Oct-22
None better

26-Oct-22
congrats to Chuck Nice to know people that have the time to spend 4 weeks in a row hunting

26-Oct-22
Would love to see a pic too...

26-Oct-22
We will See pictures when story is published by hunter / author

26-Oct-22
Check... Please publish anouther book. Chuck is one of the elite

26-Oct-22
That's unreal. When I was in 7th grade we had to do a biography on a "famous person" and I chose Chuck Adams. Everyone was like who? It's like guys you have no idea.... lol

I mean bottom line Chuck thought the WR could be beat. He was right. Threepeat beat.

26-Oct-22
The guy is a machine. He's got to be in his 70s?

26-Oct-22
Pretty amazing stuff…

26-Oct-22

Ron Niziolek's embedded Photo
Ron Niziolek's embedded Photo
Here’s one of the photos I took yesterday .

26-Oct-22
Wow…what a neat buck. Thanks for the update Ron. Could be “Ishi Adams” for sure…

27-Oct-22
Thanks Ron! WOW! Those bases...................

27-Oct-22
Giraffes were created when Chuck Adams uppercutted a horse.

Once a cobra bit Chuck Adams leg. After five days of excruciating pain, the cobra died.

Chuck Adams can kill two stones with one bird.

Chuck Adams can lead a horse to water and make it drink.

There is no theory of evolution. There’s only a list of animals Chuck Adams allows to live.

Chuck Adams once hunted on Mars. That’s why there are no signs of life.

27-Oct-22
Chuck Adams does not get frostbite. Chuck Adams bites frost.

Chuck Adams can build a snowman out of rain.

Chuck Adams beat the sun in a staring contest.

When Chuck Adams falls in water, Chuck Adams doesn't get wet. Water gets Chuck Adams

Chuck Adams visits an active volcano every morning to get some of “the best damn espresso on Earth.”

Industrial logging isn’t the cause of deforestation. Chuck Adams needs toothpicks.

Chuck Adams had to stop washing his clothes in the ocean. The tsunamis were killing people.

27-Oct-22
Chuck Adams doesn't breathe; he holds air hostage.

Chuck Adams Blood Type is AK-47.

Chuck Adams body temperature is 98.6 degrees… Celsius.

Chuck Adams will never have a heart attack... even a heart isn't foolish enough to attack Chuck Adams.

Chuck Adams pulse is measured on the Richter scale.

Chuck Adams tears cure cancer. Too bad, he has never cried.

Chuck Adams has to register every part of his body as a separate lethal weapon. His spleen is considered a concealed weapon in all 50 states.

27-Oct-22
Chuck Adams can hear sign language.

Chuck Adams can speak braille.

Chuck Adams can speak French... In Russian.

Chuck Adams is not only a noun but a verb.

Chuck Adams originally wrote the first dictionary. The definition for each word is as follows: A swift roundhouse kick to the face.

“Depression” is actually a Latin term. Translated, it means, “You can never be Chuck Adams.”

27-Oct-22
Giraffes were created when Chuck Adams uppercutted a horse.

Once a cobra bit Chuck Adams leg. After five days of excruciating pain, the cobra died.

Chuck Adams can kill two stones with one bird.

Chuck Adams can lead a horse to water and make it drink.

There is no theory of evolution. There’s only a list of animals Chuck Adams allows to live.

Chuck Adams once hunted on Mars. That’s why there are no signs of life.

27-Oct-22
Chuck Adams does not hunt because the word hunting implies the possibility of failure. Chuck Adams goes killing.

27-Oct-22
Thanks for the info Ron.

27-Oct-22
WR or no...that is one ugly set of antlers. Just sayin'

27-Oct-22
I see what you mean about tough to score, Ron...what a cool buck!!

27-Oct-22

nmwapiti's embedded Photo
nmwapiti's embedded Photo
Think I might have killed one of this guys relatives a few years back...

27-Oct-22
Beautiful buck, Jason!

• Sitka Gear