Keith 27-Oct-22
DanaC 27-Oct-22
sundowner 27-Oct-22
bobbinhood 29-Oct-22
ahunter76 29-Oct-22
Iowa booner hunter 30-Oct-22
Supernaut 30-Oct-22
26-Oct-22
Fetterman stumbled, stuttered and flip flopped his way through an hour of televised debate with Dr Oz. It was painful to watch at times.

In a way, one might feel sympathy for the guy, having had a life-threatening stroke back in May. But in another way, one must realize that Fetterman could have withdrawn his candidacy and allowed a more fit person to run.

He, his wife, and his handlers are responsible for his embarrassing performance in last night's debate.

And.....in Pennsylvania.....he can still win, IMO.

Who else here thinks Fetterman may win his race with Dr Oz?

26-Oct-22
they both suck

26-Oct-22
Just like our “President!” : (

26-Oct-22
"they both suck"

Totally agree with that.

26-Oct-22
The polls have been tightening for weeks now and after last nights debacle I think this race is over. Barring anything unforeseen I think Oz wins by somewhere along the lines of 4-5 points if not higher.

After that debate someone would have to be way off the rails to still think Fetterman is fit to serve.

I also agree that someone should have told him to step down and certainly his family (similarly to Biden's) isn't doing him any favors by parading him out in public when he's so obviously impaired.

26-Oct-22
There is no comparison between the candidates. Not even close. OZ is WAAY better. Having said that Fetterman will win and Pennsylvania will become the laughing stock of the country and the world. Very sad. Pennsylvania will quickly join Illinois, New York, and California as a shithole state.

26-Oct-22
Oz is anything but likable, but I hope he wins because that race might be the deciding factor in putting Schumer out of power.......although the thought of more McConnell is not appealing.

26-Oct-22
I live in Illinois. You're right Trapper. And the s***hole is only going to get wider and deeper after January 1st, when Governor Pritzger's "NO CASH BAIL" edict goes into effect. Ammo up and lock and load time.

But we do have some BIG deer!!

26-Oct-22
They’re now saying that Oz totally bullied Fetterman. I think they support him because they can use him as liberal talking point cuepy doll!

26-Oct-22
I know we live in crazy times, but even prior to the debated I can't imagine a person like Fetterman being elected? He may have been dynamic prior to his stroke, but it is obvious now he has serious cognitive issues. His politics are horrible, but his health alone should be a deal breaker. This doesn't even take into consideration that every time I see the guy on TV he is wearing the same hoodie and looks like he's getting ready to go rake leaves in his lawn.

26-Oct-22
Bowfreak…you need to clarify your statement. You mentioned Fettrman, but you totally described China Joe!

26-Oct-22
I hear oz bow hunts. Any verification of that. Be neat if he did.

26-Oct-22
I still won't be surprised if Fetterman wins.

The vote in PA is mostly carried by the two liberal stronghold cities that bookend the state, Pittsburgh and Philadelphia. Us "hicks" don't have the numbers so we get stuck with garbage like our Governor, Wolfe and his Lt. and aspiring Senator, Fetterman. If it wasn't for work and family ties I would've moved already and if things keep getting worse here in The Keystone State, I just might still.

It's a shame because PA is truly a beautiful place to live, hunt and fish. It's just getting harder and harder to do it as a working sucker.

26-Oct-22
Fortunately I live in one of the most red counties in PA. That said there are a bunch of Fetterman signs out and about.

The contentious primary on the GOP side really hurt their chances. Fetterman was a disaster last night. My son wanted to watch the debate, and without questioned he would have out matched the guy as a 10 year old. I truly feel bad that his family is letting him go out like this. Its embarrassing, but then again look what they have done with Joe...

26-Oct-22
Grifter's like Oz (that's a belief established over many years, seeing the guy convince people to spend $$$$ on bogus crap so he could rake dough and is not based on him running for office) should NOT be in office, any office.

Fetterman had a stroke. His brain is fine. Just takes a minute for the message to shift from thought to action/sound. No clue if he will win or not, but I hope he does. Stephen Hawking was the smartest human in any room he entered... brain fine. No, Fetterman is not Hawking, but he is a decent human.

26-Oct-22
Wonder how many of you know recovered/recovering stroke victims. Appearances can deceive.

26-Oct-22
As a senator, his job is reading, writing, speaking, debating, advocating. Hard to accomplished in his current condition. Regardless, even if in perfect health, he has the wrong policy positions.

Oz isn't great but it's down to two choices for the voters. Getting a great Senator isn't an option.

26-Oct-22
"I hear oz bow hunts. Any verification of that. Be neat if he did."

Beware of bowhunting politicians. Remember Paul Ryan?

26-Oct-22
"No, Fetterman is not Hawking, but he is a decent human."

Will, do you personally know John Fetterman from all the way up there in Massachusetts?

I live about 30 minutes from where he hails, Braddock PA. I don't know him but I know quite a few people that do personally know him.

I'm a decent human and I'm sure you are as well but that doesn't qualify either of us to run for Senate. I'm not voting for the nicest person in any race. I'm voting for the candidate and more importantly political party that aligns with my beliefs. Yes, I vote republican across the board.

I could never as an avid hunter and outdoorsman vote Democrat. They support anti-hunting legislation and movements and would love to abolish the Second Amendment.

Why would anyone that hunts ever vote for that is beyond me.

26-Oct-22
In today's Pennsyltucky voting environ? The cheat of Filthadelphia and Shittsburgh is real and deep enough that it overwhealms the will of the entire state's populace. The will of the people has little actual bearing on the results. Infuriates me. Disgusts me. I just want fair elections.

Today in fact almost 300,000 mail-in ballots were found to be sent to unverified voters.

26-Oct-22
" I could never as an avid hunter and outdoorsman vote Democrat. They support anti-hunting legislation and movements and would love to abolish the Second Amendment. "

And yet I know Democrats who hunt, fish, shoot and belong to the NRA. Before re-districting my then-State Senator, a Dem, had an NRA 'A' rating. Don't be a blind partisan, politicians - even major party pols - do not march in lock-step.

26-Oct-22
Dana, with all respect..... you vote your way and I'll vote mine. It's abundantly clear that neither of us will change our opinions and I was never much of a debater.

I'm great looking in the mirror as an outdoorsman with my voting choice. I hope you and every one else can say the same thing.

26-Oct-22
"Fetterman is not Hawking, but he is a decent human being"

Will, putting him in the same sentence with Hawking is ludicrous. Fetterman is a classic case of a trust fund baby that never learned to work, and was spoon fed every dollar he's gotten. He would be a posted boy for the liberals.....passing out free money to anyone he can at someone else's expense. He has no idea what the real value of an earned dollar is. How you could hope he is elected over Oz is beyond comprehension. Oz is no prize either.....but at least he knows how to work and make a way. Anyone who votes for Fetterman deserves what they get.

26-Oct-22
Like I said, I vote for one democrat who has a long history of being pro-outdoors, pro-gun rights. I refuse to be a 'party' man. (And who knows, it might inspire a few other dems to buck the platform.)

26-Oct-22
"Fetterman had a stroke. His brain is fine."

No, his brain is not fine.....any more than Pelosi's, Schumer's, Biden's, or any other extreme radical progressive leftist. Radical liberalism is a brain desease......perhaps incurable.

26-Oct-22
Will made my day with his post!

"His brain is fine. Just takes a minute for the message to shift from thought to action/sound."

The poor guy can't understand spoken words, and can't speak coherent sentences.

Yeah, i'm sure his brain is functioning in a normal way.

26-Oct-22
Fetterman had a stroke and he is cognitively unable to perform the duties of a Senator. He literally can't follow or create his own conversation. My father had a stroke and he was a very smart man, but when he was recovering from his stroke he was unable to do his job, he was an accountant. At this point, regardless of party or anything else, Fetterman is unfit for the office.

As far as Stephen Hawking goes, he may have been intelligent, but he was far from smart. He was so smart that he failed to see the obvious. "For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that people are without excuse."

26-Oct-22
Vote how you will... it comes down to your children and grandchildren that have to deal with the way you want this country to go... you believe in Fettermen and his politics, hit the button.

26-Oct-22
"No, Fetterman is not Hawking, but he is a decent human."

A decent human being? Da phuc...

This "decent" human being:

1. Is in favor of releasing violent criminals convicted of 1st and 2nd degree murder back onto the streets.

2. He was Lt Gov to an admin that destroyed thousands of small businesses during lockdowns.

3. Set childrens education back several years because of lockdowns.

4. Part of an admin who under the direction of the man/lady health secretary and governors' EO, forced, forced nursing homes to take "medically stable" COVID patients. Result. 70% of PA's deaths came in nursiing homes.

5. Lived on mommy and daddy's money until mid-life. His first job was to suckle at the government teat.

Decent? Well given that Massachusetts has given us Ted Kennedy, that does set the bar rather low.

26-Oct-22
“Fetterman’s brain is fine”

Yes, yes it is, using the Democrat rating scale.

26-Oct-22
I thought Fetterman was awesome in "One flew over the Cuckoos Nest"

26-Oct-22
Fetterman & Oz are both garbage and I still can't believe so many Republicans voted for him in the primary, but it's who we're stuck with. Fetterman's brain is not fine and that was obvious from last night's debate. His political positions are awful but because he's a Democrat, Pittsburgh & Philadelphia will vote for him. He could be on a ventilator and they'd still vote for him. Unfortunately, I think my state is doomed.

26-Oct-22
I have no idea who these 2 politicos are, but I hope the good guy wins.

I do know, when my brilliant FIL suffered what was described by the docs as a “mild stroke”, he couldn’t drive from his house to the closest gas station without getting lost. And his unique ability to think thru complex business decisions was lost.

Matt

26-Oct-22
Obama is supporting Fetterman, that’s enough for me. Trouble is, there is no good choice, just a best one. Oz flipped on gun control, or so I read, Fetterman flipped on fracking, so both are fakes as far as I can see. Typical politicians.

26-Oct-22
Holy Moly did GG just say he had "no idea" about something. I'm devastated I thought there was nothing he didn't know.

26-Oct-22
"Obama is supporting Fetterman, that’s enough for me. "

Does that mean you also support Fetterman, or that you do not?

27-Oct-22
Libs want equity and inclusion. Everyone treated the same. Except when they don’t

Out here in the real world there are a lot of professions and jobs that have strict mental and physical qualifications. Thank goodness.

I knew quite a few top tier military professionals that lost their quals due to injuries. No one said, “well he was a nice guy before the injury so what the heck let him continue to fly a fighter jet. Or lead a platoon. It’s just sorry. Next in line please.

Only in politics can the mentally diminished rise to the top.

27-Oct-22
if fetterman wins, he wont be there six months before he resigns and the governor appoints another democrat to his seat...possibly even his leftist wife...this isn't about electing fetterman, its about keeping the seat blue.

27-Oct-22
Absolutely Rocky. Even If you swept someone with your muzzle. By by

27-Oct-22
I think Ricky just nailed it. I didn't think of that and it's RIGHT from the DNC play book and goes along with their, "Rule #1: It's all about power and control, and we will do WHATEVER it takes to maintain it, the country and the people be damned."

27-Oct-22
Fetterman and Biden are just puppet fronts. Their behavior has everyone mesmerized while the Dems are pulling the wool over our eyes.

27-Oct-22
Lol, since when has competence been a job requirement in politics?

27-Oct-22
Good point!

27-Oct-22
I wonder why the thread titled "How Big Will the Red Wave Be" was poofed? Or am I just not finding it?

27-Oct-22
Poofed.

27-Oct-22
I'm still trying to figure out why Fetterman has a 4pt lead.... W.A.S.S.

27-Oct-22
In that city. If OZ had a 10 point lead it wouldn’t matter

27-Oct-22
Fetterman was terrible (in a sad and pathetic way) at the debate but it won't make much difference. Dems are perfectly fine voting for someone with brain damage... some 35% or more would vote for Biden today.

And the problems with Fetterman are not solely related to his brain damage. Did he have a stroke before or AFTER grabbing a shotgun and holding an innocent black jogger at gun-point???

27-Oct-22
A public neuro-psych test on Fetterman and Biden would greatly resolve their mental capacity. Woodrow Wilson massive stroke was hidden and his wife took his place, similar situ with these two but Obama is still running the show with Biden.

27-Oct-22
I’m not a Oz fan. He owns nine houses and none of them in Penna., he also has duel citizenship for the USA and Turkey. If he was a Democrat you fellas would be hopping on him like a Duck on a June bug. If your going to run in Pa. at least you should live in Pa. I think a mentally challenged politician would be a step up from the pack of Coyotes we have now, Republicans and Democrats.

27-Oct-22
doesnt matter what you think of oz, where he lives, or how many houses he has, or whether or not he has dual citizenship. a freshman senator is going to vote exactly the way the leadership tells them to vote...period. its all about gaining the majority and having control of the chamber and each committee within it. you can have the smartest, most ethical senators on the planet but if there arent 51 of them, it doesnt amount to shit.

27-Oct-22
Hillary "moved" to New York to become their senator. She would have moved to any state that guaranteed a seat in the Senate.

27-Oct-22
Ditto Liz Warren in MA.

27-Oct-22
"doesnt matter what you think of oz, where he lives, or how many houses he has, or whether or not he has dual citizenship. a freshman senator is going to vote exactly the way the leadership tells them to vote...period. its all about gaining the majority and having control of the chamber and each committee within it. you can have the smartest, most ethical senators on the planet but if there arent 51 of them, it doesnt amount to shit."

Absolutely right!

29-Oct-22
Anyone who has lived with his parents for OVER 40 yrs. sure in Hell isn't getting my VOTE! DUH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

29-Oct-22
I have no problem with hiring the handicapped, I have 2 in my family & it's great. BUT WHY in the hell do people elect POLITICIANS that are "Mentally handicapped in some way for some reason?" We all know if you have any common sense that Biden is not qualified "mentally" & now you have Fetterman. We should NOT allow POLITICIANS making decisions for thousands of people + to be in these positions.. So sick of this along with all the corruption of those that do have HALF a brain.. We have those mentally unable & we have others that are just PLAIN STUPID. That list is very long...

30-Oct-22
DanaC- it doesn’t matter if a certain Democrat is pro gun and hunts, he is on the wrong team. He will still vote with his party most of the time on the issues that hurt the conservatives. Never vote for someone who will be on the democrats side.

30-Oct-22
^^^^^^^ Yep

• Sitka Gear