Inshart 28-Oct-22
deerhunter72 28-Oct-22
TMac 29-Oct-22
KSflatlander 29-Oct-22
Percy 29-Oct-22
sticksender 29-Oct-22
28-Oct-22

Paul@thefort's embedded Photo
Recent killed WT buck, processed here at home, grilled tenderloin med rare, side of sweet potato and asparagus and wine. Yum. What is not to like? Field to table.
Recent killed WT buck, processed here at home, grilled tenderloin med rare, side of sweet potato and asparagus and wine. Yum. What is not to like? Field to table.

28-Oct-22
Looks great

28-Oct-22
That looks great! I'm a deep fried straps kinda guy.

28-Oct-22
That looks great Paul!

Thanks for sharing your hunts every year. Love reading your stories.

28-Oct-22
Doesn't get much better.

Enjoy Paul and as bowhunt said above, thanks for sharing your hunts with us. Always look forward to them.

-Jim

28-Oct-22

28-Oct-22
Looks too good to eat. Lol.

28-Oct-22
Nice!!!

28-Oct-22
Show off! lol!!! Thanks for sharing my friend.

28-Oct-22
Looks good, real classy! No wonder the wife still puts up with your adventures ! Nicely done Paul

28-Oct-22
Your still my hero. If I grow up I want to be just like you.... Good luck the rest of the year... Congrats...

28-Oct-22
Great work paul and awesome lookin meal! If I ever make my way to Colorado be a pleasure to buy you dinner and a wine! Sure you stories are even better in person! Congrats and good luck the rest of the year!

28-Oct-22
Beemann x2 I love the stories!

28-Oct-22
Looks good Paul - you remind me ........................

Back on the 15th, I shot a pretty nice buck, let it hang for 6 days. While it was hanging, I let the "inner loins" cool in the fridge.

Cut them into medallions. Little (actually a lot) butter in fry pan, lightly seasoned, cooked to rare (wife's to med-rare) - side of mini potatos, and a portion of green beans, topped off with an ice cold glass of milk. ON MAN

28-Oct-22
Looks great! Sure hope to still have the fire if I reach your age. Total inspiration!

29-Oct-22
Ahh the good life. Well done Paul!

29-Oct-22
Let’s face it, none of us will be as badass as Paul. That’s just next level stuff.

Congrats

29-Oct-22
Looks really good to me.

29-Oct-22
I'll bet that was de-lish! That look's like a good health-conscious spread on those plates too. Other than maybe the bacon...lol!

• Sitka Gear