t-roy 31-Oct-22
Thornton 31-Oct-22
Shug 03-Nov-22
KSflatlander 05-Nov-22
Shug 05-Nov-22
t-roy 06-Nov-22
Thornton 07-Nov-22
30-Oct-22
How’s Kansas been for everyone so far? The cooler temps have been moving in it looks like. How do you all feel about the hunting next week?

30-Oct-22
They were moving in eastern KS Friday and Saturday. Seems to slow down today based on trail cams.

Next week is game on. My favorite week to hunt is the first week of November. Bucks will be trolling.

Best of luck to you.

30-Oct-22
Slow for us so far. North central ! Only takes one!! Hunt

30-Oct-22
Looks like a welcome change in the weather for next week in NE Kansas

30-Oct-22

Elauwit's embedded Photo
Elauwit's embedded Photo
Ranch Country Whitetails on Wednesday following a good cold front.

30-Oct-22
Heck yeah guys! Thanks a bunch!

30-Oct-22
I there in a tree now... some are searching.... having seen any chasing

30-Oct-22
I there in a tree now... some are searching.... haven't seen any chasing yet

30-Oct-22
Between the lack of public land and the NR leasing up all the private the outlook is grim at best. Coupled with all the failure piles and cell cams it gets worse. Just kidding I will be there Friday for ever how long and I can’t wait.

30-Oct-22
Best of luck to all of you guys!

30-Oct-22
Pretty crappy it seems if you’re following Sito or Thornton’s thread on the Kansas page. But surely they’re not a reflection of success throughout. Who knows? :)

30-Oct-22
Thornton’s waiting for the bucks to start filtering through a certain undisclosed 1 acre hilltop grove of trees. Don’t want to burn it out too early.

31-Oct-22
Bahahahahahaha

31-Oct-22

Thornton's embedded Photo
I've been hunting all over t-roy. The time is not right for the really big ones to start pushing does into high open country. I've seen about 30 deer on my properties in the last 2 days. Passed a weird nontypical a day ago.

31-Oct-22

Wrong screenshot

31-Oct-22

31-Oct-22
Pretty unique rack on that guy. Lots of potential to turn into a real freak in a couple of years. Is there something going on with his right, front knee? Injury?

31-Oct-22
I don't think so. I posted his video on YouTube. He moved real slow because he couldn't decide if he wanted to beat up the small buck.

03-Nov-22
Crappy for me… been warm and windy and now heavy rain expected tons and tomorrow as well as a chance of a tornado…

Haven’t jumped into the best spots yet due to wind as well as waiting for better deer movement .

The bucks I have seen 4/5 were all small and not overly interested in does…

05-Nov-22
Camera activity is up and I just had a couple bucks just ran through the yard. One buck was a nice 8 probably in the 140-150s. It’s time to be in a stand all day in Kansas.

05-Nov-22
This morning was best so far this week had two solid bucks nudging does then a dog came through

Oh well

06-Nov-22

t-roy's embedded Photo
t-roy's embedded Photo
Shug…..is this the dog??

07-Nov-22
I'd actually have to agree with ksflatlander. If I had sat all day today, I think I'd have seen deer every hour judging by what I saw this morning and this afternoon.

• Sitka Gear