Dale06 31-Oct-22
t-roy 31-Oct-22
buckhammer 31-Oct-22
Woods Walker 31-Oct-22
Bou'bound 31-Oct-22
keepemsharp 31-Oct-22
Andrew M at Work 31-Oct-22
31-Oct-22
I’ve never used deer lures enough to decide if I like them or not or feel they really helped or hurt me. For you guys who routinely use deer pee, what are your thoughts on the synthetic stuff ??

31-Oct-22
Get real

31-Oct-22
I use my own. Straight from my bladder. And its free!

31-Oct-22
I bought some conquest synthetics so stay tuned. Figured I'd try them and see what happens.

31-Oct-22
"I use my own. Straight from my bladder. And its free!"

YUP! And it also comes with it's own multipurpose applicator! ;-)

31-Oct-22
I've had mixed result with any type of urine scents. Young bucks will occasionally be attracted. Does and mature bucks are often alerted by them, or they seemingly ignore them all together. I can't honestly say they ever helped me kill a mature buck, so I no longer mess with them.

Matt

31-Oct-22
Useless.

31-Oct-22
What grey ghost said.

31-Oct-22
My multi purpose applicator doesn’t seem to dispense the urine nearly as well as it used to for some reason. Corrosion issues possibly….

31-Oct-22
I use to buy that stuff in years past and only found that it did one of 2 things. It either alarmed the deer or they ignored it.

31-Oct-22
That's been my experience also. In fact, I've more success (and by that I DON'T mean that it works every time....nothing does) with my own urine in a scrape than any commercial stuff.

31-Oct-22
Fir those using human urine have you tried both male and female. Was there any difference.

31-Oct-22
Have found a fresh scrape that is wet, dig up some dirt put it in a sock and drag it behind you.

31-Oct-22
I can't tell you the amount of deer I've killed, both young and old bucks, that met their maker due to Tinks 69. Deer by me cant stay away from the stuff. Does do not like it at all.

• Sitka Gear