Twinetickler 06-Nov-22
WV Mountaineer 06-Nov-22
In2dmtns 06-Nov-22
MA-PAdeerslayer 06-Nov-22
Zbone 09-Nov-22
Nick Muche 10-Nov-22
Supernaut 10-Nov-22
31-Oct-22
How's it going out there? Headed to SD end of the week and curious how the rut is looking?

31-Oct-22
The weather should change later this week to more seasonal and the rut hopefully will be there as it has for centuries. Should be a great time!

31-Oct-22

t-roy's embedded Photo
t-roy's embedded Photo
Hasn’t started here in Iowa yet, either. Any day now!

31-Oct-22
Hunting central Ohio last 5 days nothing so far for a rut for us… got til the 15th if needed

31-Oct-22
I saw some small bucks running around acting goofy. Other than that, nothing

31-Oct-22
Lots of 1.5 and 2.5 year olds bumping and chasing in Ne the last 4 days. The big guys are not showing themselves yet from what I have seen.

With this front coming through the Midwest this weekend the beginning of the following week should be on like Donkey Kong.

31-Oct-22
Better today in Kansas than the last 5. Everyday it is changing. Best of luck. Hunt

01-Nov-22
Nothing here at my office in NC yet. Hoping KY is good next week tho.

01-Nov-22
With highs of 78 today here in Ne I didn’t think the movement would be that great. Sunset was 6:25 tonight. Seen my first deer at 6:06. Ended up seeing 6 bucks including a big mature 10 pointer chasing a doe. Had 2 other 8 pointers at 100 yards that I would have shot if they came closer. Seen another basket racked 8 pointer chase a doe by me as well.

06-Nov-22
Is it ready to blow wide open? Leaving tomorrow, be in a tree by Tuesday night. Then might freeze, looks like it's going to get frigid Thursday Friday in SD.

06-Nov-22
I was working today. Saw three little bucks poking around at the doe group hanging around the job. No big ones yet. By the end of the week they’ll be running crazy.

06-Nov-22
Starting to get pretty serious here in central TX.. Good luck all.

06-Nov-22
Had a nice tall 8 chasing a doe this morning in the field next to my in laws. Down thru the woods they went. He was a good size deer. Didn’t quite fit the young dumb category

09-Nov-22
Past two days, Nov 8 - 9, been the best rutting activity in my area with mature bucks rutting and moving during daylight hours, bucks running crazy... Buddy of mine said the most intense rutting he seen so far was Nov 1 - 3, and another buddy of mine killed a nice 5x4 they'll probable qualify for P&Y, Sunday morning Nov 7th, then his girlfriend went out and killed a 2-1/2 year old buck that evening... I asked him if they were rutting, his reply, "they were rip roaring"...8^)

10-Nov-22
Driving across North America the next few weeks. Started in the SE and there have been an incredible amount of dead deer along the highways so far.

10-Nov-22
Running wild in southwestern PA this week. Hard to drive anywhere around here right now without almost hitting a deer.

I was able to hunt on Tuesday and had a nice 7 point chasing a group of doe around me in the afternoon but couldn't get a good shot. Give it heck on Saturday.

• Sitka Gear