cnelk 01-Nov-22
sticksender 01-Nov-22
bluedog 01-Nov-22
cnelk 01-Nov-22
elkmtngear 01-Nov-22
bigeasygator 01-Nov-22
bigeasygator 01-Nov-22
01-Nov-22
Still shows on mobile app. but has been missing from my PC version of Bowsite for some time. I must have messed up a setting or there is some other issue. Assume it is not impacting others.

01-Nov-22

cnelk's embedded Photo
cnelk's embedded Photo
Yep - its missing

01-Nov-22
Possible bou'bound that it's related to your having two different registrations, one that says Indiana and one Massachusetts, and you can't be logged into one device simultaneously on both accounts.

01-Nov-22
It shows on mine, using Chrome browser on laptop

01-Nov-22

cnelk's embedded Photo
cnelk's embedded Photo
Its there now

01-Nov-22
testing...and edited! I have it on Chrome/PC

01-Nov-22
Bou, I somehow found out that I essentially have two different log-ins, one on my PC and one on my mobile. Same user name, but certainly not the same account - different trophy photos, different private messages, etc. My "PC" account has more of my trophy photos. I'm posting this comment from my PC. Click on the username and you'll see. I'll post a quick follow up comment on my mobile and click on my name and you'll see only one trophy photo. Back to your original question, I've found I can only edit comments if I use the same device that the original comment was made from. I have no idea how this happened to me, but suspect it happened to you too.

01-Nov-22
Here’s a post from my mobile log in. Can’t edit the post I just made and click on the user name attached to this post and you’ll see different photos.

• Sitka Gear