DonVathome 03-Nov-22
DanaC 03-Nov-22
fuzzy 03-Nov-22
Old School 03-Nov-22
grossklw 03-Nov-22
DonVathome 03-Nov-22
Brotsky 03-Nov-22
03-Nov-22
Let's hear some good quality winter gloves. Something with fingers. This is 20 - 03 degree weather, not below zero. I am ok with my hands being chilly, meaning I would rather be ablet o use my hands and be a little cold vs not being able to operate my spotting scope & tripod.

03-Nov-22
I prefer light 'liner' gloves and hand-warmers in my pockets. If it's extra cold I'll pull on 'fingerless' fleece gloves over those.

Under Armor have worked well for me.

03-Nov-22
I used fingerless alpaca gloves on Kodiak and Newfoundland

03-Nov-22
Core4element gloves. Sadly they are out of business. I’ve got 2 pairs, wish I had more.

03-Nov-22
Costco brand "head" that I like. I wear them pretty cold into single digits pheasant hunting, they make a waterproof version that I wear ice fishing.

03-Nov-22
Thanks guys. I have used gloves that look like the 1 pic. They are fingerless but have a "flap" that flips on and off, over 4 fingers. I like that style. I do have handwarmers in my pockets. I want something good. On my recent trip I was using cotton "cheap" gloves and wish I had better quality and different material. I often did not grab snow covered branches, rocks etc when climbing because I knew if they got wet they would be almost useless.

03-Nov-22
I use the fingerless wool gloves from First Lite. They work great. When it's wet I just slip my hands into a pair of Kuiu Yukon gloves.

• Sitka Gear