fdp 07-Nov-22
Guardian hunter 07-Nov-22
deerhunter72 07-Nov-22
Bowfinatic 07-Nov-22
buckhammer 07-Nov-22
WhattheFOC 07-Nov-22
07-Nov-22
Lets talk hunting….

I can’t whitetail hunt this year…so I need my fix.

What are you guys seeing out there? Are they chasing ?

07-Nov-22
We've just now begun to see some early signs of pending rut activity here on the edge of the Balcones Escarpment. Haven't seen any big deer yet. My wife did see a nice 6 point the other morning when she was driving over to the kennel. We have also been seeing some pretty impressive (for this part of the country) tracks around on top of the hill. It's been so warm it hasn't been a whole bunch of fun to get out. But the weather is supposed to be much better this coming weekend so hopefully I'll be able to get out.

07-Nov-22
Lots of dead deer on the road

07-Nov-22
I’m on my annual bow hunting trip in Southern Illinois and we are seeing a lot of rut activity. Small bucks chasing hard and we’ve seen mature deer out and about and working scrapes. Looking good so far!

07-Nov-22
Same here in NW IL Cams lighting up with great movement all age classes

07-Nov-22

buckhammer's embedded Photo
buckhammer's embedded Photo
The rut is really picking up here in Southern Michigan. I seen 11 different bucks this morning. This buck was one of them. I have had him at 10 yards twice this year and never reached for my bow. There is a buck in my area much better than him and that is the one I am waiting for

07-Nov-22
Starting to heat up in SK. Another week it will be go time.

• Sitka Gear