DanaC 09-Nov-22
Zim 09-Nov-22
Adventurewriter 09-Nov-22
TEmbry 09-Nov-22
Tilzbow 09-Nov-22
BULELK1 10-Nov-22
DonVathome 10-Nov-22
09-Nov-22
Does anyone have a link to the old thread about AZ permitting NR to take the class online and get a point? How long does it take to go through the online course and take the test?

09-Nov-22
5-8 hours depending how fast you are on a computer. Around $300. Takes a month or two to show in your account usually. Really a joke these game and fish departments will find anyway to make a buck off us

09-Nov-22
At the rate my body is breaking down and draw odds spiraling down, I’m liable switch to opportunity type hunts rather than even mid-tier hunts just to get something before I’m debilitated. Physically just failing.

09-Nov-22

WapitiBob's Link
https://www.azgfd.com/hunting/eha/

09-Nov-22
Thanks! One more point for elk, sheep and deer might help a little. Point creep in AZ is nuts. My favorite unit has worse odds then 5 years ago. Ouch.

09-Nov-22
So even if you've taken the NBEF course and whatever 'hunter safety' course your state offers, they still want to put a $300 bite on you? I sure hope our new governor doesn't get a whiff of this scam...

09-Nov-22
At the rate my body is breaking down and draw odds spiraling down, I’m liable switch to opportunity type hunts rather than even mid-tier hunts just to get something before I’m debilitated. Physically just failing.

09-Nov-22
Total scam it use to be you had to be there in person...really somebody dedicated to hunting enough to drive across several states and get a hotel room could teach the friggin class...complete scam

09-Nov-22
I’m actually glad I saw this post, I took the course to get the extra point and it never loaded in my account. Looks like I need to make a phone call

09-Nov-22
I took the course last year and then forgot to apply for deer and sheep this year so I lost what I would’ve gained…. Ugh!!!

10-Nov-22
I drew in 2021 with 3 points for my Bull Elk.

I took the online course in like 6 hours and then I drew Bull Elk again in 2022, this year with just 2 points, Loyalty and Hunter Ed.

Granted 2nd choice tags and late date but hey huntin' Bull Elk is fine by me.

Being with the other 1,000's of hunter that took the course the first year offered online is putting us in the same 1 extra point but better than falling behind I suppose.

10-Nov-22
Way better then going there which I would never do. All the states are hitting the NR's.

• Sitka Gear