DanaC 29-Nov-22
Mpdh 29-Nov-22
TreeWalker 29-Nov-22
16-Nov-22
This should be good

16-Nov-22
Rick Scott maybe

16-Nov-22
If it's not Desantis, I think it will be a conservative lady.

Kari Lake is a rising star. She is trained to speak to a camera, she is brilliant, and she takes no prisoners. No wonder stupid liberal Hobbs wouldn't debate Lake. She knew Lake would mow her down.

Christi Noem is less experienced dealing with the evil of liberalism, but probably a quick study. Smart lady and very capable.

16-Nov-22
Jeb Bush! ;-)

16-Nov-22
Kari lake, pretty enough for him to commit adultery with and crazy enough to do whatever he says. Or boebert if she doesnt win.... she's used to being passed around and he knows shed be down for a third abortion if he knocks her up

16-Nov-22
Im thinking Paul Pelosi

16-Nov-22
After what his last hires went through it will take a real dummy to accept being picked.

16-Nov-22
Probably Kari Lake. She is fully on board with the election denial thing, so she has what it takes.

16-Nov-22
"Kari lake, pretty enough for him to commit adultery with and crazy enough to do whatever he says. Or boebert if she doesnt win.... she's used to being passed around and he knows shed be down for a third abortion if he knocks her up"

Soccer mom you are one nasty-minded sob.

16-Nov-22
It will never get that far.

16-Nov-22
Trump/Pelosi

Slogan: Keep Hammering!

16-Nov-22
Kari Lake.

16-Nov-22
Please please please pick Kari Lake pleeeease

16-Nov-22
Pretty sure it won’t be Pence!

16-Nov-22
i would expect one of the following:

alex jones, roger stone, steven bannon, my pillow guy, or rudy giuliani

"She is trained to speak to a camera, she is brilliant,..."

LOL. This place is good entertainment at times.

16-Nov-22
Announcing and being nominated by party two different things.

Don't bet on horses till you know who is in the race !

16-Nov-22
He’s just running interference for Desantis.

16-Nov-22
I just figured it out. He should have Q run as VP. Oh dang. I forgot that he already ask JFK Jr. At least JFK Jr would be a 1000Xs better than Don Jr.

16-Nov-22
If I can't have Tulsi I'll settle for Rocky's choice Haley.....

16-Nov-22
Who would want to run with a loser?

16-Nov-22
Zeik,

Kamala....

16-Nov-22
As much as a I admired Trump "as the president ", I wish he'd go away. No doubts he'd do great again but the possibilities of him winning this time aren't great. My take on it.

16-Nov-22
As much as a I admired Trump "as the president ", I wish he'd go away. No doubts he'd do great again but the possibilities of him winning this time aren't great. My take on it.

16-Nov-22

cnelk's embedded Photo
cnelk's embedded Photo
Effin Classic!!!

17-Nov-22
So funny gflight, but so true!!

17-Nov-22
How about the pissed off farmer in South Dakota freaking out on those kids? They’d make a great pair. Americans will get up early to read the tweets from their shitters. I mean…. the guy goes by the book when it comes to property lines so I’m thinking we’ll finish the wall, close the border, and cancel all foreign aid.

17-Nov-22
No chance he could win. If he gets the Republican nomination his presence would turn off a double digit percentage of conservative voters and absolutely mobilize a huge liberal voter turnout. If he doesn’t get the nomination I’m worried he will drum up enough money to run independently. He’d probably get the biggest percentage of votes ever for a third party but it won’t be enough to win and the votes he pulls from the Republican nominee will assure his/her loss as well. I liked the guy as President. I’d have liked him better if his ego wasn’t so big and he’d shut his mouth occasionally. At this point, if you want a conservative in the Oval Office, you gotta hope Trump changes his mind and fades into the background. Not likely, I’m afraid.

17-Nov-22
Not typically political but buskill has it right. He can't win. Proved that in the last election. Look who was elected instead. Don't get me wrong I like what Trump did in office, but if the Republicans nominate him, they'll (we'll) look even more stupid than the Democrats nominating Biden. On that note, anyone that aligns themself with Trump is killing their political career IMO. Desantis and hopefully Haley, Noem, and anyone else are smart enough not to run on that ticket.

17-Nov-22
I hope Noem leaves SD to run with him.

17-Nov-22
Whoever it is, I feel sorry for.

17-Nov-22
I loved Trump as President but Republicans are crazy if he wins the nomination.

17-Nov-22
Brotsky, do you like Noem, or dislike her? She appears to be a great Conservative lady.

17-Nov-22
Gflight, and she thought he was and accused Biden of being a segregationist and white supremacist, racist.

It shows the sleazy, lying, say anything mentality of career grease ball politicians.

They are truly, the lowest form of life on the planet. Well them and the corrupt media and big tech Marxists.

Oh, wait add in the IRS, FBI, CIA, NSA homeland security senior leadership :>))))

17-Nov-22
I suspect Haley is more likely to run against Trump than with him.

17-Nov-22
"Brodsky, do you like Noem, or dislike her? She appears to be a great Conservative lady."

Good conservative ladies don't have affairs, use nepotism to gain favor for their children with state boards, abuse their usage of state resources to pursue national stardom, hijack funds earmarked for conservation purposes and transition them to private landowner programs, gut their tenured and proven game and fish department staff and replace them with yes people who will support her initiatives regardless of science and biological impact, they don't leave open spots on the game commission because she has to appoint those who might disagree with her politically as required by state law. I could go on further, but I think that's enough for now on Kristi.

17-Nov-22
The obvious vp pick will either be 1st choice Michelle Obama, 2nd Hunter Biden. This way both sides will be happy. In all seriousness Michelle had a network interview just the other week, this is the first step with airing out her closet, I believe she will run for the pres.

17-Nov-22
Brotsky, All of that has been kept quiet to folks outside SD. Thanks for the info.

17-Nov-22
not saying trump can win or not but lets not forget that biden managed to beat trump...during the middle of a pandemic...on a promise of what he was going to do if he got elected. he ran on gonna gonna gonna. not the case anymore. now he has a track record so people actually have a head to head comparison...4 years of trump vs 4 years of biden.

personalities aside...trumps actual record vs bidens actual record...do the math.

17-Nov-22
Sundowner, our local news stations do a pretty good job on her and her activities. She is a Fox darling, and they are about the only ones that giver her national coverage, so it rarely sees the light of day nationally. If she is on the GOP ticket though....you will see and hear all of the truth about her. She's not a good candidate for us to put on the national ballot.

17-Nov-22
Rocky, I would just prefer one of the many, very honest and capable, Republican governors we've had over the years.

17-Nov-22
Should have voted Marty Jackley into office in SD last election instead. HS classmate and our Mom's are friends My parents live not far from Brotsky and they dislike her very much to put it mildly. All show and little go. She does a great job getting out and "kissing babies" so to speak, but my understanding from afar is that's about it.

17-Nov-22
He’s liable to threaten to run as a third party if republicans won’t nominate him. If that happens it will be giving democrats the election. He’s just become too polarizing. We can’t afford 4 more years of Biden.

18-Nov-22
Two years is a long time in politics. I don't think we will ever have an election like 2020 again where the laws were ignored in states like PA and with almost every state going through a chaotic mess. This time really only Arizona was a complete joke with 25% of the machines being down and people definitely being disenfranchised. Total disgrace. As far as his pick hopefully DeSantis. As for winning it all depends on how he runs his campaign.

18-Nov-22
Don’t matter he has no shot in the primaries

18-Nov-22
Ricky, good points, except nobody votes on the record. The majority of voters (low information) vote on emotion and personality. That's why Trump has no chance with independents.

18-Nov-22
I think that Tulsi has been trying to set herself up to be his VP. But nobody is going to agree to be his VP until he has the nomination sewed up. And there are so many reasons that that will never happen.

If he runs as 3rd party after getting rejected by the Repubs then Tulsi is a perfect fit for him. And sleepy Joe will easily be reelected even if he is on life support machines.

21-Nov-22
You should all watch 2000 mules. Trump won 2020 election in a landslide.

21-Nov-22

DanaC's Link

21-Nov-22

KSflatlander's Link
2000 Mules. Seen it and it’s obvious they are making some huge assumptions which is the first clue. It should tell you everything that neither Fox News nor Newsmax will show it. But some people just consume it and never think critically about it or do any research fact checking it.

It’s a bias piece of work whose intended audience is the gullible and those who are already deep in the Big Lie cult. Basically, 2000 Mules is Bulls#%t.

21-Nov-22
^^^ Yep, the brain dead, senile, pedo who campained from his basement, couldn't draw flies to a rally, got 81 million votes...Most in history, that's totally believable...Nothing to see here.

21-Nov-22
"But some people just consume it and never think critically about it or do any research fact checking it. It’s a bias piece of work whose intended audience is the gullible and those who are already deep in the Big Lie cult. Basically, 2000 Mules is Bulls#%t."

Pretty harsh words following Shuteye, one of the longstanding Good Guys on Bowsite.

You should have a little respect for your elder.......especially when he's exactly right.

21-Nov-22
Lee Zeldin... and if they hire the same people that maintain voting machines, and the same people counting mail in ballots that the dems hired... he will win with 85 million votes. ;0) "That's a joke, I say that's a joke son"

21-Nov-22
Couldn't agree more with the "hope he goes away" group. Voted for him both times and was a big fan of most of his policies, but he is a losing ticket this time around and would insure 4-8 more years of liberal insanity.

Should he make it that far it would need to be someone that needs their brand strengthened as most well know candidates would "just say no".

21-Nov-22
A revolver

21-Nov-22
I thought Trump was great as President for all the constant turmoil BUT I hope he is not the nominee this time around. Dems do nothing but try to "get him" & it deters from making our country better & solving problems. We have a few good candidates. Santos is a favorite for many & I like Nicky Hailey in the ladies corner

21-Nov-22
^^^And you don’t think the dems wouldn’t do that to the next candidate? There’s a reason they are still trying to destroy him…they’re scared to death of him because he’s an outsider and doesn’t play by there rules. There is a reason the msm and dems are trying to steer you towards Desantis, and you guys that are jumping off the Trump train are playing right into there hands.

22-Nov-22
“You should all watch 2000 mules. Trump won 2020 election in a landslide.”

I would say hahahahaha. and then laugh some more if this was not so sad and pathetic.

22-Nov-22
It's not 'sad and pathetic' - it is a calculated use of the BIG LIE - repeat a lie often enough and some people start believing it.

22-Nov-22

Altitude Sickness 's embedded Photo
Biden with his close freind Jesse Helms Known racist and segregationist
Biden with his close freind Jesse Helms Known racist and segregationist
Stix, you post a picture of a stable, mature family that moves past the human fallibility of a man. and have always got along. Trumps 3 wives were all on good terms with he and his kids.

Now I’ll post some of Biden’s past and you tell me which is worse.

22-Nov-22

And who can forget his old pal Storm Thurmond. KKK senior officer

The dixicrats which Biden aligned with most of his slimy career were flat out racists. I would rather be in the picture with trumps beautiful women

22-Nov-22
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/ncna1021626?client=safari

22-Nov-22
Alt, would you care to enlighten us about where those 'Dixiecrats' turned post-Civil Rights/LBJ ?

22-Nov-22
stix...do you really want to compare the character and accomplishments of trumps children with that of bidens children?

22-Nov-22
Don't forget that Biden was also buttbuddies with Senator Robert "Sheets" Byrd, Grand Poobah of the KKK.

22-Nov-22
Dana it will most likely be called a conspiracy theory.

But here goes anyway.

they changed their stripes when the democrats strategy of stoking the victim hood, welfare class as a perpetual voting block was perfected. FDR was a racist and was drug along by his wife. LBJ was more prejudiced than racist.

First they ruined the black family with welfare. (In the 50s the black family unit was more cohesive than white families) there were more black male head of households before welfare. More white families didn’t have a male in the home than blacks before the Dems realized welfare was an eternal hook in the mouth or needle in the arm.

They told women you don’t need man. The government will take on that role.

Then the democrats professed to be their savior.

So they were the same bigots. They just went underground and used the people that thought they were being helped.

And here we are 70 yrs later and they have done nothing but keep people in perpetual victim voting blocks.

That’s were the Dixicrats went.

22-Nov-22
Asked a friend once about politics,, "I' ll run as a Anglo-European gay, one-legged pirate, with an eye patch who identifies as a pretty Islander barroom maid from the 1600s." Would that work in today's environment?

22-Nov-22
No, you would be banned for cultural appropriation:>)))

Pirates have a strong advocacy group most likely funded by George Soros

22-Nov-22
Systemic racism and the lack of economic opportunity was the reason minorities were held down before the civil rights movement. Welfare is a symptom not the problem.

Inferring that the Democratic Party (or the left) is not inclusive is beyond ridiculous. Anyone want to bet how the KKK, white nationalists, bigots, racist, homophobes, antisemits, xenophobes, etc. voted last presidential election? Claiming the Democratic Party is the same as the southern Democrats Jim Crow era is even more ridiculous because you don’t really understand history.

I do agree both parties make a lot of campaign promises and don’t follow thru.

22-Nov-22
“It's not 'sad and pathetic' - it is a calculated use of the BIG LIE - repeat a lie often enough and some people start believing it.”

Only Dems are calling it the big lie. Nobody else cares what they call it since they have their own share of lies. (How many times have you claimed that Capitol police were killed during J6 when in fact there weren’t any?) Although they need to continue to cultivate hatred for Trump by calling it that. In the mean time, the Dems are going to secretly stroke Trumps ego, in order to coax his presidential nomination. Then they’re going to turn around and hit him with a new round of false accusations. The hope is to alienate Trump so badly, that people vote democrat to avoid him. It’ll be interesting to see what the left comes up with to ensure his continued demise. With any luck it will backfire and put Trump back in office!!!

What do you think Dana? It’s ok to continue to lie about Trump, as long as it convinces people that Trump is a genuine liar??? Do I have that right?

22-Nov-22
Calling Trump a liar and cheat and traitor is simple truth. The dems don't need 'false' accusations, there are a plethora of true ones pending trial.

22-Nov-22
:" Dana it will most likely be called a conspiracy theory.

But here goes anyway.

they changed their stripes when..,."

Actually the term is 'historical revisionism.' the truth is much simpler. When LBJ signed legislation recognizing blacks as equals, the racists bolted. The GOP, which until then had been a diminishing party of relative gentlemen, welcomed them with open arms. Ike, Goldwater, even Nixon wouldn't fit into the sewer that the alt-right is trying to make the GOP into now.

22-Nov-22
Trump's VP will be Bubba Gump, from Cell pod C:-) JK. Happy Thanksgiving to all.

22-Nov-22
"Tell me what it is like living in Massachusetts now versus the 70s..."

The beer is better now, and weed is a lot cheaper, pity I quit in 1980. Still good pizza around. ;-)

22-Nov-22
Around here folks are growing so much they give it away. ;-) Only city folks buy it at a store.

22-Nov-22
DanaC: "Calling Trump a liar and cheat and traitor is simple truth. The dems don't need 'false' accusations, there are a plethora of true ones pending trial."

You mean kinda like "The Big Guy"? Talk about the pot calling the kettle black......just wait to see how much The Big Guy and Hunter have to go though coming to a theater near you......and this coming from a guy that wishes Trump would just go way.

22-Nov-22
Voted twice for him because of the alternative. Yeah he did good but new Jersey cocksucker can't keep his mouth shut.

22-Nov-22
SteveB, why is it Trumpsters always need to deflect to Hunter Biden and the mythical laptop? Even if you 'proved' that Joe & Son were criminals it does not excuse Trump's sedition on Jan 6th. To say nothing about his fraud re. taxes, net worth, perjury, marital faithlessness...

23-Nov-22
I’ll be your huckleberry on this one Dana,

So Jan 6th

where else are the frustrated citizens supposed to protest. Oh that’s right, the elite left prefer that the commoners burn their own cities and buildings.

As demonstrated for 10 straight months without so much as a word from Biden or the left. Riots, looting, cops killed. They tried to burn A federal building in Portland with employees inside.

One retired police chief killed defending a store. Many minority owned businesses burned. Many National chain stores pulled from inner cities, never to return. Insurance rates skyrocketed for minorities in those areas. That’s all fine. But the lumps of Sh!! In DC feel a few minutes of stress.

So let me get this straight, when the left is upset we commoner’s are entitled to burn where we work and live. And we should feel fear in our home and workplace from rioters. But god forbid the elites feel a little stress in their work place. Our building by the way.

I think the founding fathers would disagree and say the greasy politicians sitting on their ass in our building ARE the ones that should feel some heat. And DC, IS the place to do that. If not them, who, if not DC, where?

And this gets to the point. why they cannot tolerate a commoner coming out of the population and being president.

They need to show everybody else on the sidelines. Don’t even think about it. Look what we will do to you. You get in line! you do your time! and we the elites, pick the president!

Also to the January 6 rioters, elites show people, don’t even think about rising up and taking power from us, look what we do to people that think the power comes from the people.

Trumps fraud and taxes.

Again, he was a private citizen. Why aren’t you more concerned how a politician got rich. Not just Biden but all of the jackals on Trumps heels. For some reason the media and the left want to see where trump made his money. And saying Biden and cronies file taxes. Yeah sure they do. 90% of their wealth is off the books and no one seems to mind the corruption in DC.

If he didn’t pay enough taxes. The sleazy politicians could change the tax laws he is following. But of course they won’t because they get paid to leave them alone. We the people Would love a new tax code. Your beef shouldn’t be with Trump for paying as little taxes as possible. It should be with the lawyers sitting in DC.

His faithfulness to his previous wives, really.

He was our president not our minister or priest. I want competent and coherent fixing the cess pool in DC.

I have a dog and a wife for the faithful part.

23-Nov-22
" And this gets to the point. why they cannot tolerate a commoner coming out of the population and being president. "

So now Trump is a 'commoner'? Never mind that the rest of your rant sounds bourbon-inspired, that right there is ridiculous. Trump had millions in the bank (gifts from daddy) before he was old enough to shave. Look at the schools he attended - they don't let 'commoners' in, son. You and I probably couldn't afford the uniforms and books, never mind the tuition. Commoner. LMAO! Next you'll tell me he grew up in a log cabin and earned his money splitting fence rails. Sheesh. The Cult of Personality y'all have built around this cretin makes you crazier than hoot owls on meth.

23-Nov-22
"Mythical laptop? Wow, you are an idiot dana."

Yes...... yes he is.

Even the radical leftists at CBS now admit the Hunter laptop is real......now that Joe Biden has served their purpose and they want him gone.

23-Nov-22
“where else are the frustrated citizens supposed to protest.”

Wow. The first time our capital was attacked to stop a constitutional election process with violence and the word you pick is “protest.” It wasn’t freaking protest. It was a pre planned violent riot and insurrection. You’re no different the some idiots that called the riots in the NW mostly peaceful. You are no different. Incapable of calling a spade a spade.

If they wanted to stand outside the restricted area at the Capital with their dumba## QAnon signs, idiotic American flags with Trumps image on them (totally disrespectful and disgraceful), spouting that the election was stolen then I support that. That’s a protest. Bring a gallows, professing to kill members of congress, beating police, attacking reporters, and defecating on the walls (what idiot does this) is not a simple protest.

And you don’t have the balls to tell the truth. You are no different than the loony left that you rail against.

23-Nov-22
Dana, In the big scheme of world leaders and the cabal.

Trust me, at those political “elite” and media dinner parties. He is talked about like Jed Clampet (Beverly Hillbillies) It’s not about how much money anyone has. It’s being a member of the cabal. Even $100k per year media hacks are inside that cabal.

He is considered a Queens commoner. Not one of them. and guess what, your liberal leaders think of you that way too. You need to be lead by the nose. They tell you what is best for you.

In my world. I’m not a commoner. I’m not a subject. Trump is not my master. I wouldn’t hang out with him and have a beer. I may not even like him. He just happened to do what’s best for my country and my family.

23-Nov-22
The capital wasn’t attacked? Tell that to the idiots going to prison. I watched it live and I know what I seen.

You don’t have the balls either.

Answer honestly. Do you believe in QAnon and Pizzagate too?

23-Nov-22
Don’t know anything about Q or pizza gate. Those are the conservative variation of leftist

23-Nov-22
I wasn’t talking about you Altitude Sickness about QAnon or pizzagate.

“Those are the conservative variation of leftist.”

Spot on and completely agree except I would say “radical leftist idiots.” And they aren’t conservatives they are simply gullible and crazy.

23-Nov-22
It’ll never happen but I want Mark Robinson, Lt. Governor North Carolina.

23-Nov-22
I saw polls today and Trump is way ahead of everyone else. There is no one that can beat him and the democrats are doing everything they can to find something to shoot him down. BTW the Governor of Florida is in second place, way behind Trump. I think the law in Florida says if the Governor of Florida wants to run for president he must resign from his job. I don't even think he could run for Vice President. I think he would like to finish his Governor job since he is young enough to go for it later. Of course, Florida could change the law.

23-Nov-22
2024 National Republican Primary:

Trump 55% DeSantis 25% Pence 8% Cheney 4% Cruz 3% Haley 3% Hogan 1%

23-Nov-22
The fact that Cheney is at 4%, makes me very suspicious of the poll. She should be at zero, at the most.

25-Nov-22

DanaC's Link
This might belong on the 'funnies' thread

25-Nov-22
“ Bring a gallows, professing to kill members of congress, beating police, attacking reporters, and defecating on the walls (what idiot does this) is not a simple protest.”

Both sides of idiots do it! Below is a couple of paragraphs describing the 2011 Wisconsin capital protests.

“The full extent of damage to the U.S. Capitol is not yet known, but it appears from photographs that the historic building sustained millions of dollars in damage. Windows were smashed, doors were damaged and historic works of art were vandalized.

For example, a 19th-century marble bust of former President Zachary Taylor was smeared with what appeared to be blood, The New York Times reported.

A picture frame was left lying on the floor, the image gone," the Times reported.

Furniture and belongings were damaged or looted. Some who stormed the Capitol spread feces throughout the building, multiple news outlets reported. “

So please, tell us what the difference is between the two. There isn’t one. Of course, liberal talking head Ed Schultz was there to cheer it on!

You scream and holler about J6, and ask how the right can do such a thing. But I don’t think I ever heard you voicing your opinion about what happened in Madison.

25-Nov-22
I see he had Ye over recently.

26-Nov-22
"I see he had Ye over recently."

See link above, 'Ye' has declared himself as a candidate for POTUS in 2024. Maybe he'll select Trump for his VP >;-)

27-Nov-22
whoever it is i hope he is a bowhunter

27-Nov-22
You guys are aloud to talk politics here? Really?

27-Nov-22
I’m pretty sure Trumps son bow hunts.

28-Nov-22
Yes but the Vp is the question

28-Nov-22
Can’t help yourself can you boubound? Hopefully they ban you for bumping this thread.

28-Nov-22
Trump's latest stunt involving hosting Nick Fuentes loses him more and more support from people like me who voted for him in 2016 and 2020

Nothing is to be gained from hosting Nick Fuente .... or Trump's petty name calling that he does or the repetitious things he's said etc

DeSantis (if he runs) won't be petty, he'll give conservatives a good solid campaign platform etc .......... and I'll vote and hope he beats Trump and is the 2024 nominee and if he is? Pick the best young up and coming black woman (not half black like Obama, not half Jamican like Harris) and with the votes he gets from the black community and women it'll assure him the win in 2024

yes - its that simple but with Trump? Trump will lose in 2024 if he runs. period - the left will not allow that win, at any costs

28-Nov-22
Trump has been a public figure for decades. He certainly doesn't let the truth get in the way of a good story but I believe he did not know who Nick Fuentes was and that he wasn't aware his guest was bringing him.

Now, someone around him should have known who he was or found out quickly when an unexpected guest accompanies someone you are meeting with. That was a fail.

29-Nov-22
Maybe Kanye was deliberately trying to sabotage Trump by bringing Fuentes along? Naah...

But I have to wonder if 'Ye' thinks Fuentes *likes* blacks.

29-Nov-22
It doesn’t matter if Trump gets 100% of the republican vote. That is still not enough to get him elected. His opponent will get all the democrats plus most of the undecided voters. He is not feared by them at all. He’s just what they need to remain in power.

If you really want a republican in the white house he needs to go away, otherwise we will be stuck with more of the same crap we are living in right now.

29-Nov-22
His cellmate, Inmate #323057387. Great guy. I have known a lot of inmates and let me tell you he is the greatest inmate. Fantastic inmate. You are going to love Pedro. America will love Pedro. Trump/Pedro 2024!

29-Nov-22

This Topic has been locked. Thank you.

• Sitka Gear