LBshooter 17-Nov-22
Buglmin 17-Nov-22
Bowfreak 17-Nov-22
tech1 17-Nov-22
ryanrc 17-Nov-22
deerhunter72 17-Nov-22
timberdoodle 17-Nov-22
16-Nov-22
I am thinking of upgrading my camo for next year and see First lite is having some really good deals for back Friday week. Thinking of going to bibs and has anyone used the Solitude or the

16-Nov-22
I am thinking of upgrading my camo for next year and see First lite is having some really good deals for back Friday week. Thinking of going to bibs and has anyone used the Solitude or the Sanctuary 2.0 one way better than the other?

16-Nov-22
I have the Sanctuary set. I wear it when it's below 20f and windy. I don't put it on until I get to the tree to avoid sweating before I get there. No issues with it after a couple seasons.

17-Nov-22
I have the Solitude, I like it overall and its fine with some layers to well below freezing.

17-Nov-22
The commies at First Lite want to take your guns and your right to hunt. I’ll never support them. Anti hunting liberals all of them. Especially that Rinella fella.

17-Nov-22
I remember hearing that first lite had a sketchy record or something concerning guns or conservative views or something. Remind me what the issue was or is ??

17-Nov-22
Brotsky, could you elaborate? I sure don't get that impression, but don't mind being educated on the subject.

17-Nov-22
Joey, it was a sarcastic comment, but some definitely think that for some reason. Maybe they can explain. Probably something about some guy that works at some holding company one time and in one place said something about not needing a machine gun...thus they are antihunting and antigun.

17-Nov-22
Oh.....OK........I've read that here a few times about First Lite and could never figure out why.

Regarding Steve, I think pretty highly of him, his show, and podcasts. Seems like a good dude to me. I'd think if he's involved with any outdoor product, they'd be very pro-hunting. And most likely a high quality product, to boot.

Thanks

17-Nov-22
I like first lite camo but since they decided to eliminate ASAT in order to pump their own camo I don't buy there any longer. Now I haven't checked in with them lately to see if maybe they brought back ASAT, maybe I should. DayOne camo is certainly a company you should look at, I own thier bibs in cowboy suede and if you want a burr repelling fabric they got it. Super warm and wind proof , hard to beat. Customer service is top notch!

17-Nov-22
No, First Lite is not making clothing out of ASAT anymore. As for Day One, their products now are very limited as to what Gary is making and offering. Pannts, parkas and vests are pretty much their line up now.

17-Nov-22
The majority investor is the Chernin Group. Peter Chernin reportedly has a history of supporting liberals. I don't have any legit information that they are anti gun, but they did give $15 million to the ACLU to fight anti-abortion laws. It may not be important to some, but I bet it is to others.

https://variety.com/2019/film/news/peter-chernin-anti-abortion-law-pitch-1203232272/

17-Nov-22
Is one better than the other. No Sanctuary is warmer than the Solitude, but better no. The Solitude has a removable hood which the Sanctuary does not. Not sure if that matters too you.

17-Nov-22
I have the sanctuary bibs and jacket. I like them. Warm and quiet. Lots of pockets and zippers too.

17-Nov-22
Brotsky, I like your sarcasm! I have a good friend who thinks everyone needs a machine gun and should be allowed to roll down main street in their own tank. I think that might be pushing things a little too far myself. But, if I could get my hands on a tank...

I've heard good things about First Lite so I'm following along here.

17-Nov-22
DayOne had some really good products in their line, but they cut the options back substantially, and increased the prices by ~50% from last year to this year, it seems.

• Sitka Gear