t-roy 07-Dec-22
t-roy 07-Dec-22
spike78 08-Dec-22
Nomad @ work 08-Dec-22
ToomanybowsBob 09-Dec-22
Shuteye 10-Dec-22
17-Nov-22

Nomad @ work's Link
I've been looking at & buying Alpaca wool socks & such when I came across this hat. A bit expensive but it's hands down the best warmest hat I've ever had! The wind blocker along with the Alpaca wool keeps all your heat in. I forgot it one morning last week & had to use my Merino wool hat & the difference was stunning. I didn't realize how much wind was getting through the Merino hat. I won't forget it again!

17-Nov-22

Altitude Sickness 's embedded Photo
Sorry Nomad. But I respectfully and politely disagree :>)))). This is the warmest hat ever. Made by Bowsite member JLmiller.

As people have pointed out. Not the best hat to be strolling through public land during firearm season :>))))

17-Nov-22

This one is pretty warm too. Also made by Bowsite Jlmiller North Dakota trapper

17-Nov-22
I’ve heard a lot of good things about the alpaca socks. I’m hunting 3rd season elk right now in CO and these SmartWools and other combinations just aren’t cutting it for me. Anyone have a preference for socks that are good for sitting for hours on end?

17-Nov-22
Those look like great hats! Definitely a discretionary decision during hunting season.

I would also be worried about owls & hawks while sitting in a tree! ;)

17-Nov-22

Nomad @ work's Link
kscowboy.........Check this thread on Bowsite.

07-Dec-22
Good afternoon to all those who need help today with the choice of mass notification system, I am sure that your solution could be https://www.atisystems.com/ . It is a company that has many years of experience in the design and research of mass warning systems. I am sure you will enjoy their products

07-Dec-22

Jaquomo's embedded Photo
Jaquomo's embedded Photo
Not the warmest, but definitely the most effective hunting hats!

07-Dec-22
I have one of the alpaca hats and yes, very warm and very comfortable! Definitely my go to for cold or windy days.

07-Dec-22
I bought my wife a native-made qiviut stocking cap in Greenland, a couple of years back. She says it is by far, the warmest hat she’s ever worn.

07-Dec-22

08-Dec-22
I had one of the hats on the top of your link above the $98 hat and worked great for me. I have Alpaca hat, socks, gloves, and even a sweater best stuff out there.

08-Dec-22
Well hi there Warren! You seem nice............

09-Dec-22

ToomanybowsBob's embedded Photo
ToomanybowsBob's embedded Photo
My daughter made this one for me. TMBB

10-Dec-22
Once early in the bow season. I climbed up into an apple tree that was loaded with apples to wait for a deer to come underneath. I had a hat on with feather suck up in it. I was in the tree before light. A great big horned own about took my head off. I removed the feather and killed a buck when it got good and light. Killed several deer from that tree over the years but I don't own that property anymore. I also don't wear feathers in my hat when hunting.

• Sitka Gear