Tobpitbull 18-Nov-22
ILbowhntr 18-Nov-22
Mint 18-Nov-22
sundowner 19-Nov-22
808bowhunter 19-Nov-22
fuzzy 20-Nov-22
PA-R 20-Nov-22
17-Nov-22
Was Stormy Weathers your girlfriend or something?

17-Nov-22
Ok… here we go.. reaction… yawn.. all the crap you keep posting isn’t swaying anyone for or against..

17-Nov-22
"Ok… here we go.. reaction… yawn.. all the crap you keep posting isn’t swaying anyone for or against.."

Does that stand for the pro-Trump threads too?

17-Nov-22
Anyone know where the archery site went. All political on this one.

17-Nov-22
“ Anyone know where the archery site went. All political on this one.”

You know it. As long as it’s allowed for ‘clicks’ it will get even worse.

I’ve designated this site as a political shit show and use other better hunting sites to discuss hunting.

17-Nov-22
Stix, Do you think Jesus would hate Donald Trump as much as you do?

17-Nov-22
Jesus more than likely did not hate many people, so he probably would just have not talked to Stix.

17-Nov-22
Don't they have a vaccine for TDS yet ?

18-Nov-22

blacktail's Link

18-Nov-22
Stix, that picture just reinforces how corrupt and disgusting the federal agencies are. The “Justice dept” is so corrupt they are actually not concerned with hiding it any longer.

can you name or show one prominent democrat that was dragged out of their homes in the middle of the night like all the violent offenders pictured above were. Then charged with crimes that had nothing to do with the original investigation. Corrupt fishing expeditions

18-Nov-22
"can you name or show one prominent democrat that was ...Then charged with crimes that had nothing to do with the original investigation. "?

Umm, Bill Clinton.

18-Nov-22
Stix… not so sure about you even being an American, England said the same thing about our forefathers when they were liberating this land from their tyranny. I’d suppose stix is a member on this site who lives in Iran or China.

18-Nov-22
I still miss TBM

18-Nov-22
Dana, I agree Clinton should not have been impeached for lying. They all lie. It’s in their DNA. Republicans included.

Look at congress. People testify under oath and can be charged with lying to Congress. Talk about an oxymoron. Lying to Congress:>)))

Those same greasy politicians are not under oath in the same setting and it’s actually been acknowledged that they are allowed to lie during the very same testimonies.

I don’t believe in impeaching Biden for retaliation. Even thought the democrats overreached on the Trump impeachments.

Impeaching Biden for crimes against the country for his family’s financial gain on the other hand is valid.

Mark my words. The reason Pelosi went to Taiwan and took her son. And purposely made sure he was at meetings and photographed. Was to show during the Biden trial that other crime families have done the same thing. Their argument will be. “Biden wasn’t the only one doing it. Look just last year Nancy did it and no one impeached her”. That’s why she went and that’s why she took her son. The democrats have been circling the wagons, hiring lawyers for 6 months preparing for the crime boss to be investigated after 40 years.

He made an average of $80k in 40 years. Yet he owns 3 mansions.

And the sleeze balls are concerned about Trumps taxes and where he got his money.

I’m more concerned with how a career politician got rich. Than a private real estate investor.

18-Nov-22
Only a fool would think Trump was controlled by Putin. Trump wiped out over 200 russians in syria. The fallout of the Ukraine war is destroying our economy. i give Biden credit for not following Zelensky demanding us to enter the war because of the Poland missile strike. Now is the time to get them both to the peace table.

19-Nov-22
"I wonder how much of that $$ is getting kicked back?"

Me too. I would refer you to the Ukraine Money thread.

19-Nov-22
Dang I stopped going in social media and only came to this hunting site as my social media. A few guys like STIX are really trying hard to make this sight as bad as instagram and Facebook. Can we all just got there to argue about politics and leave this site for just hunting social media?

20-Nov-22

fuzzy's embedded Photo
fuzzy's embedded Photo

20-Nov-22
x2 CNELK. I couldn't agree more.

• Sitka Gear