timex 18-Nov-22
Pyrannah 18-Nov-22
RT 18-Nov-22
PSUhoss 18-Nov-22
Steve Leffler 18-Nov-22
Zbone 19-Nov-22
PSUhoss 19-Nov-22
18-Nov-22
how do i get new straps for sticks and stands?

replacement cables and hardware?

why is this stuff hard to find or am i just missing it?

18-Nov-22
I bought new cam straps for my Assault this past summer on eBay. You can actually find quite a bit of Lone Wolf products there.

18-Nov-22
Go to XOP’s website. Same people who originally put out the Lone Wolf stuff, but sold out, then started XOP. Almost identical stuff, IMO.

18-Nov-22
Novix would have the identical parts you are looking for. I know XOP has different seats and doesn't have the ezee hook.

18-Nov-22
Wow, I have three stands, and about 20 of their sticks. I just picked up another stand for bears last spring from Cabelas. It didn't strike me to stock up on parts. Thanks for the reminder!

18-Nov-22
The strap is just a simple cam buckle strap with a LW brand stamp on it. Pick them up at any hardware store and just cut the standard hook off....

18-Nov-22
Good point, I guess worst comes to worst, those rope mods will work years down the line for the steps.

18-Nov-22
There's a thread on the leather wall that's been going for quite awhile about lone wolf belts straps whatever there called

18-Nov-22
thanks i'll check out xop

the leather wall one is for climbing stand belts

18-Nov-22
Scheels sells the XOP replacement treestand straps.

18-Nov-22
Just a word of warning - the XOP replacement traction belts will NOT fit the Lone Wolf climbers.

I have tried to find new Lone Wolf belts to no avail. If anyone has a line on a couple (would prefer the longer ones), please let me know.

Thanks!

18-Nov-22
There have been new original Lone Wolf belts on eBay. Long ones too. I bought a set for about 60 bucks I think. The ones listed now are considerably more but there is a long set.

19-Nov-22
Did Lone Wolf go out of business?

19-Nov-22
Thanks Steve - I did see those on eBay but was hoping to avoid having to spend as much for the replacement belts ($250) as I did the whole stand. I do thank you for taking the time to reply. Mine still look to be in good shape, but they are older and I would like to replace them.

On a side note, it seems odd that the belting is a proprietary item for Lone Wolf and not a belt that is manufactured for some other application as well. I have tried to find the belting elsewhere but have been unable to find it.

Yes Zbone, the “old” Lone Wolf name that most people are familiar with has gone out of business after transferring ownership a couple times.

FYI - I contacted the “new” lone wolf and apparently they are in the process of making a new climber to be available late 2022 / early 2023 and I have been told that the belts that they will be using are compatible with the older style Lone Wolf climbers.

• Sitka Gear