Bake 22-Nov-22
Bake 22-Nov-22
triple h 22-Nov-22
Knifeman 22-Nov-22
Twinetickler 22-Nov-22
Jaquomo 23-Nov-22
triple h 23-Nov-22
21-Nov-22
Folks, if any of you ebike riders get some nice pics or even better, some video of you hunting on your ebikes, pls do share. genuine real world use cases make for great imagery.

Stay safe out there

21-Nov-22

Twinetickler's embedded Photo
Here are a couple

21-Nov-22

22-Nov-22
Nice, you've been busy!

22-Nov-22

Knifeman's embedded Photo

22-Nov-22

22-Nov-22

Grey Ghost's embedded Photo
Grey Ghost's embedded Photo

22-Nov-22

c3's embedded Photo
c3's embedded Photo
c3's embedded Photo
c3's embedded Photo
Oh my have I ever been hiking and biking my bow all over the place this year. Not much help for me, but they've been good for my buddy Ken this year !!!

Cheers, Pete

22-Nov-22

Bake's Link
Testing a way to get my daughter into and out of turkey blinds and deer stands. Maybe not a recommended use :)

22-Nov-22

Bake's embedded Photo
Bake's embedded Photo
Hanging stands in the dark

22-Nov-22
Can you tell me what model you like best and the range per charge? Also approximate cost for the bike. I assume these are charged with 110 or 220, what do you use in the field to charge them? thanks

22-Nov-22
They charge on 110 just fine. There is no solar charger I believe that can handle charging in the field. It is the weak link to having one if your hunting camp has no power like mine. Plus spare batteries are really expensive, and I cant get one even if I wanted as the bike model is no longer made. Kind of a drag.

22-Nov-22
John can hook you up with about as good of deal as you can get. Bikes in all price ranges. Get the biggest batteries and get two of them if you can. We just run an extension cord off a generator and charge them up back at camp at night. Lots of uses for them.

23-Nov-22
+1 twinetickler. Ebike John had been great to work with. As far as range, there is really no way to say because so much depends on how much you pedal, how much is uphill, and what levels of assist you use. We live in the mountains and ride a lot, uphill and downhill. With the 17 ah battery we get more than 30 miles on a charge, no problem. I use a little Honda "lunchbox" 1000W generator to charge it at my base camp. Ebikes are great tools.

23-Nov-22
thanks for the reply. I live in Colorado and will be looking at buying one or two.

• Sitka Gear