bghunter 28-Nov-22
JTreeman 28-Nov-22
jdee 28-Nov-22
Shug 29-Nov-22
BOBSTER 30-Nov-22
28-Nov-22
anyone know any good low fence fair chase outfitters in texas

28-Nov-22
Lots of good ones. Look over on Texas Bowhunter, rate the day lease, and on Texas Hunting Forum outfitters section. Many may have exotic options as well, free range exotics and hogs.

28-Nov-22
Hit up RK, on here. He used to have a low fence hog/whitetail ranch. I am sure he can help you

28-Nov-22
I fear prices will be quite high these days, even management bucks are going for premium fees it seems. Be sure to come back and ask about experiences if you choose one, research the sites I mentioned above too for reviews along with here.

Some area of the state will have free range exotics to hunt with WT, more so in the Hill Country and South.

28-Nov-22
I have not hunted with this outfitter, however never heard a bad word on Texas forum

https://www.westtexashunt.com/

28-Nov-22
I’ve hunted with Mike and his guys at WTHO (in bghunter’s post above) and was pleased. Very Profesional, responsive, and prepared. We had a good hunt with no complaints. He has a bunch of ranches and offers all kinds of hunts.

—jim

28-Nov-22
High West Outfitters

29-Nov-22
Reach out to Tony Arce at The Bow Ranch

30-Nov-22

BOBSTER's embedded Photo
BOBSTER's embedded Photo
First Point Bowhunting Ranch, located halfway between Uvalde and Eagle Pass. Maybe a little hard to get a hunt in there this year, but you really need to book a year ahead of time to get a spot during the rut. Plenty of opening normally in October and some in November. This is one of the last places that you pay a daily hunt fee and do not have a trophy fee applied after you kill something. I shot this one there a couple years ago in October. Not near a big as some of the others, but I was happy with it.

• Sitka Gear