Huntiam 01-Dec-22
Huntiam 01-Dec-22
Bou'bound 01-Dec-22
Bou'bound 01-Dec-22
BullBuster 01-Dec-22
01-Dec-22

drycreek's embedded Photo
drycreek's embedded Photo
Anybody seen anything about this buck ? Supposedly a Kansas deer, my son texted me the picture.

01-Dec-22
High fence or high fence escapee I would bet money on

01-Dec-22
Iowa buck. Troy let him walk by at 23 yards he knows he can do better is what I heard. Probably can!!!

It looks like one from a website that scored 523 SCI but I could only get to 490 when trying to estimate it.

01-Dec-22
Yep i heard he let him go because thought he'd grow a few inches next year as a 5.5yr old.

01-Dec-22

Bou'bound's embedded Photo
Bou'bound's embedded Photo
He was a pen-mate with this one. It was set up as a combo hunt but I the end two different people took each animal

01-Dec-22
I’ve got some ocean front property in Arizona, if you’ll buy that I’ll throw the golden gate in free

I wonder why there isn’t a huge market for canned whitetail hunts in the 160-200” range. Something a little more believable. Especially being likely americas most sought after trophy. This one, yuck. Not even tasteful IMO

01-Dec-22
https://www.themeateater.com/hunt/whitetail-deer/is-this-50-point-whitetail-the-new-world-record

01-Dec-22
Not worth commenting about.

01-Dec-22
Even the hunter looks impressed with himself.

The look on his face reminds me of the time I thought it would be fun to catch a seagull on a fish hook. Afterwards I think my face looked like his. I wonder what he all saw about his hunt prior to pulling the trigger.

01-Dec-22
Is he mad he shot a pet?

01-Dec-22
At least the kid ain’t longarming it!…..Probably needs to do some more bicep curls.

01-Dec-22
So the kid shot it not knowing it was an escapee and then found the evidence and yet here you all are bad mouthing him. If that deer walked by your stand would you shoot or say I bet it's an escapee from 10 miles away ? Give the guy a break please.

And no I don't hunt high fence places.

01-Dec-22
I didn’t badmouth him, wytex. OK maybe a little, but only about his workout regimen.

This buck is yesterday’s news.

01-Dec-22
Heck t-roy I only know a couple guys that could long arm that buck without a jack stand!!!

Next cow elk I kill I'm going to butt its head up to an old grey snag or stump and take some photos. Might be able to get in some kind of record buck.

Congratulations to the kid who shot that buck. I hope he enjoyed the experience and treasures that unique rack!

01-Dec-22
Heck, I would shoot it KNOWING it was an escapee! What's wrong with you guys?!??

01-Dec-22
I didn’t go to the trouble to copy all of that meateater link, but I’m assuming from y’all’s posts that it was a gottaway and the guy knew it. No wonder the guy looks like he smelled a fart…..

01-Dec-22
Genetic alteration of the whitetail (or any animal) is not a good thing. Where does it end?

01-Dec-22
I bet a lot of you like cosmetically enhanced women. I'd shot that deer if he walked by me.

01-Dec-22
Wait let me check your dna…I’d be drunk as a big Indian If shot that joker for days ..congrats to the hunter

01-Dec-22

01-Dec-22
Run that by us again please

01-Dec-22
He was a pen-mate with this one. It was set up as a combo hunt but I the end two different people took each animal

01-Dec-22
Big fake deer. I’d shoot him.

• Sitka Gear