Slate 26-Dec-22
wytex 26-Dec-22
Slate 27-Dec-22
Straight Shooter 27-Dec-22
JohnyRingo 27-Dec-22
Straight Shooter 27-Dec-22
GFL 27-Dec-22
01-Dec-22
Thinking of cashing my 8 points in this upcoming year and going on a Wyoming hunt. Will likely go guided as I don’t have any experience or connections in Wyoming and don’t feel like DIYing myself. I really don’t care if it’s a general tag or LE tag as long as the hunting is good. Ive killed some smaller elk DIY so I’m definitely looking for quality over quantity on this hunt. This will likely be the only time I ever hunt Wyoming so I’d like to maximize my chances. Budget is flexible. I’ve also got 6 mule deer points I’d like to get rid of. Any outfitter suggestions? Thanks!

01-Dec-22
Most good outfitters will be booked out. Only one I can speak for is triple 3 out of the buffalo are but he books several years out

01-Dec-22
PM sent

02-Dec-22
I’d call Phil Rutt at Triple Three. He has some properties that are booked years out but not all of them. If you booked an elk hunt and a deer hunt he may be interested in fitting you in. Great guy, great hunting.

02-Dec-22
I will definatley be following this as I hope to hint WY for elk within the next 5 years or so.

02-Dec-22

Mule Power's embedded Photo
Mule Power's embedded Photo

26-Dec-22
Thanks guys!

26-Dec-22
Phil’s ranch in Kaycee is probably booked out 9 years. He can probably outfit you on a general tag on public ground.

26-Dec-22
Wagonhound Outfitters you won’t be disappointed and the tent hunt was amazing. No shortage of elk. Area 7

26-Dec-22
No Wagonhound hunt without more PP. Slate was Shawn your guide ? Great guy we've known for years.

27-Dec-22
Jamo was my guide at Wagonhound. Great Guy

27-Dec-22
Dax at Wagonhound runs a great outfit, but like others said you won’t draw 7 with 8 points.

27-Dec-22
Ross Adney with Beaver Trap Outfitters out of Dayton WY. He hunts the Big Horn Mtns.

27-Dec-22
Dax at Wagonhound runs a great outfit, but like others said you won’t draw 7 with 8 points.

27-Dec-22
Triple Three at the lease in Kaycee ranch is probably 9 to 10 points now.

• Sitka Gear